PDA

View Full Version : Cop Stories Part 2

Pro400EXC
11-14-2001, 09:07 PM
Hey I loved cop stories ! so I am makin a sequal.

One time me and a friend of mine where having a buddy of are's who was a cop radar us in his car to see what our bikes will do. I had a 87 250R with LRD pipe and porting and so on an my buddy Seth had a Banshee wth Toomeys,cool had,reeds, and so on (he still has his Shee and i sold my R for the 400 i have now. I only had a R for 9 months) Well any ways we get goin down a kinda major road (it was 11pm no one was drivin that late) and we go through all the gears when another cop come drivin by (we didn't know him) well he radios for back up and has about 5 cars chasing us within 5 mins, we where takin tons of diffrent streets (even went through a residentual neiborhood) and we couldn't lose them. I think they might of had some air support. Well, we finally come to a trail about 3 miles away from where we started,but the cops could take there 5-O machines through it. Well we finally found a tight trail and they quit chasin us after about 30mins and we made it to his house. Then in the morning we called our friend who was radarin us and he said one of the cas that was after us had a tranny problem after that night and another 5-O machine got a flat. I bet those county mounties where pissed!

My other favoritestories is wwhen one time me and about 10 of my friends all on Warriors and Banshees (i was the only 400ex). Well we where ridin and we found this car (a 99 ford taurus) and one guy starts cuttin dounuts next to it and was gettin dirt all over it. So a few banshees and I pushed our quads rear wheels to all four corners of the car and let me tell you me and those banshees held those front braks and went through all the gears onthat car. The car was origanally Green,but we made it clay orange. Well a po po just happens to be driven by when thise happens and we where like Flit so the other guys ran whileme and 3 banshee's had to quikly pick our quads up out of the holes we dug and we where out of there like a Fat KidIn Dodge Ball! The copnever found us again!

trx400ex
11-15-2001, 01:05 PM
you know thats not real good to go throwing dirt and rocks up against a nice car

Tommy 17
11-15-2001, 01:34 PM
are u stupid how would u like me to come and roost ur nice car... if i was that guy i will hunt u down and beat the EDIT outta u.

Pro400EXC
11-15-2001, 02:22 PM
I'm sry guys forgot to mention, tha the car that we roosted, well the guy that owns that car slashed my friends brand new super swampers on his truck because he rode his 4 wheeler by his house a couple times(the guy whos owns the Taurus, His house!) Andyour alowd to ride by his house cause it ain't public.

trueblue450
11-15-2001, 07:20 PM
That would still piss me off.

11-21-2001, 07:46 PM
super swamprs= $$ not cheap
new paint = $$not cheap

seems like an equal trade to me??...lol

The400exExorcist
11-22-2001, 11:29 AM
OH do I have a cop story for you....most you you may have already heard this....it was july 7th... I rode my quad to my friends house, and my friend with a raptor rode alng with me.
So we were riding around and we decide to stop and see the party. After about what seemed like 4 hours of stupid badminton(night time). I said to my Raptor Friend...Feel Like doing a little road riding( I had my bald tires on) he's like "sure". So we first go up to the gas station to fill up on gas(this screws us over later on)...and then were off we were burning up the roads...then we end up at my house so we stop there for a second so I can get My riding gloves. So we decided we had enough for the night so we head back to the party...we'll we go pinned down a huge hill....my raptor friend was ahead of me so the cop see's him first. hits his lights. As soon as this happens I kill my lights and hit the brakes hard.....I stop and ride back home. Drive back in my car and find out that my friend was trying to escape to a trail...there is a tight turn from the road to the trail..and he took it in about 4th gear....slid off...macked a tree and the impact was so hard that it dented his summit front bumper so bad that it put a huge dent in his frame...the good thing though is that he was so far ahead of the cop that he thought he escaped down the trail...so the cop burns up the road to try and go where he "thinks" he went. But people in a house below where he wrecked...called the cop back saying they heard the quad wreck..so the cop finds the quad and my friend....he got $200 in fines. Now here's how getting gas screwed us over..it turns out that after we left the gas station...a cop pulled in to get gas..and the attendant said"Are you after those quads that are flying around here?"
So the cop sits on that road and wait...sure enough here we come. Well hope you enjoyed the "cop" story

Eric

Striker49
11-22-2001, 09:48 PM
Id have a little talk with that gas station attendant and get him/her "fired" in some way :devil Stupid cops, cant leave anyone alone :mad: (no flame intended)

The400exExorcist
11-23-2001, 02:00 PM
I did have a few words with them:devil I got a free pepsi 20oz out of it.....lol:D

Lil90man!!
11-23-2001, 08:37 PM
1.00 bottle of pop vs how much of a fine???? lol

Nausty
11-23-2001, 08:51 PM
lol one time me and my dad were driving back from cedar falls and in a town called grundy center there was a couple of old ladies going 2 mph so we passed them of course. So me and my dad were just riding a long and the old peeps are behind us and all the sudden we see this cop behind them with his lights on and we had just passed over one of those one lane old fasioned steel bridges and so these old ladies stop right in the middle of the bridge where the cop needed to go so he had to get out of his car and flag them away. So then my dad pulls over and the cop says to him "You in a hurry" my dad says no was I speeding? "well no I didn't have my radar on" So my dad again "well why did you pull me over then" The cop "well you were passing in town" (lol I busted out laughing) My dad "well I wasn't in a no passing zone was I?" The cop again " well no. Its just rude to pass in town". (I bust out laughing again) So after that the cop proceeds to search my dads truck for anything he can charge us with and then says "well i'm just gonna give you a verbal warning" so my dad says as hes walking away "ok then whats the warning "Well the verbal warning is that you shouldn't pass in town" (we both bust out laughing this time) Anyways the guy looked like he had just got out of cop school or whatever and was thinking he was john wane since he had a badge and a gun. This was a couple of years ago and doesn't deal with atv's but I figured it was worht mensioning.

250rampage
11-23-2001, 11:22 PM
This kinda ties in with this topic

Striker49
11-23-2001, 11:51 PM
http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/laugh.gif Thats halarious, i dont have any yet.....fortuneately http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

4punksdad
11-24-2001, 09:40 AM
ok.ok.........I got a recent one for ya.

