PDA

View Full Version : tickets

Warrington85
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
whatever you do dont ride under the burlington bristol bridge, everyone got ticketed last weekend.

RoadRage77
02-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Good ol Florence... I rode there once or twice but I really dont care for it.. I see guys riding out there once in a while when im in the truck coming back from NJ to PA. I was wondering if the popo was busting people or not... So, what kind of ticket did you get, and how much? I bet mandatory court apperance..... any atv's towed??

NJ blows... :eek:

Warrington85
02-19-2009, 05:00 PM
I wasn't there, but the ticket was 40 dollars for tresspassing given out by state police who waited at an entrance and got everyone as they returned to theie trucks.

05LSR250R
02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Warrington85
I wasn't there, but the ticket was 40 dollars for tresspassing given out by state police who waited at an entrance and got everyone as they returned to theie trucks.

You got off lucky at 40 bucks! Here in Illinois they will arrest you for trespassing and tow all vehicles involved! Luckily most cops will give you a ticket for "illegal operation of atv on private property" so they dont have to haul you and everything in!

RoadRage77
02-19-2009, 06:11 PM
40 bucks... they got off REAL lucky.... I got caught at sarco-gliddens- silver lake.... which ever one u wanna call it.. at the time I received a 400-450 ticket, plus had to appear in court. The cops told me if we didnt out number the police force that night by 20-1... they were gonna to arrest us for criminal trespassing...
Now, I hear they are getting 1000-2000 fines back there.. ILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. And being staties im really surprised the ticket wasnt higher plus impounds.. Well, at least those cops realize the guy were not back there to do harm but to have fun. I would love to move to Cali, but they broke and no jobs. And the gun laws blow, so for now im content with PA.. lol

Warrington85
02-19-2009, 06:39 PM
I was heavily fined when I had my blaster for riding during a snowstorm and ever since then I won't ride illegally.

deathman53
02-19-2009, 06:53 PM
when did you get caught there?? Some years ago, I got a 380 fine and a 100 parking ticket. I go back there so often, its been dead over there lately. My truck is parked miles from the place and I ride in from the street(dual sport dirtbike). My understanding is that they get you at your truck and don't chase you in there.

Originally posted by RoadRage77
40 bucks... they got off REAL lucky.... I got caught at sarco-gliddens- silver lake.... which ever one u wanna call it.. at the time I received a 400-450 ticket, plus had to appear in court. The cops told me if we didnt out number the police force that night by 20-1... they were gonna to arrest us for criminal trespassing...
Now, I hear they are getting 1000-2000 fines back there.. ILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. And being staties im really surprised the ticket wasnt higher plus impounds.. Well, at least those cops realize the guy were not back there to do harm but to have fun. I would love to move to Cali, but they broke and no jobs. And the gun laws blow, so for now im content with PA.. lol