PDA

View Full Version : ITP GNCC 21x7x10 Front tires?

schulte_85
02-13-2009, 02:54 PM
I currently run Razr2s, but I like the GNCC rears that are 21 inch and love them, so I am going to put my Razr2 Fronts on my practice bike. I like the size of them. They are 21x7x10. Are the GNCC fronts the same size or are they shorter like the 20 inch rears?

Thanks.

jeff malone
02-13-2009, 03:02 PM
just wanting to know what it is that you like about the gncc tires, i use to run them and that was all i would use, they are awsome when new but i found after they got wore down to the water sips on the top of the knobs, and they were more like a solid knob they lost traction everywhere. but new they are awsome on wet rocks and in the mud. that isnt a answer but yet a question, thanks

schulte_85
02-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by jeff malone
just wanting to know what it is that you like about the gncc tires, i use to run them and that was all i would use, they are awsome when new but i found after they got wore down to the water sips on the top of the knobs, and they were more like a solid knob they lost traction everywhere. but new they are awsome on wet rocks and in the mud. that isnt a answer but yet a question, thanks

I liked them and in Michigan we don't have very many rocky tracks so they hold up pretty well, and I heard the fronts are amazing, but that is just my opinion