I was riding alone one afternoon a few weeks ago..........just getting ready to cross the road (4 lane divided road) on the 400EX, which is not illegal in VA. As I am sitting there waiting for traffic to let up, I see a cop coming in the distance. I spotted him WAY before he saw me.
I immediately noticed him as a cop that had chased 3 of us about one week earlier.
I started having second thoughts about my road crossing since it left me in a vulnerable spot where he could trap me in the event of a chase.
Just as he passes me, he makes eye contact with me...............I watch him as he goes by & then whips a u-turn at the next cross over. Very predictable move.
so I whip a hard right & speed away on a trail that runs parallel the road........it loops through the woods & into my back yard.........I am back at my house in a matter of maybe 2 minutes.
I then jump on the kids quadsport 80 & run down to the same location where he saw me the first time. I just sit there as he passes the next time..............LOL
I know he must have been thinking he was seeing things......... "damn, wasn't that guy just riding a full sized quad???? I gotta quit drinking on duty"
He never even tried to chase me the second time he saw me. My wife & I both got a chuckle out of it later.

Tommy 17
11-24-2001, 09:50 AM
haha nuttin like pissin wit a cops mind....

11-24-2001, 08:30 PM
Cops suck:mad:

400exRacerX
11-24-2001, 10:49 PM
Screw the PO PO

4punksdad
11-25-2001, 07:26 AM
police have their good points & bad points. I just think they enjoy the challenge of chasing quads & dirt bikes. It has been going on for more years than most of us have been alive.

01TRX300EX
11-25-2001, 10:46 AM
the cop that lives by my house lets me ride wherever I want. But only because he is a good friend of mine and my parents. I ride all over on the roads and stuff. He even asks about it a lot of times. The other cops see me riding on the roads and never do anything about it either, but when it comes about time to elect a new sheriff is when you have to be careful, because then the sheriff starts to get really tough so he can win the next election.

11-25-2001, 04:36 PM
lol thgis is kinda cool well it stated one day a few of mybuddies went to "snowshoe" a big place in pa to ride ..well they unloaded at a spot and started ridin and stopped tto chat well they looked infront of them and saw what looked to be a body so this was right after halloween so they thought somebody threw out a scarecrow or sumpin so they walked up to it they said like 100yds away they smelled it and then they realized so they called the cops to come and look well the cops said you'll have to come and get up.. these guys are big video camera people so 2 of them rode directly in to town on a kx250 and another 250 can't think of what kind.. but anyhow the other guys set up video camera's to tape them ridin bak well as it turns out the cop falows them back onn a main road it is an awsome video you see 2d-bike's being fallowed by like 3 cop suv's and 2 cars'....not really a chase but i figured i'd tell all...sorry it is soo long and about my spelling

11-26-2001, 05:13 AM
Everyone in my neighborhood rides there 4-wheelers on the roads cause everyone has one.....the bad thing is they all are in and out of my drive way. well someone complained and the cops came to my house and talked to me about it. I was just laughing when he was talking and he said whats so funny and i said there are about 20 people that are doing this just not me.....oh well i didn't get anything so i'm happy

11-26-2001, 07:36 PM
Well I might of allready told yall this but here goes. Last summer Me and a kid on a 250R, an RM125, and 2 300ex's were riding up and down the roads and we we just parked out on a dirt road in the woods cause the kid on the 250r's carb popped off. We were just siting there and all the sudden we here SLAM so the kid on he dirtbike says "did you here that" and the kid on the 300EX was like "yea" then I go "sounded kinda like a car door slamming" so we all look at each other and the kids on the 300's start up and the rest of us are sitting there kiking them over and then we all got them going. we look back andwe see this cop walking down towards up putting on his cool hat and he sees us and starts running, we all take off threw another trail that comes out on a road about 400ft up the road from where the cop is parked except for the 300EX he take the corner wide and pushes me off into the woods so I was right there with the cop and everyone else left me, i just put it in 3rd and pinned it and never looked back. It was SOOOOOOO sweet!! :D :devil :devil

Like 2 weeks later in the local paper there were like 6 reports of "4 ATV's and one Dirtbike were evading the police" It was so funny!!

Evan
12-16-2001, 09:45 AM
Well it has to do with cops and quads that is about it. Just the other day I was taking my cousins kids and wifes quads and dirtbikes and mine to his garage witch is about 40 minutes from my house, and I was going down a main road pulling a trailer load of db and quads and this county mounty pulls in behind me and I am thinking uhoh cuz I dont have tags on this trailer. ANy way I am going the speedlimit and then as soon as we get to the citylimit as in going into town this County sheriff throws the blue so I pull over in town and he walks up and says where ya going with all the fourwheelers. I told him. and he is really disbeliveing and says are you sure they aint stolen. Hmm yeah like a criminal is going to admit that. He says ya know why I pulled you over I was like no did I cross the yellow line, he says you got a trailerload of fowheelers and dirtbikes. I am like oHhhhh, I didnt know that was against the law, he said there have been fourwheelers stolen out the ying yang (yes those are his exact words) he said mind if I run a check on these i said sure, it doesnt matter cuz noone ever registers their atvs around here. So he goes back and looks them all over and when hes walking back to the truck I stuck my head out the window(by this time I was pissed) and said did ya find any stolen? he said no , I am going to have to take your story. I said well if you still dont belive me you can come out to our track and see us ride, I gave him the address but he didnt seem to thrilled, just as he left he said Oh and ya need to get a tag on that trailer. I think he was jealous that I was 18 and was carrying all those atvs around. I could understand him stoping me but to catch an attitude just pissed me off.

