PDA

View Full Version : help me pick my new bike

chuckles
02-17-2009, 11:22 PM
there are a TON of posts and links comparing the king quad 750 to the brute force 750 and ive already got the basics down....BF has more torque, KQ a little more steady etc etc. My questions i different. Im gonna buy one of these two bikes but first let me tell u why i need help. I used to ride a 450 foreman had plenty of power for me (although i never went bigger on tires for fear of losing it) and it was plenty fast ( i trail ride with the occation mud hole), never hill climb (im a big guy 6'3 and 350lbs and am scared of beign off balance). Ill use the new bike to hunt, trail ride, play in a little mud (not the deep stuff on tv), do a little yard work, and play in the snow. With this said a few things are real important to me. first is reliability, second is stability, third is price. besides these im sure both are capable of pulling me around(my old 450 did and i was over 400lbs then), both could handle tires that are one possibly two sizes larger, and both are plenty fast. So what do you all think is more up my ally? The king quad or the brute force

700Xxrida
09-16-2009, 03:12 PM
brute forces kick ***** big time love em

stumpjumper_09
11-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I have the Brute force 750 4x4i and my friend has the King Quad 750 axi. Both of which are 09's bought in the last month.

Suzuki
- smoother ride
- headlight on handlebars
- chrome tip on exhaust

Kawi
- More torque
- longer seat
- wheelie machine!!!!