PDA

View Full Version : Paint Ideas?

lauvrayracing
02-12-2009, 05:32 AM
I am looking into doing my first refresh of ours boys' quads. Need some cool ideas for the paint schemes. So if you think you have a good looking quad, lets see some pictures. Thanks to everyone in advance for your photos. Good luck this year!

hotquads1
02-15-2009, 09:03 PM
I have found the best looking color combo is the one your little driver picks out , each time I do a quad for my boys I let thgem choose and they usually know exactly what they want so I go with there choices and they cant blame dad in the future, LOL
good luck on the rebuilds and keep us posted with some pics . you will find lots of good looking ideas in these forums.
marc

lauvrayracing
02-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks Hot Quads, I am going to ask the boys what colors they want to fly. I guess what I am after is some ideas on how to create a look that will be unique. Has anyone looked into doing the frame in a fade paint job. I was thinking of going white at the top and red at the bottom or whatever the color is the boys would like. I need some ideas for decals as well. Getting a little tired of the white plastics with just the tank shroud decals. Thanks for the help again.

hotquads1
02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Our website has some ideas of the graphics we like , you might see something you like, there were also some posts a couple of months ago that had alot of graphics kits displayed , cant remember the title but if you look back a few weeks you will see it.
marc
here is one of my favorites;