DiceMan400
12-19-2001, 05:43 PM
I just got chased last week in NJ..... Me and a few friends were riding in a sand pit..... During the week it is not a good idea to ride there especialy when the workers are still working in the pits..... Anyways, I was on my 440ex..... Most of my buddies have banshees and there was a 250r and a raptor...... We rode past where the workers are, kickin up dust everywhere..... I guess they got pissed and called the cops:mad:...... It is a three to four mile ride down a dirt road to our favorite playground pit...... Lots of big tabletops and hill climbs...... Well we got our full day of riding in.... about 4 hours..... So we start heading back ...... About a half mile down the cop were waiting just off the trail in 3 broncos:eek:...... So the chase is now on...... About a 3 mile chase down a windy dirt road just wide enough for the pit machinery to drive down..... Not very wide...... The cops were behind us the whole time with cherries on and they would not let off..... My buddy on the banshee was the one behind every one else..... one of the broncos got close enough to through his nightstick at him...... We did not know this til after we got away...... At the end of the dirt road are old railroad tracks.... We ride next to the tracks to get to the wooded trail to a parking lot where we park our trailers..... Well we finaly lost the cops by the tracks because on the side of the tracks is a set of about 50 woops..... One of the broncos tried to take the section but the woops were too big for the truck to handle and he got stuck......:p On a quad you have to double these woops..... Thats how big they are..... It is almost like a super long rythem section...... Anyways I almost crapped myself because there were times they were so close you could hear the intake on the trucks...... We all were almost wide open on the gas in 5th gear the whole time...... Call me a wussy but it was pretty scary...... Now we all have a story to tell people and it is much more fun to tell the story then it was to actually experiance it....... :D

12-28-2001, 09:19 PM
All these stories are funny but heres mine.
I was drivin down the road by my house had it in 5th gear half throttle flyin past all the houses a b**** started yellin ''Slow Down ye young Mo fo'' and all that crap so i am think i am going to piss her off even more so, a floor it...she is still yelling at my but i am like screw her. so, it is still pinned then she saw me turn down my street and she went in to call the cops. so i am washing it and then i start ridin it.then i see a cop.i am like oh edited so i hightail it into my garage.That damn cop saw me and i was getting off my wheeler and he was like ''What are you doing boy?I got a call from a lady that said you were doin 100mph by here street.'':huh I start laughing my a** off and tell him i was in 2nd with alot of rpms. so hes like''oh ok then she said you were in atleast 9
th gear.''i say ''this thing only has 5 gears'' he says i dont care. so i am like ok then i wont do it again.hes like ok be careful then he leaves
heres the sencond one
I was crossing a major street to comtinue my trails and i cop sees me and then it was clear.the cop pulled a u-turn and i was going at the same time on the gravel road but there are gates on the road but you can go therough the sides on the gate i am hightailing it in 5th gear running while the cop is stuck at the gate. i am like haha:p
But now you got to be careful but the police have quads patrolling the trails now:huh :grr

12-31-2001, 10:45 PM
lol u dotn have to watch those guys on quads i can outrun them on my 200x lol you gotta watch for those damn sled cops in the winter thier some crazy muther f***ers they will chase u down the paved roads , i have some cops stories nothin like u guys though

my buddy jsut got his flat track 250x one day in august ,we spend alot of the day making it so he can ride it offroad so we get it set up and it still has the flatracks on it, so he flys up are road he gets to the part were the quard rails ar eon both sides and encon cuts across the road and flys at him head on so he has no choice but to stop, my cousin comes flyin back on his 400 as im gettin mine out of the barn so i hop on and fly up are trails and get to the field next to where the cop is ticketing him and start wheeling right next to him in the field the cop was gettin madder and madder and he coudlnt do a thing and im jumpin little stuff and ne way the cop leaves pissed and he gets to our lower fields in the high milk weed where my cousin is ridin his 400 right next to the road , ne way he start flyin all over the filed with milk weed flyin the cop nails the brakes and must of said hell with it and kept goin

01-01-2002, 08:05 AM
Sorry double post.

01-01-2002, 08:07 AM
I've got a good one for you!!

Me and a couple of my other cop buddies were just sittin around eating donuts one night when this group of kids on quads came riding down the road. Well we were really bored, because the normal wife beaters and drunks weren't acting up. We decided to chase the quads just to have something to do. It was pretty funny, because most of the time at least one of the quads will wreck, and I just want to talk to the quad riders since I ride myself.
Do you really think that cops don't sleep at night, because they don't catch you? But I do know that a chase from a cop will keep you up and talking well after the incident. That is why this post was started, right?

Congratulations!! You are all real winners!!

How come nobody likes cops, but a cop is the first person you call when somebody does something illegal to you?

OH YEAH!! I know that whoever posts after this will just flame me , but I guess that is a muturity thing.

250rampage
01-01-2002, 08:55 AM
I'm not gonna flame you. I was just wondering if you joined just to make this post? I saw your post's number and was just curious.

DiceMan400
01-01-2002, 09:32 AM
Hey man I love the cops...... They protect and serve the public and most times do a great job...... And it should never be funny when someone wrecks on a quad or any other type of vehicle.....
I dont think you are even a real cop...... You are probably one of those auxillary cops that cant carry guns or make an arrest..... You have to hold a suspect till the real long arm of the law comes..... Just my thoughts:D ........

250rampage
01-01-2002, 10:00 AM
The correct ter for that is "renta-cop"

Striker49
01-01-2002, 07:45 PM
My exact words...... "renta-cop"
Those are the cops that stand at intersections at night with those airport glow stick things and have the orange vest on. LOL.

rancher 350 kid
03-20-2006, 02:36 PM
we live in scappoose oregon and i was already 13 but it was my friends 13th and we were both on my rancher and it was like ten but it was summer time and it was dark and this cop puts his sirens on so i gas it and he cahases us then i hit our trail to his house and hid the quad in his shop and they never found out but he kept drivin by

#1rmman220
03-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by The400exExorcist
I did have a few words with them:devil I got a free pepsi 20oz out of it.....lol:D
i hope it tasted like a 200 dollar pepsi

NPelletier
03-20-2006, 07:02 PM
this isnt ABOUT ME, IT IS ABOUT MY PARENTS WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER AND ON THREE-WHEELERS.

My mom, dad a bunch of their friends were riding in some trials in hudson, NH, they went to cross a road right, and when they do, a cop comes down the road, my mom, scarecely pops the clutch and stalls her bike as my dad and his friends stopped a ocuple hundred feet down the trail, the cop got out, was about to put his hand on my mom shoulder to give her a ticket when my mom, started the bike and poped the clutch and took off in a wheelie down the trail. All my parents friends were liek "Holy Crap!"....my parents have told the story multiple times and i still find it funny.

