PDA

View Full Version : HOLZ/AXIS setup

crazyriles
02-12-2009, 04:19 PM
I looking to sell my complete "All Red" holz +2.5 arms, Titanium Tie rods, Holz +1 swingarm and linkage, Custom axis front and rear shocks, and holz +1 steering stem(no handlebar clamp). Good condition just needs to be powdercoated. Swingarm has a mark on it where the chain hit it but hasnt harmed it in any way (you can have the mark welded). bearings on swingarm and linkage have also been replaced and have only about 5 rides on them. Lower ball joints have been replaced on a arms also with same amount of ride time. You'll also recieve brand new Holz chain guide and linkage gaurd. Forgot to mention these shocks are vavled for 180 lb mxer (not including gear). I have stiffer main springs for front and rear that I will include. Quadtech shock gaurds are also included.

If interested pm me or email me (perfered) at racingtar@yahoo.com.

Ill take pictures tomorrow if anybody is interested.

As of Price, I have no idea. Just shoot me an offer. I am trying to save up for a front Fox/Houser XC setup so I can race xc while still be able to hit the mx track.

Thanks
Tom Riley

quadgod440ex
02-13-2009, 06:31 AM
What year bike is this off of ? I need a rear setup for my 08. What length is the rear shock ? And what linkage are you running with the swing arm ? Without knowing any of this info as of right now ill give you 500 for the shock and swingarm , let me know. Also please send pics to Newcgadget@yahoo.com if you need to or Call or txt Steve @ Steady Throttle Racing at 856 466 9522. Thanks

NIV DVX
02-14-2009, 02:08 PM
I am very serious sent me please pictures of everything
and price

my E-mail : a_m1@012.net.il
thank you
niv