PDA

View Full Version : shipping company

chris hallett
02-17-2009, 09:16 PM
LOoking to buy a mini need to know of a good place to ship,it will be going from ohio to iowa.Thanks in advance

BMP Racing
02-18-2009, 05:05 AM
I've used Saia freight in the past for automotive parts. tranny's, etc. It's been a while back but the service was excellent and I never had a problem.

Brad

Blazer25
02-18-2009, 07:31 AM
goto www.uship.com i used them twice without any problems. You type in your pick up & destination zip codes, tell them what you are shipping and what time frame and then people start sending your bids. You can put a "maximim" price you are willing to spend. You will get some rediculous bids that are over $1000 but the 2 times i used them i got shipping quotes of $175 and $150. It doesn't cost anything, just give it a try. You don't have to accept any of the bids if you don't want to.

hotquads1
02-18-2009, 07:54 AM
most of the time the shipper( your dealer) gets a better shipping price due to volume , you might want to have them quote it for you also. We shipped one to Iowa a few weeks ago and the shipping was only 115, so I think you could get it close to that.
marc

tireman43
02-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Everybody has some good places to check out. I thought I'd throw in my $.02. I've used USF Holland in the past with good success and reasonable pricing. May be worth a try too.

Kevin