NCexRider
03-21-2006, 09:15 AM
I must say that most of these stories are idiotic. It's you immature guys who enjoy pissing people off that make the cops give those of us who ride responsibly a hard time. If you are riding on the road and the people who live on that road are yelling at you to slow it down, just slow down. Why piss them off and not be able to ride down that road anymore? Grow up.

400exrider99
03-21-2006, 02:53 PM
my thoughts exactly

Rider-trx_250ex
03-25-2006, 11:41 PM
what if a cop chases u and u get away from him but like a few hours later he drives by ur house and he sees u riding in ur front yard. is he gonna stop u and confront u, can they even do that?

Iliketogofast
03-26-2006, 04:17 PM
If they confront you just tell them you don't know what they are talking about. Maybe tell them you saw a quad like that go by a while a go, and point in the direction that will lead them farthest from your house. Works every time.

They are all idiots and think they are doing the world a favor by harassing us for taking the road to grandma's house... And as a matter of fact, I've never called a cop for help, because even if I did they would take half an hour to get to my house, only to do nothing about my problem, so I don't even bother.

94F450SD
03-26-2006, 06:40 PM
well i had an interesting day.this just reaffirms my hate for cops.some are cool but most are just retarded.

i just got bagged this morning for riding on private property that i pay rent for.the EP cop had a huge attitude problem.as soon as you pull into the trailer park here there is a huge sign that says "PRIVATE PROPERTY".according to town hall there is no street here.the street is private property also,the town doesnt plow,sand or take the trash.thats all included in my park fee every month but the EP still insisted it was a public road and gave me a citation for no helmet and operateing on a public way when he had no bussiness even being here.

and this was all started cuz my buddy parked his truck in front of an empty trailer,a nieghbor called the police cuz her friend parks there.the plymouth cop was cool i guess.i didnt talk to him.but my buddies did he told everybody to just push it to the woods and start it there and go riding.only reason he came was because of the truck but the EP was down street and heard it on the radio.the cop didnt even know the EP was even comeing here till he turned on the street after the plymouth cop did.

RidinRed420
03-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by 94F450SD
well i had an interesting day.this just reaffirms my hate for cops.some are cool but most are just retarded.

i just got bagged this morning for riding on private property that i pay rent for.the EP cop had a huge attitude problem.as soon as you pull into the trailer park here there is a huge sign that says "PRIVATE PROPERTY".according to town hall there is no street here.the street is private property also,the town doesnt plow,sand or take the trash.thats all included in my park fee every month but the EP still insisted it was a public road and gave me a citation for no helmet and operateing on a public way when he had no bussiness even being here.

and this was all started cuz my buddy parked his truck in front of an empty trailer,a nieghbor called the police cuz her friend parks there.the plymouth cop was cool i guess.i didnt talk to him.but my buddies did he told everybody to just push it to the woods and start it there and go riding.only reason he came was because of the truck but the EP was down street and heard it on the radio.the cop didnt even know the EP was even comeing here till he turned on the street after the plymouth cop did.

That sucks, do you have to go to court for that? Cause operating on a public way is a criminal offence in MA. I just got that a month ago.. Havent got the date I have to go to court yet though...

A little over a month ago we decided to go for a short ride before going back to the city for class... On our way back, I came out to the road and there was a cop waitin for us.. I turned around and ran down the street (knowing there was another entrance to the woods a little ways down that I could easily get to) well I was cruisin in like 4th gear (still don't know why... its not like she was going to run me off the road.. I could have been in 1st gear and gotten away)... Anyways, I had to get through a trail head no more than 3 inches wider than my bike a rock on one side a tree on the other... I started slidding on some ice, and I slammed into the tree sideways, crushing my foot between my bike and the tree.. I hit twice and it felt like my foot exploded... My foot peg curled around my foot.. I was 2 feet from freedom.. and I thought I broke my foot so I gave up... that SUCKED!!!

1 criminal citation along with 5 civil citation..and a severly sprained ankle and on crutches for over a month...

And everyone is surprised that I still think its worth it to run... THat might be because there have been way more instances where I got away... My favorite is a year ago though.. As soon as we got to the bottom of a hill (i was ridin double with my boyfriend) the cops shined their lights on us.. My boyfriend turned around and headed back up the hill made it about 3 feet from the top when we couldn't make it any more.. didn't get a good enough go at it and it was covered in ice and snow.. we started sliding backwards, about 1/2 way down the breaks unfroze, we flipped over sideways, bike rolled on top of me... Ripped the tip of my boyfriend thumb off... Landed on all 4, my boyfriend bent the handle bars up and rode away (going head on with the cop) while I got up and in a rush of adrenaline ran up a hill covered in ice... Then ran through the woods till I met up with him... Neither of us were wearing helmets... Besides my boyfriends thumb and a few bruises on me we were all set... Our friends on the other hand, who didn't run were given citations.. and told to warn us not to run because they know who we are hahaha

I will never call the cops when I have a problem... I have tried that before and they never do anything anyways! I have never once been helped by a cop.. Only harrassed for doing things that will not harm anyone but myself!

Rider-trx_250ex
03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by 94F450SD

whats EP?

NCexRider
03-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by RidinRed420
That sucks, do you have to go to court for that? Cause operating on a public way is a criminal offence in MA. I just got that a month ago.. Havent got the date I have to go to court yet though...

A little over a month ago we decided to go for a short ride before going back to the city for class... On our way back, I came out to the road and there was a cop waitin for us.. I turned around and ran down the street (knowing there was another entrance to the woods a little ways down that I could easily get to) well I was cruisin in like 4th gear (still don't know why... its not like she was going to run me off the road.. I could have been in 1st gear and gotten away)... Anyways, I had to get through a trail head no more than 3 inches wider than my bike a rock on one side a tree on the other... I started slidding on some ice, and I slammed into the tree sideways, crushing my foot between my bike and the tree.. I hit twice and it felt like my foot exploded... My foot peg curled around my foot.. I was 2 feet from freedom.. and I thought I broke my foot so I gave up... that SUCKED!!!

