PDA

View Full Version : 2004 honda trx 450r xc race quad

cody julson
02-16-2009, 04:55 PM
You are looking at 2004 honda trx 450r xc race quad. $8,500.00. This quad has every option you need to race XC or motocross races. The quad is extremely fast and smooth in the rough terrain. I have invested $19,000 in this machine. The quad is set at stock width to fit threw trees and handles like a wide motocross quad. The axle can be adjusted in width if needed. You will not find a better cross country quad in the state of South Dakota. I have spare parts. Here is the list of parts on the quad. I did not get to wild with the motor to keep it reliable. The motor starts better than when it was stock. Motor- Ported by CD racing, Stage 2 hot cam, 13:1 thermal coated JE piston, hot rod heavy duty crank, and Nmoition exhaust with quiet core if needed. Suspension - Lonestar DC-4 long travel +1/2" ground clearance A-arms and Lonestar +1 1/4" swing arm with D6 - shock linkage and with long travel Elka shocks with rebound and compression adjustment Front quad rate Rear dual rate with 11" travel in front and 12" travel in the rear. Rpm axle, +3 chrome steering stem, steering stabilizer raced once, Carbon fiber rim single bead lock fronts dual bead lock rears last rims you will ever have to buy, Rath racing nerf bars, Ims +1 gallon gas tank, steel braided brake lines, Fasst flex handle bars adjustable, power madd hand guards, power madd hand guard mitts for mud and the cold, Asv break away levers, engine and rear skid plates, Pro amour bumper and wide rear grab bar, UNI air filter, kill switch, Laker Custom plastic, Graphic kit, and many other parts. Give me a call and we will try to work something out. Thank you, Phone # 605-254-2667- E-mail cjulson@hotmail.com – E-mail me and I can send you some photos

cody julson
02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
NOTE: Give me a offer

cody julson
03-11-2009, 05:22 PM
reduced price!!!!!

hilltop_83
03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Any pics??

cody julson
03-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some photos.