PDA

View Full Version : Tell us whats going on at Indy

Nichols Atvs
02-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Whats happening at the Indy show Guys!

02-14-2009, 10:46 PM
The show has every thing you would never ever think you would see. Its amazing the things people can build now WOW. I have seen everything pro riders, Buddy Williams, Christian Horne, James at ZTR, Shawn with SMS just an awsome place. :D

born2ride14
02-15-2009, 06:59 PM
can some one find out for me if the douglas champion in a box is out on the market yet? how much

#404's Dad
02-15-2009, 07:41 PM
Show sucked this time around, it was about 1/2 what it usually is, Outside of meeting a few people this time around I would have stayed home and saved the lute.

The Champion in a Box is badass and is available according to the Douglas Rep at the show, We will be ordering 6 for stock tomorrow. Its $452.00 retail from Douglas, not sure what it will be from Tucker.

ugliest6868
02-15-2009, 08:46 PM
SHOW MIGHT SUCK BUT SNYDER MOTORSPORTS WAS THERE WITH THE ONLY NEW MINI QUAD PRODUCTS AVAILABLE. NOT BRAGGING JUST BEING HONEST!!!

bulldogfallon
02-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Any pics of the new Tarantula stuff for the DRR minis?

They should of had a DRR in their booth too

Any pics?

mini racer #39
02-15-2009, 09:12 PM
We thought the tarantula stuff was very well made. And I will ask Bobbie to check her camera for the pictures she took and will post them soon. Jerry

mini racer #39
02-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Heres your pics!

mini racer #39
02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
here's one more

#404's Dad
02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Like I said, it was 1/2 the show it usually is hence why there was nothing there. I have some good high res pics of the TPR stuff, I'll post them up on the net tomorrow, not feeling too swell tonight.

SMS also had some sweet stuff, nice swinger and other stuff I could not get any good pics there though, Booth was rockin like they were giving away 10 dollar bills or something lol.

ZTR was also SUPER DUPER busy, lucky if you could talk with James for a couple minutes at a time.

All good people and was great meeting them in person.

Oh, TPR raised the bar with the nerfs imho!!

skyeryder
02-16-2009, 11:19 AM
The guys at SMS were great group of people to meet, I got my ZTR knife they were awfully helpful also. the TPR area was tough to get around with that Zuk450 in the way.

Anyone wanting to buy the Flexx bars might want to check the ATV Fourplay bars first they seemed to be a real nice set-up for the mini kids. They looked well built, and had more flex, you can see them in that TPR pic

Besides those 3 the mini quad scene wasn't that great. But there was plenty to make up for it.:eek2:

skyeryder
02-16-2009, 11:26 AM
SMS booth

T@AFP
02-16-2009, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE][i]
Anyone wanting to buy the Flexx bars might want to check the ATV Fourplay bars first they seemed to be a real nice set-up for the mini kids. They looked well built, and had more flex, you can see them in that TPR pic

Thanks for the kind words. ALOT went into them.

#404's Dad
02-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by T@AFP
[QUOTE][i]

Thanks for the kind words. ALOT went into them.

LOL, I got got the pleasure of being there when the guys from Fasst Flexx stopped by for a look see.

I think the ATV 4 Play bars looked great, lots of flexibility.

ZTR_MAN
02-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by #8trx450r
ZTR was also SUPER DUPER busy, lucky if you could talk with James for a couple minutes at a time.

WOW!!!! My tongue still hurts from talking so much!!

The ZTR Knives were a huge hit. We gave out all 900 by Monday morning.

This year the show was super hot for us, made some very serious contacts. I have to say there were a couple products at the show that have some very tremendous potential. I honestly don't think the guys even know how big a product they have in their hands. Take for instance this company W8Less (http://w8lesstechnologies.com/). The guys are not being traded publicly yet but when they do go public it will be huge for those that are in on the ground floor. We are looking to do some joint ventures with W8Less that will have a huge impact on the ATV World!! The material that they have developed has very far reaching capabilities. I introduced my brother Johnny to them and now it looks like he will become a consult for their company (he is half the brain behind all the ZTR Products).

We will be working to have exclusive rights to their material for certain applications. Really about all I can say at this time.

All in all the show was great. I arrived home at 3 am this morning. Johnny that lucky dog took a flight back home and left me to make the 12 hour drive back home. After being up for 23+ hours little green men and pink elephants starting invading the highway. :D

It was great to meet all they came by and I am looking forward to a great year.

BradLoomis
02-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ZTR_MAN
After being up for 23+ hours little green men and pink elephants starting invading the highway. :D

Did you try and sell them chain tensioners? You could probably bill that time off as a business expense and maybe even be able to use the time travel miles of the little green men as a business right off. Or maybe even better yet, use them for frequent flier miles with the airlines... and you would be set for life:D :D :D

Nichols Atvs
02-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! James is getting extra flier miles we are all going to the dealer show next year!!!! THANKS JAMES YOUR THE BEST:D :D :D

raidernut
02-17-2009, 02:21 PM
We had a terrific time at the Indy Show. There werent a ton of new products out for the minis, but all in all it was a complete blast! The new Atv 4 play bars, were very trick! We got to meet a ton of really neat people. Mr Cheeseman, Christian Hornes Family, The Mcconnells, Tommy alley, Sean Snyder, Lou from DRR, and so many more i cant even hardly remember.
Buddy enjoyed working in the ZTR booth, and really hit it off with James and his brother Johnny. We will definately go back next year. Great way to drum up some new sponsors as well, if your willing to spend the time talking to people.
Brad Loomis did a ridiculous job on the motorized ZTR display, that got a ton of attention and drew people into the booth. really showed off the ZTR products in action.