1 criminal citation along with 5 civil citation..and a severly sprained ankle and on crutches for over a month...

And everyone is surprised that I still think its worth it to run... THat might be because there have been way more instances where I got away... My favorite is a year ago though.. As soon as we got to the bottom of a hill (i was ridin double with my boyfriend) the cops shined their lights on us.. My boyfriend turned around and headed back up the hill made it about 3 feet from the top when we couldn't make it any more.. didn't get a good enough go at it and it was covered in ice and snow.. we started sliding backwards, about 1/2 way down the breaks unfroze, we flipped over sideways, bike rolled on top of me... Ripped the tip of my boyfriend thumb off... Landed on all 4, my boyfriend bent the handle bars up and rode away (going head on with the cop) while I got up and in a rush of adrenaline ran up a hill covered in ice... Then ran through the woods till I met up with him... Neither of us were wearing helmets... Besides my boyfriends thumb and a few bruises on me we were all set... Our friends on the other hand, who didn't run were given citations.. and told to warn us not to run because they know who we are hahaha

You are too cool. I hope to be just like you when I grow up.:devil:

xx3003xrdrxx
03-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Hey I loved cop stories ! so I am makin a sequal.

One time me and a friend of mine where having a buddy of are's who was a cop radar us in his car to see what our bikes will do. I had a 87 250R with LRD pipe and porting and so on an my buddy Seth had a Banshee wth Toomeys,cool had,reeds, and so on (he still has his Shee and i sold my R for the 400 i have now. I only had a R for 9 months) Well any ways we get goin down a kinda major road (it was 11pm no one was drivin that late) and we go through all the gears when another cop come drivin by (we didn't know him) well he radios for back up and has about 5 cars chasing us within 5 mins, we where takin tons of diffrent streets (even went through a residentual neiborhood) and we couldn't lose them. I think they might of had some air support. Well, we finally come to a trail about 3 miles away from where we started,but the cops could take there 5-O machines through it. Well we finally found a tight trail and they quit chasin us after about 30mins and we made it to his house. Then in the morning we called our friend who was radarin us and he said one of the cas that was after us had a tranny problem after that night and another 5-O machine got a flat. I bet those county mounties where pissed!

My other favoritestories is wwhen one time me and about 10 of my friends all on Warriors and Banshees (i was the only 400ex). Well we where ridin and we found this car (a 99 ford taurus) and one guy starts cuttin dounuts next to it and was gettin dirt all over it. So a few banshees and I pushed our quads rear wheels to all four corners of the car and let me tell you me and those banshees held those front braks and went through all the gears onthat car. The car was origanally Green,but we made it clay orange. Well a po po just happens to be driven by when thise happens and we where like Flit so the other guys ran whileme and 3 banshee's had to quikly pick our quads up out of the holes we dug and we where out of there like a Fat KidIn Dodge Ball! The copnever found us again!

wow you sound REALLLL cool . Fa66ot

RidinRed420
03-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by NCexRider
You are too cool. I hope to be just like you when I grow up.:devil:

You can't be like me I'm too cool for you... :D

94F450SD
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Rider-trx_250ex
whats EP?

environmental police

crazedape
04-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Cops without guns = flashlight cops. The reason they are called flashlight cops is because that is all the got. You could call them blowers because they do give them that little whistle in case they get into trouble.

Running from the cops is not really fun but it will definately test your juevos and your riding ability. I spent 30 minutes running from the cops on the railroad tracks looking for the entrance to the trail at night. Don't ride drunk it impairs your vision and you will not be able to see the trail entrance or all the limbs hitting you in the face.

NCexRider
04-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by crazedape
[ Don't ride drunk it impairs your vision and you will not be able to see the trail entrance or all the limbs hitting you in the face. [/B]

How about don't ride drunk. Period.

red n blk supra
04-16-2006, 11:51 AM
you should like this .

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=649748257&n=2&&Mytoken=B8933262-A1E2-CD3E-482F9D26C9D18CBB5789358

rbgnwa45
04-18-2006, 11:15 AM
I've never had a cop problem, but if I was pulled over I'd do it.

crazedape
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I have pulled over once and ran numerous times. When I got pulled over I was passing the cars on a 4 lane highway on a 55 mph stretch I was on my raptor maxed out. He pulled in behind me and I had nowhere to go so I pulled over and all he asked was questions about the four-wheeler and how fast it would go then he followed me home and let me go.

But when I was painting at a local police station facility they had a large fenced in yard full of motorcycles all kinds four wheelers go-carts golf carts tractors and 2 snow-mobiles. I asked them what all of them were. They said a couple of them were stolen but most of them were impounded and the people they belonged to didn't have enough money to pay the fines and the impound fees and were going to auction at the gov't auction.

First off I wouldn't want my stuff to be impounded. Secondly I wouldn't want it sitting out in the elements and lastly I wouldn't want my stuff sold for cheap.

It is not as simple as stay off the roads because if you ride any trails even public trails eventually they come to a road. Everybody deserves the right to ride and just because some cop wants to be a di@#head you and your quad could be sitting in impound. That is why people run from the police. If all you got was a 45 dollar ticket people would probably be more likely to pull over.

sakirocket28
04-18-2006, 04:00 PM
I can totally understand runnin to keep your quad out of the impound yard..thats one thing, but what eats me is these little twats that go out and do stupid stuff and earn a bad reputation for your fellow riders. It's gotten so bad where i live that i'v had cops bug me about ridin on my own land tryin to pin someone elses stupid a** antics on me and people i ride with..its about time for some people to quit bein dumb and think about what there doin for their fellow riders....just my 2 cents!

jordan_400ex
10-01-2006, 05:45 PM
rancher350kid i know you.lol.thats kinda weird.anyways me and nole were on ours 85s and it was about 8;30 summertime so it was a really pretty suset.well a little before.and we were putting on his road and this cop is coming at us and he sees us.flips a ue and chases us and i had it in 3rd and i went thru the gears really sat i must of been doing 65 or 70 and nole was right on me and we went to the end of his road.a mile or 2.and we tok of up this gravel road and .we waited up there and then were flyin back to his house and we see him turning onto the road and we blow past him and head to his on a trail and hide the bikes and go in his house.

