View Full Version : Motoworks - Carbon vs Aluminium

X400EX
02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I would like to know which is the best exhaust between the Carbon or Aluminium MotoWorks?

Motoworks says that aluminium is more durable than Carbon and runs colder. So it means you need to repack the carbon more often (which I don't care).

I would personaly take the Carbon version cause it's just better looking... But I don't want to have any problems I wouldn't get with the Aluminium one.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Jonathan

crixal
02-13-2009, 09:51 PM
i think a black hmf would look good on your bike.

X400EX
02-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Ahahah!!

I'm sold to Motoworks... That's the one I'll buy :)

crixal
02-13-2009, 10:02 PM
well, just my opinion. anyway, i think the aluminium would look better than the carbon. good luck w/ what ever you buy.

Mr. Big Time
02-13-2009, 10:47 PM
carbon is louder. Otherwise if you think it looks nicer and your not worried about spending more money and repacking more often, then I would buy it. You'll love it.

THEMACHINIST
02-14-2009, 02:55 AM
Me i would go for the lighter one, less weigth is always good:devil:

Mr. Big Time
02-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah that all depends on what your doing with the bike. If your racing motocross, then weigh you want to save weight. If your racing xc, its not as big as a deal, cause its more about endurance, and if your not racing, then who gives a F. Just buy what you want.

THEMACHINIST
02-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Big Time
Yeah that all depends on what your doing with the bike. If your racing motocross, then weigh you want to save weight. If your racing xc, its not as big as a deal, cause its more about endurance, and if your not racing, then who gives a F. Just buy what you want.

Yep i agree with you.
we all have a reason to buy one or 'n other so go with what you need or like:)

X400EX
02-15-2009, 05:51 PM
lol, thanks Mr. Big Time.

I think I'll go with aluminium... Well, not sure. ;)

Which one would help me to save weight? Carbon?