PDA

View Full Version : riding in mass?

nosinjcted
12-23-2002, 04:11 PM
Does anyone ride in the southeastern Mass area? Im looking for some new places to ride?

Thanks

Knight440
12-25-2002, 05:32 AM
where about's you located?

nosinjcted
12-25-2002, 08:55 AM
Im located in plymouth county, are you from around here? Know anywhere to ride?

siberthugd
12-30-2002, 10:33 AM
I live o the Cape. There are some good places here, where the dumb EP's don't come after ya. I just got a ticket yesterday up in Plymouth. At the Ponds of Plymouth... Those EP's were everywhere. Contact me for more info. We'll go riding sometime...

Knight440
12-31-2002, 08:11 PM
sounds great takes me about 45mins to get to the bridge any of you guys ride right there at the airforce base?

12-31-2002, 09:29 PM
Have you guys raced at Southwick or Jolly Rogers before? I have a good sand pit right in southern NH, no cops have been there for 2 years..

siberthugd
12-31-2002, 11:55 PM
yeah, I ride on/near the base, but you have to be careful! They chase yu in Hummers and with Helicopters, so we try to go AROUND the base or use it as little as possible. e-mail me if you wanna ride here sometime... siberthugd@aol.com --- also, you guys should look at and reply to my post: MASSACHUSETTS RIDERS... thanx

Knight440
01-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by siberthugd
yeah, I ride on/near the base, but you have to be careful! They chase yu in Hummers and with Helicopters, so we try to go AROUND the base or use it as little as possible. e-mail me if you wanna ride here sometime... siberthugd@aol.com --- also, you guys should look at and reply to my post: MASSACHUSETTS RIDERS... thanx

:eek:

We have seen the hummers :o but we didn't stop :D freinds of mine have been stoped there before but as long as you are kool they are kool stay away from the live fire ranges:eek: Helicopters never seen any of them but last summer when it was real dry i am sure they could track us with the amount of dust flying I use a GPS and have the place maped for the most part where not to go :rolleyes:

siberthugd
01-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Anyone who's interested... trying to organize a last minute ride on the Cape... Let me know if you wanna go... Will meet at IHOP (International House Of Pancakes) on the "Cape-Side" of the Bourne Bridge at 9AM. For anyone who wants to ride, reply to this post here or e-mail me at siberthugd@aol.com ... We'd like as many peopleas possible. I'll be riding till around 1PM, others can stay later if you want. I ride in any weather, so let me know under what conditions you'll arrive. It is supposed to rain on Saturday, so be ready for the muddy puddles. :D let me know...