now one on my 400 and nole on his dads 4trax 3004x4.well noles quad isnt very fast.but were coming home from a long ride.and we see thsi cop so we slow down and he stops us and we decide to stop.he talks to us for a while and he goes to his car to call 4 back-up or something.so he gets to his car and i start my bike and lean forward and let the clutch drop.and i looked back and nole was right behind me and i got a 440 kit on mine and hotcams and junk.and a pipe and about 8 grand into my bike.so i lose them both.(sorry nole) and i booked it to my house and about 5 mins later i see that cop go by.so i wait 5 mins.and head back towards were we got stopped and i see nle on the road and he drove into a little ravine on purpose to hide cuz he knew it was a big drop mybe 4 feet.so i hide my quad and sit there 4 a while with him.and it gets dark so i hok a rope to my grab-bar and pull nole out.it wasnt very steep.and we go to my house and nole calls his mom and says hes gonna stay over tonight and she said ok .and we slept outside that night in my front yard.so we could walk to the end of my driveway to see if the cop came by that night but he never did.om sorry for the long piost

jordan_400ex
10-01-2006, 05:45 PM
rancher350kid i know you.lol.thats kinda weird.anyways me and nole were on ours 85s and it was about 8;30 summertime so it was a really pretty suset.well a little before.and we were putting on his road and this cop is coming at us and he sees us.flips a ue and chases us and i had it in 3rd and i went thru the gears really sat i must of been doing 65 or 70 and nole was right on me and we went to the end of his road.a mile or 2.and we tok of up this gravel road and .we waited up there and then were flyin back to his house and we see him turning onto the road and we blow past him and head to his on a trail and hide the bikes and go in his house.

now one on my 400 and nole on his dads 4trax 3004x4.well noles quad isnt very fast.but were coming home from a long ride.and we see thsi cop so we slow down and he stops us and we decide to stop.he talks to us for a while and he goes to his car to call 4 back-up or something.so he gets to his car and i start my bike and lean forward and let the clutch drop.and i looked back and nole was right behind me and i got a 440 kit on mine and hotcams and junk.and a pipe and about 8 grand into my bike.so i lose them both.(sorry nole) and i booked it to my house and about 5 mins later i see that cop go by.so i wait 5 mins.and head back towards were we got stopped and i see nle on the road and he drove into a little ravine on purpose to hide cuz he knew it was a big drop mybe 4 feet.so i hide my quad and sit there 4 a while with him.and it gets dark so i hok a rope to my grab-bar and pull nole out.it wasnt very steep.and we go to my house and nole calls his mom and says hes gonna stay over tonight and she said ok .and we slept outside that night in my front yard.so we could walk to the end of my driveway to see if the cop came by that night but he never did.om sorry for the long piost

4punksdad
10-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by rancher 350 kid
we live in scappoose oregon and i was already 13 but it was my friends 13th and we were both on my rancher and it was like ten but it was summer time and it was dark and this cop puts his sirens on so i gas it and he cahases us then i hit our trail to his house and hid the quad in his shop and they never found out but he kept drivin by

I have kids that aren't as old as this thread.

dman250
10-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Well heres mine... last summer me and 2 friends were comin home from a ride on this road were there are never any cops. So my friend on 400 and I start flyin down the road, my other friend is just laggin behind. Commin around a bend goin about 60, and 100 ft from the trail. I see the lights. My friend on the 400 starts slowin down. The registration for the 250 hasn't come in yet so I didn't really want to get stoped. We just pinn and go. The cop swirves to block the road, the 400 makes it easy but i just make past. Westarted flyin up the trail never lookin back. So we waited for the other 250 and realize he got stopped. After waiting we go back to my house where,I told my mom what happend to tell us if she saw any cops. When we get back they say the police called and we have to go down the station. So almost cryin we are about to leave when my parents start bustin out laughing. My friend calls me and says the cop wont let him go untill he gives her our name and address. I give it to him and then finally find out hes joking. He got stoped but she just let him go. We found out there ur pretty gulabal when ur being chased by the cops

Ruby Soho
10-21-2006, 08:01 AM
The only time I came close to cops was when i was riding in this sand pit type thing behind a storage building. The guy came out and started yelling at my friend and I, he was saying "i let you kids ride here, and you trash all my trucks etc...". In the place there are some working trailers, a big trailer, a rock crusher and an old dump truck. Some kids down my street go down there not to ride, but to mess everything up. So they ruined the trucks and I got blamed. The guy said he was going to call the cops if we didnt get out of there. So we left

Xater
10-21-2006, 04:18 PM
well heres mine. i decided to ride to my freinds house down the road to go riding, and i pull in the street and deside to top out my quad. so im flying down the street and i pull in to my frends drive way and the towns wicked a-hole cop pulls next to me in his pick up, i guess he was chaseing me down the street and i couldent hear him because my tires were really loud. he starts tharshing me but he was off duty in regular clothes so i was kinda pissed that he pulled me over with his vollenteer fire dep. seiren.

but he got fired a month later because of the dumb stuff he did

10-23-2006, 12:02 PM
cops got called on me alot of times for driving on road. They never caught me in the act though.

One time i was on my pocket bike coming down the road at like 9:30 at night. Cops got called on me and one was coming head on with me and ii got to my driveway and the cop pulled in the neighbors drive way and he didnt see me. Then i had a couple drinks and started er back up and cop comes to my house and i freak and run in my house not going to open door but then he rings the door bell. I grab my colone and spray it in my mouth to hide the smell and he said i get a fine next time and he said he knows i was driving my quad on hte road. Im just liek o. But i wasnt thinking cause my quad wasnt running at the time cause it had no motor.

Then 1 time i was going down the road and i see a cop coming. I knew he saw me so i just kept going and i was like ****. i kept looking at my bumper driving thinking he would slow down and stop. Well i was coming up to a farm going about 15mph and he passes me. He must have thought i wsa going to the farm.

