PDA

View Full Version : Smoke After Wheelies

Newrider08
02-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey guys I noticed yesterday I was riding wheelies and I set it back on the grab bar a couple times doing SLOW 1st gear wheelies. When I would rev it after that I would sometimes get some very light white smoke, is this normal?

rooster300ex
02-12-2009, 09:50 AM
If it only does it when your set it back to far on a wheelie I wouldn't worry about it. Blue oil smelling smoke is bad.

Newrider08
02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
it did it after I got done riding the wheelie not when I was actually doing the wheelie

I had just washed the quad too and may be gotten some water in the pipe. I have a pipe plug but is has a white brother e series and the end is already plugged because it has disks

honda440
02-12-2009, 05:48 PM
i had the same issues..i had my vavle seals replaced and it hasnt happened since... u might wanna change urs ther only like 9 bucks a piece or somewhere along them lines...

bazmaster03
02-26-2009, 07:58 AM
there is guy in town doing wheelies for to long and the engine starts to burn the oil when its standing up cuz the oil is all going in the piston and slipping in the chamber ...it might be a possiblity if u wheelie for super long times ..... this guy even turns on a quad wheelie.. its preety sick