PDA

View Full Version : Race gear/Helmet/Neck Roll CHEAP!

Ty's400
02-18-2009, 07:52 PM
I have some used gear forsale that is still very usable and in good condition. PM me for more info. Prices shipped within 48 states.

First:
Shift Gear (red)- sold

O'Neal Gear (red)- L jersey size 30 pants $15.00 shipped

Ty's400
02-18-2009, 07:55 PM
FLY Jesseman Replica Helmet- sold

Ty's400
02-18-2009, 07:57 PM
SixSixOne neck roll- sold
NoFear Jersery-size M new condition $15.00 shipped

quadgod440ex
02-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Interested in that helmet man , deffinatly wanna see some more pics though. And a shot of the inside. Has the helmet ever taken any hard hits ? Did you use it for mx or XC ? Is there any really bad gouges or scratches? if so can you shoot me some pics. Thanks alot man , if you need to send them through email it is Newcgadget@yahoo.com

Ty's400
02-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by quadgod440ex
Interested in that helmet man , deffinatly wanna see some more pics though. And a shot of the inside. Has the helmet ever taken any hard hits ? Did you use it for mx or XC ? Is there any really bad gouges or scratches? if so can you shoot me some pics. Thanks alot man , if you need to send them through email it is Newcgadget@yahoo.com

I will get you a few more pics and one of the inside. This is actually one of my only helmets that hasn't taken a hard hit haha. I mostly wore it around home play riding and of course a few races. There are no gouges and only a few small scraps which you can see in the pic on the upper side. This helmet is really flashy and in great condition, otherwise I wouldn't even mess with selling it. Thanks

Ty's400
02-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Shift gear has been sold

O'Neal gear, Helmet and neck roll sold