Then 1 time me and my bro chopped a expansion chambers on are pocket bikes and took off to go on the road. Well he was ahead of me so he hit the road first anda cop comes flying in his cop car out of the neighbors yard. I see him so i turn fast enough and didnt tuch the road and i almost crashed. My bro got caught. Im susprised he didnt crap his pants. We got a worning. The cop was in the guys drive way watching the neighbors house cause they were smoking their tires and rolled couple trucks and they got us. The people the cops were watching were weighting for us to go out on the road to get caught and thye saw it too.

1 time i was at my friends house with my quad. They live on a lake so they have no wear to ride except the road. Well i stayed on the road and the road was all cracked and stuff. By the time i got dune riding the road looked like gravle. I stopped riding and start shooting fire works. Well a cop pulls up. I say it was the neighbor which had a quad that looked like mine. he went over their. The neighbor was all dusty and stuff so he got the blame.
Total i got at least like 10 wornings and no fines.

NorCalRacer
10-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by slow

The neighbor was all dusty and stuff so he got the blame.
[/B]

You're a real stand up guy, huh?:rolleyes:

flattrack440ex
10-24-2006, 10:21 AM
new neighbor has hated me since they moved there cuz they r from new york city and they think that out where we live they will have like quiet and stuff but they moved next to the wrong house. we r constantly burnin out in my driveway and ridin in my yard and stuff but ne way they called the cops on these kids that im not friends with ridin upp and down the street and blamed it on me and when the cops showed up they started accusing me of it and tellin me ur gettin fined big time and i was like o yea?? come here and i take him in the garage and show him i had no motor in my quad cuz i was re building it. i have never seen such a stupid look in my life lol kinda like this :huh

another time i had a cop come up the my property on his quad and this cop and me we dont see eye to eye one time he tried to arrest me for going up there at 11 at night in my truck but ne way he comes up on his quad saying if u kids dont stop riding today i will have an on duty officer up here to come stop u now. i dont want u kids riding while im haveing a birthday party for my kid. i told him f-u this is private property id love to c u send an officer up here. how is he going to get up the hill if the gate is up. and one more thing u r tresspassing right now get out. (im a smart @ss to him cuz i hate him so much) he had the balls to call my dad and tell my dad everything i sed to him and my dad told him well leave him alone and he wont curse u off lol now he spreads rumors about me cuz he must b about 5 years old or so

3exrider23
10-24-2006, 01:06 PM
i was on the way back from my beach house in outer banks like few months ago and it said no radar detctors in virginia. so i was tralkin to my dad about it and he said he got caught twice about it. he said the first time it was him and a friends and they were coming home from florida and got stopped. the cop is talking to them and stuff and is like u got lucky we used to just put them in front of ur tires and make u run them over instead he just got a ticket. so my dad goes but then ill be gettin a few tickets. im thinksing its for littering or something now and the cop ghoes i dont understand. her goes well 1 for the radar detector and another for kicking your ***. i bust out laughing. he said that cop wasnt verry happy.

then i got another 1. it was me n my cousin n we were goin ridden at this pit. so were going in there n there is this lady walking her dog wit bare feet and everything. im like wat is she doing. so were just driving about 5 mph and she keeps walking infront of the truck. by now she is right in front of me and i thought she was drunk. it happened to be a lasy who lived near there who was tired of ppl ridden there n called the cops. sjhe lik i wouldnt go in there if i were u n were lik screw u n she pulls out a lil bussniss card that say police written on it. we go up a lil bit n theres lik 3 cops just sitting there u just pulled a u turn n got out of there.

10-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Cops can give you fines for driving on your own land during the day. They kept doing it to my neighbors and giving fines even for a stock z250 cause the stock z250 was to loud.

They can give you a fine for not answering the door too.

honda4life72
10-28-2006, 06:47 PM
my freind at school got a fine for his 450r being to lound...and it is stock lol..

bansheerider4
10-28-2006, 08:55 PM
heres one.......

me and my friends were ridin one day(all on banshees) and where comin from a truck stop from getting food...so on the way back where ridin in a ditch next to a country road on one side a corn field on the other(it was planted)but where riding and we kept hitting sewer holes so we look no cars get in the road and just go....then maybe 2 mins later were goin and i see a cop car coming towards us so i signal to them that theres a cop coming and we go in the field and just sit there as he passes...he passed and we looked to see if he kept goin but he did a mad u-turn whipped on his lights and took off down the road...(the way we had to go)..so were like fudge it....were hallin balls down the raod and he turns the car sideways to block the road.....which was stupid cuz we just went around him.....me and my one friend were in head of the other which was behind so we slowed down cuz didnt know where to go.....he passed us and took us down this trail next to a rock quary...to my disbelief the cop was following us down the trail so i said o well and just slowed down a lil bit popped the clutch and shot nothing but clumpss of mud and dirt at his car........thought that would work but it didnt...so when we came up to a turn in to the woods(where he couldnt go)i decided to be an ***** and shoot stones at him....

next couple days in the paper there were articles about "cracking"down on atv riders...:rolleyes:

flattrack440ex
10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
cant get caught after that......... they kinda dont like that haha. my friend covered a state trooper in mud (accidental we didnt know he was a troper. he was on a quad) and he got caught and he said that the cop wasnt very nice to him.

alaskin 450R
10-30-2006, 10:10 PM
umm just to let you guys know that its people like you that put a bad wrap on quaders. F**kn roosting cars and s*!t, thats bad, you guys are d!cks

NorCalRacer
10-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by alaskin 450R
umm just to let you guys know that its people like you that put a bad wrap on quaders. F**kn roosting cars and s*!t, thats bad, you guys are d!cks

And bragging about it:rolleyes: Of well, it's the net. Half of them probably made their stories up trying to impress people.

