PDA

View Full Version : Alpine iva-w200 f/s

mineralgrey01gt
02-17-2009, 02:48 PM
I have my alpine iva-w200 for sale. I have about $1600 tied into it with the navigation, ipod wire and such and the cost of the radio. It still works perfectly, there is one little scratch on the screen but it doesnt affect the picture at all. In fact you cant even see it unless its in the right light and the only way its in the right light is out of the car. The navigation is the alpine blackbird (the first gen) and the docking station. It works perfectly and never gave me any problems. You can take it out of the docking station and use it in any other vehicle or handheld. Also it comes with the PAC TR7 bypass module. This allows you to watch movies going down the road. The picture is super clear and sounds amazing. An ipod cable also comes with it, which works flawlessly also. I will supply a new wiring harness since I cut mine to wire in tweeters. When someone buys it, ill order it. Ill send the harness thats with it also. Ill take pics tomorrow and post them up. I hate to sell it but i need to get some extra money. Also ill part it out, the navigation set up i will sell for $250 shipped and I will sell the radio for $400 shipped by itself or $600 shipped for them together

mineralgrey01gt
02-26-2009, 07:33 AM
bump

mineralgrey01gt
03-02-2009, 10:40 AM
bump

mineralgrey01gt
03-09-2009, 07:30 PM
ttt