PDA

View Full Version : Any thing for money and ratings I geuss....

Pappy
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Man vs. Wild

I see Gryliss is now eating half digested nuts from a Brown Bears crap:huh At what point does shock value become stupidity:p I geuss it worked, I am talking about it:blah:

powermadd400ex
02-15-2009, 11:06 PM
lmao thats wrong man

BlaineKaiser450
02-15-2009, 11:07 PM
wow lol. i recorded that one and my little sister is watching it right now lmao

54warrior
02-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Wonder how much $$$ he's making?

Ruby Soho
02-16-2009, 10:06 AM
i saw the commercial for that as i was watching a different one.

thats gross haha.. but for some reason i always enjoy watching survivor man and man vs wild

Mxjunkie
02-16-2009, 10:10 AM
humans in the waaay back were scavangers that would follow predators, I guess eatting their poop was a part of it too. .. Just goes to show you we should be grateful for the good food we have lol :blah:

tri5ron
02-16-2009, 10:10 AM
isn't there some ultra expensive coffee that is picked out of the crap of some asian weasle,... or something like that?

on edit- here it is...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/361977/the_worlds_most_expensive_coffee_kopi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

coolguy8769
02-16-2009, 10:57 AM
i think that man lost some marbles a long time ago! i watch it just to see how he tops him self

oh and surpirse im back haha

trick250r
02-16-2009, 11:02 AM
i like survivor man better... at least he films everything himself. both guys def know their $hit tho (no pun intended)

<DRS>GPF
02-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Man vs. Wild

I see Gryliss is now eating half digested nuts from a Brown Bears crap:huh At what point does shock value become stupidity:p I geuss it worked, I am talking about it:blah:

i quit watching after he drank his own urine..

telling me about vs. showing it has advantages for my interests anyway..

wasnt he"called out" for not really doing the things he portrayed?

coryatver
02-16-2009, 11:36 AM
That guy is awesome. Eating nuts out of bear crap is nothing to that guy he climbed everest 18 months after breaking his back from his parachute tearing during a free fall He has pretty much done everything now he is just having fun making those shows and traveling the world and getting paid to do it. His book The Kid that climbed Everest is a great book.

With the laws that there are for tv it is impossible to make a true survival show it is all entertainment. Even on surviver man there is always people camped nearby they have to just becuase of the laws about safety

trick450r
02-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
That guy is awesome. Eating nuts out of bear crap is nothing to that guy he climbed everest 18 months after breaking his back from his parachute tearing during a free fall He has pretty much done everything now he is just having fun making those shows and traveling the world and getting paid to do it. His book The Kid that climbed Everest is a great book.

With the laws that there are for tv it is impossible to make a true survival show it is all entertainment. Even on surviver man there is always people camped nearby they have to just becuase of the laws about safety

the survivor man safety crew is camped around 2 miles away from him at all times, if he has a problem, he starts walkin, if theirs a weather or other problem they will come get him.

man vs. wild is bullpiss, hes got an entire camera crew...you tellin me their was enough nuts in that **** for an entire crew of starving cameramen?

Bruce300ex
02-16-2009, 03:25 PM
I found a youtube video that shows him walking across some rock and then it shows another guy in the same spot and the camera looks over and there is a highway
i cant post a link (on ps3)
but if you look up wii fail click first result on youtube one of the related videos is it