PDA

View Full Version : Official Hatfield McCoy Events

trailhouseowner
12-23-2002, 02:47 PM
If interested in joining any of the Hatfield McCoy Scheduled Events, visit http://www.trailsheaven.com and click on the event that interests you. If you need additional help or have questions, click on the link at the bottom of this posting.

Happy Holidays!!

4punksdad
12-27-2002, 05:51 AM
so how much do you get for a weekend in your crib? we need a place to stay for the exriders spring trail ride @ rockhouse.

trailhouseowner
12-27-2002, 07:29 AM
Hi 4fourpunksdad,
Normally I would rattle on for ten minutes. But I don't want to be accused of advertising. So, send me a private email and I will get back with you very shortly by email. Or visit my site. Rates are listed and there are pictures also. Right now, I have a winter special. You might be interested in it. My trailhouse is very good for accomodating large groups. It can sleep 11 people right now. By Spring, it will probably be able to sleep 12. But like I said, email me at lisalbuck@hotmail.com. I will get back with you via email. Some sites really watch for advertising. I have been trying to be very careful. Thanks for your interest.

http://browningforktrail.tripod.com

4punksdad
12-27-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
Hi 4fourpunksdad,
Normally I would rattle on for ten minutes. But I don't want to be accused of advertising. So, send me a private email and I will get back with you very shortly by email. Or visit my site. Rates are listed and there are pictures also. Right now, I have a winter special. You might be interested in it. My trailhouse is very good for accomodating large groups. It can sleep 11 people right now. By Spring, it will probably be able to sleep 12. But like I said, email me at lisalbuck@hotmail.com. I will get back with you via email. Some sites really watch for advertising. I have been trying to be very careful. Thanks for your interest.

well.........advertising is frowned on here too........but you aren't advertising. I am asking for info. there is a difference

Pappy
12-27-2002, 07:46 AM
yeah ...out with the info....

and do you sell insurance for the place? ya never know

trailhouseowner
12-27-2002, 08:02 AM
Okay, here goes. I hope no one gets mad. My trailhouse will sleep 11 people easily. It is 3 bedroom and 2 bathes. It has been fully remodeled. It is fully furnished. You don't have to bring linens, towels, soap, even coffee. It has a screened in back porch with two tables. It has a dining room. It has central air and heat. The living room has a rock fireplace. But I don't think you will need that in the spring. The kitchen is fully furnished. Sunday -Thursday the rates are $125.00 a night. Friday and Saturday they are $150.00 a night. If you bring a large group, the cost can be divided and be minimal. You mention insurance. I have insurance on the Trailhouse. But I think you mean something like trip insurance in case you would have to cancel. No, I don't sell insurance. Quite honestly, I have never thought of it. But it is something that I will keep in mind. If you are seriously thinking of booking, let me know. I only have two weeks left in April. I think one of them is the time that you want. I hope this info is helpful. As I said once before, my website has photos of the trailhouse on it. Take a look before you make up your mind. But it really is nice. Thanks for your interest.

Pappy
12-27-2002, 08:06 AM
hahaha....looks like an exriders homestead this year fella's:D

brokeitin3
12-27-2002, 08:30 AM
count me in for two if you guys decide to make a move. rico kicked me outta his sleeping bag already:D

4punksdad
12-27-2002, 01:05 PM
heck..........3 bedrooms & sleeps 11? is your place in WV or KY? :o

just kidding. I will check out the site. how far are you from rockhouse trailhead? You want the entire 300 up front or do you just need a deposit?

4punksdad
12-27-2002, 01:16 PM
has anyone ridden the browning fork trail?.............I wonder if its a rock garden like bear wallow? Where are we riding this time????? rockhouse?

Doibugu2
12-27-2002, 01:19 PM
I thought you were not going to go again?

4punksdad
12-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I thought you were not going to go again?

I am considering it............but I am NOT riding at bear wallow. unless you dump beer down my throat & twist my arm a little or threaten to leave me alone at camp with the locals. :o

Doibugu2
12-27-2002, 01:26 PM
I guess I am the only one that liked that place. I think its a bit better for the slower paced riders.

trailhouseowner
12-27-2002, 03:45 PM
3punksdad,
Rockhouse is the trailhead of Browning Fork Trail. Browning Fork Trail is not rocky in most spots. Southern West Virginia mountains are naturally steep. It is a good trail with three levels of difficulty. There are some spots that some riders say are tough. But I am not sure what type of ATV they were on. Every group that I have had as guest that have rode other trails along with the Browning Fork Trail say they like Browning Fork Trail best. It has over 100 miles of trails. It is difficult to say exactly how far we are from the trailhead since the trails are looped. It is according to the trails or exact route you decide to ride. But you can be there in 20-30 minutes if you want. Now I am not sure if it will be finished, but sometime in the spring, Browning Fork Trail and Buffalo Mountain Trail are supposed to be connected by a trail so that you can ride from one trail to the other without ever leaving the trail system.
Gilbert, which is the main town surrounding Browning Fork, has adopted official ordinances to allow you to ride your ATV right into town to gas up and/or get something to eat.
After you visit my web site, if you decide you want to rent the trailhouse, I require a hundred dollar deposit. If you do decide for sure, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible because I have reserved a lot of dates this past week. So to be safe, let me know as soon as you make up your mind.
I would have gotten back to you sooner, but I had a group coming in from Pennsylvania today and I wanted to make sure everything was ready for them.

12-27-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

unless you dump beer down my throat

Count me in..

:devil

Joe,,rockhouse is alot more fun than bear waller. It's waaaaaaay better ta be honest.. :eek:

trailhouseowner
12-29-2002, 11:03 PM
Guys, If you want to rent the trailhouse, do it quickly, the month of April is going fast.

12-30-2002, 06:38 AM
Just and FYI to everyone,,I have enough camping sites reserved for the april ride..but none reserved for the other rides..

Pappy
12-30-2002, 06:40 AM
i say maybe try for the house for the june ride?

12-30-2002, 06:44 AM
Trailhouse,,,can we also put up tents around the house and roast a hog on an open fire???

I guess the question is can we have 60+ people show up and a party??? Not in the house but outside..

Pappy
12-30-2002, 06:46 AM
yeah the yard may get a bit crowed with the trucks and trailers. oh well....sleepin under the starts is fine with me.....its the 4 am "WHO'S YER DADDY" that im skeered of:eek:

trailhouseowner
12-30-2002, 10:37 AM
If you are talking about renting the trailhouse for Dirt Days in June, sorry boys, I booked it yesterday. April's still open for ATV Jamboree in the Hills. The National ATV and Dirt Bike Week in August is open. Trailfest in October is booked. Let me know something.

12-30-2002, 01:00 PM
Our 3 exriders.com trips to hatfield are these dates..or weekends actually..

last weekend of april,,campsite's reserved already

last weekend of June..

last weekend of Sept.

is there room for 60+ atv idiots??? on the june or sept rides?

trailhouseowner
12-31-2002, 12:26 AM
Guys,
I have the April, June, and Sept. weekends open. But there is no way that I could possibly accomodate 50 riders. My house sleeps 12 comfortably. There is no way I could accomodate more than 15. When 4punksdad first emailed me, it was for a group of about 12 or so. That I can handle. But no more. SORRY!! Wish I could help. If the group shrinks suddenly, let me know!!

4punksdad
12-31-2002, 04:16 AM
Guys,
I have the April, June, and Sept. weekends open. But there is no way that I could possibly accomodate 50 riders. My house sleeps 12 comfortably. There is no way I could accomodate more than 15. When 4punksdad first emailed me, it was for a group of about 12 or so. That I can handle. But no more. SORRY!! Wish I could help. If the group shrinks suddenly, let me know!!

well..........in that case, does your neighbor have any extra beds? LOL

12-31-2002, 07:11 AM
Guys,

I'm not talkin about havin everyone in the house,,can we camp outside?? I honestly didn't think we could all come stay there inside..:o I'm a little slow but not retarded..:eek:

upstate rider
01-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Joe,,rockhouse is alot more fun than bear waller. It's waaaaaaay better ta be honest.. :eek: I also think Rockhouse is the best.

trailhouseowner
01-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Browning Fork/Rockhouse Trails do "rock". They are awesome!!

4punksdad
01-04-2003, 05:33 PM
so this is one of those..... drive on parkways & park in driveways kinda routines for choosing a name?