10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
i am not here to say i never ran from the cops" been ridin over 20 years "but i try not to run the roads when i can trail or field ride.Its just better for our sport to not piss the cops/neighbors off.If i do have to road ride yes 5th and pinned till i come to house's then 2nd and bogging to keep the noise down.Do not ride like a jerk it affects all of us.:tired:

bansheerider4
10-31-2006, 05:17 AM
well for one only reason we went on the road is cuz we had to and i agree with going slower by houses i usually go in 1st or 2nd gear but this was a country road.....and im not bragging about anything i just did what i had to do to get the cops off of me....a lillte dust and mud aint gonna hurt there ol' impalas:rolleyes:

flattrack440ex
10-31-2006, 11:58 AM
i never roosted a car (my friend sean roosted a state park cop that was on a quad but i never did) i have never been chased either. i dont even tresspass(sp) to go ride. i ask land owners permission and when i do go past their homes i putt by so i dont disrespect them. i stay in my own property lines or on the places i am allowed to ride b/c i just dont want to deal with the cops. its not my fault that the guys in the years before me that rode ran from the cops and pissed them off. i have cops come onto my property and try to police private property and the three times that i discribed above are the only times that i have ever had a run in with the police and all three times were on my private property. cop shouldnt have been on my property if he didnt want to get covered with mud. my property is right next to bear mtn. state park so the park cops(state troopers with more juristiction) think they own everything.
not trying to start a fight im just stating that not all the time are the riders in the wrong though most of the time they are its not every time.

ny300exrider
10-31-2006, 01:44 PM
theres a difference between running, and being a dick while running. there are no legal riding areas where i live and cops are against atv's big time. if you get caught riding, you get impounded first offence and you will be sure to have some tickets thrown in the mix too. when i see a cop i do not spin the tires at them, taunt them and play games, or give them the finger and wheelie away. i simply turn around and never look back. no point in me stopping to get yelled at, get my quad taken away, and get a bill of over a thousand dollars for riding up and down some powerlines that already have trails from service trucks but also no point in pissing the cop off even more. i will stop if i feel it is safe, but there are times when you know the cops are out to get you in trouble and thats when its time to leave.

Rider-trx_250ex
10-31-2006, 06:36 PM
I've been stopped on the road with my quad before, 2 times.

i was riding on the road to go riding and i pass my mom who tells me to be carefull of the cops. and one comes right up the hill and blocks me from going in reverse. he says to stay off the road tells me what he could hvae done like ticketing me and impounding the quad. he asked if i had a liscense but i didnt know if he was refering to a drivers license or a liscense for the quad so i said it was at my house. i then said i was just riding on my road when i saw my mom on the road and i went up to her. when i said my road i was refering to the closed road that splits from the main road that me and my two neighbors own, he thought i was riding on the main road and on a closed road, since he didnt know we owned it.

i was goin down town to get gas at the kwik fill but i was pushing my quad on the road, cuz it was a busy day, but it was good. so i come out of the alley onto the road and my friend and i see a cop but we keep goin. when i get to the next block another cop signals me to pull off the road. the first cop was a dude and the second one who did all the talking was a lady. she was like where do u guys live and what were ur names. we told them and she was just like, "couldnt u guys have come at a less busy time? i said i needed gas and she then said well just go up that alley over there. I said it was a one way street and she said "that's ok". so i went gas and went riding.

the next time i was comming home from the my friends house cuz i stayed later to eat dinner then i took the road home. there was a mentally challenged guy wandering the streets, i slowed down cuz a truck was blocking the fork where i get off, and he tells me to see if that man needs a ride somewhere and i did and he didnt reply, just took a seat in the grass next to the country road. the truck then called for the police then thats when i split to avoid trouble. my friends dads trailered me home. i saw a cop when i was goin to get the trailer so that was a close one.

next time we were riding to the mine hollow and u have to take sort of a main road to get there. it was a scorching hot day so i had my shirt off but right b4 we went on the road i put it halfway on, just over my arms not my head. we round the bend and a cop starts to pull over in the road to try to block us. my friend on the 400ex was in front started to slow down then when he saw our friend on the 250ex give it more gas he floored it too. my friend on the 250 came close to hitting the car, he swerved because she was just about to block off the whole road and made it. and i was last because i just had to stop to put my shirt back b4 we hit the road. so im like forget this im not running. so i stop, and she says to call my parents to come trailer me home. she said she rather me be riding my quad other than vandilizing things and doin drugs. so my mom is comming and she asks me some questions. i tell her everything about me but when she asks what year the quad is i say "i donno, i got it when i broke my leg. she says when was that, i say, a couple years ago. i asked if i could just walk it to my friends house who lived like 4 houses down the street and she said no. i told her my mother doesnt know how to hook up our trailer to our explorer. so she gets there and asks the cop if i could just push it to my friends house while she follows, and the cop said ok. by the way this was the same lady who pulled me over before. she kept asking me who those people were who i was riding with. i didnt want them in trouble so i kept saying i just meet them and followed them to see where they were goin.

im coming home from the mine hollow agian and i pass the same cop on the road and she doesnt stop or do anything so i just keep goin, i signal her over asking if this raod will take me to california drive and she said ya and thats the end of that story.

when i was riding in my yard, just outside my hedges in the grass next to the road she stops and says wheres ur shirt and be carefull and stay off the road. i tell her im not riding on the road because i just took my shirt off to mess around in my yard.

the manys times this lady has seen my on my quad and she still doesnt remeber me or who i am. lol i never got a ticket or anything out of all my experiences.

xx3003xrdrxx
10-31-2006, 07:02 PM
One time I was going about 140 / 150 on my 250ex ... While riding a one wheeled wheelie in reverse. A cop tried to pull me over but I gave him the finger being the 13 yr. old bad Mother ****er I am , and proceeded to ride my one wheeled wheelie in reverse down the road . Oh and I also roosted him and shot his patrol car multiple times with my nerf gun.

Amazing what AWSOME stories every 13 year old has about running from cops and whatnot. Wish I was that much of a bad *** before I even hit puberty.

11-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
One time I was going about 140 / 150 on my 250ex ... While riding a one wheeled wheelie in reverse. A cop tried to pull me over but I gave him the finger being the 13 yr. old bad Mother ****er I am , and proceeded to ride my one wheeled wheelie in reverse down the road . Oh and I also roosted him and shot his patrol car multiple times with my nerf gun.

Amazing what AWSOME stories every 13 year old has about running from cops and whatnot. Wish I was that much of a bad *** before I even hit puberty.

Thats just super.:chinese: