PDA

View Full Version : Free Care Packages sent overseas....

Pazthru
02-13-2009, 06:08 AM
Good Morning,
I am posting this thread here at ATV Riders at the suggestion of one of your members.

My father (86) is very active in the Navy League in Virginia.
He has asked me to get the word out that the NL will send a Care Package to any overseas serviceman or servicewoman if provided with the name and complete military address.
The NL has made a connection with CVS pharmacies in their area as well as private citizens and between them they have alot of items to send( candies,snacks, razors,shampoo,beef jerky, etc.).
If any of you were overseas you know how welcome "alittle bit of home" really is.

If anyone would like to send me the name and address I will forward to my Dad and the Navy League will send the parcel on to the serviceman of your choice....free.
Army,Navy,AirForce,Marines...if they are overseas,especially in a "Hot Zone", they are welcome to get one of these gifts.

You can PM me on this site or email direct, rsg8846@att.net.

Thank you in advance for your attention to our troops,

Pazthru.............TexasBowhunter.com

05LSR250R
02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Sounds great! You guys cant imagine how it feels when a piece of home comes in the mail drop! I dont know anyone, personally, who is still there. Most of my friends have retired and made it home from Iraq and Afghanistan. Some, however, weren't as fortunate. I'll get in touch with them and try to get some addresses of friends still in the fray. God Bless the American Soldier and their families!