PDA

View Full Version : B&J's MX AND TRAILS..... KENTUCKY

stunna
02-17-2009, 09:05 PM
we are located in bowling green ky. if you havent been here you need to go. we are open year around and all hollidays. we have 150 acers of all trails, from intermediate, to extreme. we have a mile long mx track that is in excelent shape and has everything you need to improve you skills, it is a good track for all levels of riders, we have everything from doubles, rythemsections, uphills, downhills, triples, tables, whoops, real nice burms, and so on and so forth, the jumps range from 120 feet to 10 feet, it you have any questions let me know

thanks
joe moore

RTJ
02-18-2009, 12:32 AM
do u have a web site

smr
02-18-2009, 06:30 AM
hey Joe,

Not sure if you know me or not but My father in law knows you (or your dad, not sure witch one you are). Anyway.....I've been racing in Western Ky since about as long as there have been quads. If you want to get the word out about B&J then I would sugest www.kentuckyriders.com Nice people there and they are always looking for good places to ride.

BTW....been to your place once many years ago, sounds like you have made improvments since then.

Harold Wilson

stunna
02-18-2009, 08:03 PM
yea you probably know my dad, we have changed alot sence we first opend it is totally different now. i have it on atvpathfinder.com but i will put it on the kyriders sight thanks for the info we are having a real good tunout so far and we are always looking for more, and any suggestions about the place is always open. thanks

z400ACDC
03-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Can you ride during the week?

smr
03-10-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
Can you ride during the week?

Hey Todd, where you been.

If you want to ride during the week then come with us. We are leaving thursday and heading to Little Sahara OK. We got room for one more and it's really cheap.

z400ACDC
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by smr
Hey Todd, where you been.

If you want to ride during the week then come with us. We are leaving thursday and heading to Little Sahara OK. We got room for one more and it's really cheap.
Hey, how have you been? I have not ridden since I rode at lbl with you. Where is little sahara?

smr
03-10-2009, 07:13 AM
It's about 13hrs away in Waynoka, Oklahoma. Like I said we got room for one more. All I ask for is $100.00 to cover fuel and I provide transportation and you are welcome to sleap in the trailer. If that's not your style then you can get a hotel in town or rent a cabin. (you can ride your quad into town).

Leaving thursday and coming home on Monday.

link www.waynoka.com

We been doing good, Turkey bay is closed until further notice so we havn't been doing much riding.

z400ACDC
03-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by smr
It's about 13hrs away in Waynoka, Oklahoma. Like I said we got room for one more. All I ask for is $100.00 to cover fuel and I provide transportation and you are welcome to sleap in the trailer. If that's not your style then you can get a hotel in town or rent a cabin. (you can ride your quad into town).

Leaving thursday and coming home on Monday.

link www.waynoka.com

We been doing good, Turkey bay is closed until further notice so we havn't been doing much riding.
Thanks for the invite!!! My old bones would not take that big of trip.