PDA

View Full Version : not sure what to do

extremeblastr
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM
went out to a "get together" tonight and some not so good stuff went down, was drinking and just hanging around and heard a someone yelling and decided to see what was going on. walked down the hallway to find a guy holding a girl down in the bedroom trying to get her pants off, i obviously didn't let this go, pulled the guy off and got him out of the room. well he and a couple of friends were waiting for me and dragged me out of the house and went to town. i know i hurt one of em pretty good but not gonna lie i'm pretty effed up, i know where all of them live, and i want revenge pretty bad but at the same time think i would rather have the satisfaction of seeing them all in cuffs....just want someone else to weigh in on the decision. i know it sounds like an easy choice to most of you but, i really dont want this guy arrested unless he is going to go down for sexual assault to, just don't know if i can get the girl to press charges.

powermadd400ex
02-11-2009, 10:33 PM
first of all, i applaud you for helping and defending the chick. so many people i know in your situation wouldve just let it happen.
i would talk to the girl first, if she wants to press charges. then just report them. IF the girl doesnt want to, i would say do what you want with them. what did you have in mind for them anywho?

Pappy
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Call the pop

They can be brought up on assualt and battery charges, and if the girl wants to file attempted rape charges then she will have that oppertunity.

Kudos to you for doing what was right, now follow through with the rest of it, in the legal way

extremeblastr
02-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
first of all, i applaud you for helping and defending the chick. so many people i know in your situation wouldve just let it happen.
i would talk to the girl first, if she wants to press charges. then just report them. IF the girl doesnt want to, i would say do what you want with them. what did you have in mind for them anywho?

it would take a little while to explain, but i coud screw up all their lives without ever laying a hand on them. but i decided to call the police, they are sending a unit over as i type this, hoping these guys get picked up tonight and that the police can get a statement out of this girl and she also presses charges.

extremeblastr
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Call the pop

They can be brought up on assualt and battery charges, and if the girl wants to file attempted rape charges then she will have that oppertunity.

Kudos to you for doing what was right, now follow through with the rest of it, in the legal way

for once actually going through with it that way, thanks for putting up with all my s*** on here.

mxduner
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM
before i finished reading the thread my thoughts were great he did the first thing right, and he needs to follow thru and do the right thing once again by getting the popo involved.
thank you!
i figured you would be worried about the aftermath of turning people in and them retaliating on you.Hope all is well for you and the girl.you changed her life forever i can assure you.heal up buddy and pat yourself on the back and PRESS CHARGES! i hope she has the courage as well but shes probably quite rattled, and alot of times it doesn't happen. take care and heal up.

tri5ron
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
kudos to you from me, the dad of a daughter.
your doing the right thing.
File assault charges for what they did to you, and hopefully the girl will be there, to verify your side, as you were there for her.

other than that, Do Not put anything in print, on the web, on this or any forum, about what/or any plans you have for retaliation.
it WILL come back on you if anything "Happens" to them.

just a word to the wise...
from the experienced.

extremeblastr
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
well everything is going to happen tomorrow, the police aren't to interested in going to drag 4 people out of 4 different houses until the sun comes up (its 1:55 a.m. here), the officers were polite though and gave me a pass on the smell on my breath (still a month short of 21) and i am going to try to contact the girl in the morning also to see if she wants to be involved.

as for those of you congratulating me on doing the right thing i say thankyou but at the same time wonder why there are so many people out there that wouldn't have. i will never understand why people like the guy i pulled off of her get away with what they do and will never put up with it.

05LSR250R
02-12-2009, 06:31 AM
You did the right thing Bro! Props to you! Hope these idiots get what they deserve. Alot of people turn their heads and walk away cause its the easier thing to do. Well, the right decision isn't always the easiest, its usually the harder path. "You have chosen well young Jedi"! Get well soon.

fasterblaster09
02-12-2009, 06:44 AM
I applaud yyou for that man. keep us updated!

extremeblastr
02-12-2009, 09:12 AM
so all 4 young men were arrested and charged with assault and battery and then released back to their homes with a court date set, and later on today one of them will be getting another knock on his door as the young lady has decided to press charges:cool:

scuzz
02-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Very good!

I've never been more proud of someone I didn't know.

05LSR250R
02-12-2009, 10:10 AM
B-E-A-utiful! You both did the right thing! It takes courage and values to do the right thing. Both your parents should be proud.I know all of us here are.

fasterblaster09
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM
a female friend of mine was raped when she was 16 years old, and the OLDER guy that did it is still out, I see him around town often. but anyway, good deal!

ZeroLogic
02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Good job bud.:macho

ridered92
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
just think while the kid thst tryed to rape her is in jail he will be getting a surprise when everyone find out what hes in for. i bet he would walk right for a week:D

extremeblastr
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
ha you think thats funny, lets consider that my uncle and father are both correctional officers in the two closest state facilities:D

ridered92
02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
:D that awesome i hope he gets a round everyday. by the way good job. i dont know if i could have been as adult as you were

05LSR250R
02-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
ha you think thats funny, lets consider that my uncle and father are both correctional officers in the two closest state facilities:D
Its sad to say but I dont think they'll be doin' hard time in a state correctional facility. Probably the county jail, unless anyone has any previous records of criminal activity. Be careful how much info. you put on this or any other forum! Any lawyer will tell ya' to keep your mouth closed till everything is said and over.

extremeblastr
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
Its sad to say but I dont think they'll be doin' hard time in a state correctional facility. Probably the county jail, unless anyone has any previous records of criminal activity. Be careful how much info. you put on this or any other forum! Any lawyer will tell ya' to keep your mouth closed till everything is said and over.

our "county jail" is a low security section of the level 4 state facility my father works at, so i would imagine they are headed there one way or another, and after tomorrow i won't be involved anymore, the police have my signed statement and tomorrow i have to go to the doctors to have photos taken of my injuries (mostly nasty bruises) and a write up done by him for the police. i may have to go to court to for the case with the girl but idk how its going to work, if they are going to handle all the charges with that person at once or seperately.

05LSR250R
02-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Thanx for the clarification. Good luck and good goin'!!

deathcorefan2
02-12-2009, 01:40 PM
that's some courage. props bro.

BlaineKaiser450
02-12-2009, 03:48 PM
good job dude! definatly the right way to handle it

mxduner
02-12-2009, 05:05 PM
ha you think thats funny, lets consider that my uncle and father are both correctional officers in the two closest state facilities:D thats awesome bro. if you were closer to me and of age:D i would buy you a beer.seriously tho you are the man! and so glad to see the girl wants to press charges... never seems to happen nearly enough!

tri5ron
02-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Excellent news, and I'm sending you a big high five.
I have never met you, and I'm still proud of you.
That takes guts.
And for the young lady, it takes even More guts. KUDO's to you both, You both, are now my "hero's of the month".

Heed the advise on being careful about what you post about this. We are certainly interested in being kept up to date on what happens with this,...
but it might be wiser to keep us informed with "Day or two old" developments.
In other words, only post about what has already happend, as opposed to what may, will, or can, happen to them.

Try to keep any new info, in a "Past Tense" status.

good job, and I raise my glass to you both.

Robin Hood
02-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Way to be bud. Glad to hear that everything is being taken care of.

Which 450?
02-13-2009, 08:56 AM
sweet dude, this is the best revenge because they know something is coming, but they dont know what!

ricksmx865
02-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
sweet dude, this is the best revenge because they know something is coming, but they dont know what!

Not only that but if everything works out the way it should, a charge should be on the lil punks record for a while... and that sir is the revenge that keeps on giving!!!

good job bubb, im proud of ya

01 250exman
02-13-2009, 06:24 PM
dudes like that need to get the crap beat out of them and then while some one holds them down, a nice big broom stick needs to get shorter while they grow taller that should take the fight right out!:cool:

extremeblastr
02-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
Not only that but if everything works out the way it should, a charge should be on the lil punks record for a while... and that sir is the revenge that keeps on giving!!!

good job bubb, im proud of ya

i believe the attempted rape charge depending on how that plays out means he becomes a registered sex offender, and thats for life.

bergoff
02-14-2009, 12:20 AM
you are a real man for doing the right thing. i was in your shoes when i was 18. i dated a girl in high school for 6 months then just split up. she was with a woman beater and i seen him hit her. my friend called the cops and i knocked him out. the cop thought that it was funny because the dirtbag tried to fight me. he was 5'6" and i'm 6'6". i asked if i was going to get charged and they said no. i had to go to court and testify and he was sentenced to 4 years with priors. all woman beaters need to burn. good job.

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 04:37 PM
and round 2 begins, now some of his friends are after me tonight haha i hope they have the b**** to knock on my door.

powermadd400ex
02-14-2009, 05:22 PM
and round 2 begins, now some of his friends are after me tonight haha i hope they have the b**** to knock on my door.

uh oh, i wouldnt answer that door without a gun.
im sure one of them punks would have a gun on them.

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 05:31 PM
uh oh, i wouldnt answer that door without a gun.
im sure one of them punks would have a gun on them.

nah they're a bunch of jock wannabes who think they're big enough to take anyone, it should be interesting if they show cuz the parts at my house tonight and things are just getting started.

tri5ron
02-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Don't play the hero, don't play the stud, don't get cocky, and DONT confront them, or let them call you out.
you MUST lay low, and play it cool.

DO NOT allow anything to happen, or develop, that could be construed, or misinterpreted as provocation.

STEER CLEAR, PERIOD!

The cops are already involved, and will remain on your side of this ONLY as long as you keep your wits and wisdom about you.

do not argue with them, do not get into a yelling match with them, and do not do anything that can be twisted around to look like you are an instigator.
if they show up at your door, just call the cops back.

do not threaten them or tell them that you are GOING to call the cops,...
just make the call, and let the cops do their job.

these are the types of things that defense lawyers can have a feild day with.
Don't give them any ammo.

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Don't play the hero, don't play the stud, don't get cocky, and DONT confront them, or let them call you out.
you MUST lay low, and play it cool.

DO NOT allow anything to happen, or develop, that could be construed, or misinterpreted as provocation.

STEER CLEAR, PERIOD!

The cops are already involved, and will remain on your side of this ONLY as long as you keep your wits and wisdom about you.

do not argue with them, do not get into a yelling match with them, and do not do anything that can be twisted around to look like you are an instigator.
if they show up at your door, just call the cops back.

do not threaten them or tell them that you are GOING to call the cops,...
just make the call, and let the cops do their job.

these are the types of things that defense lawyers can have a feild day with.
Don't give them any ammo.

i won't be involved if they show up tonight, but i can't say the same for my buddies, i prefer not to get into this crap because i hate all the drama and bulls*** that comes with, but like i said before, i don't deal with guys that can't treat a girl the right way

tri5ron
02-14-2009, 07:34 PM
if they have made a threat, or in some way have made it known to you they are "after" you, or are "out to get" you, or your buddies,
then the cops need to be aware of it now,they may even want to be nearby to monitor the situation.

these are the type of situations that can escalate quickly into unfavorable levels.

if they DO show up, you can bet that they will be trying to make it look like you instigated it.

You can also bet that somewhere in the background the will have a video camera rolling.
don't let your buddies, and their loyalities to you, get them into the same predicament.

Somehow, you have come to know that these additional thugs are now intending to take some sort of actions, on their friends behalf.
The cops need to know about that , so that they can advise you, and so they can decide how to handle it.

leave it in their hands now.

416exfreak
02-14-2009, 07:42 PM
I can honestly say you handled this better than I would have.

I would have been the one that went to jail for killing someone. I, like most here, cannot stand a guy who treats a girl like chit.

I was in a similair situation about 6 months ago. The bad part, I walked in after the fact, but the guy wont ever forget it.

And I can't fight ANYONE no matter what now, b/c I have assualt with a deadly weapon ( 12" 3/8 extention for a ratchet) on my record...

I congratulate you for the way you handled it, and if they show up at your house, call the 5-0.

They'll get trespassing, and aggrevated assualt, which will put them in jail too!:blah:

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 07:47 PM
well i spoke with the officer who was involved before and he knows about the threats and i relocated my no trespassing sign from my track to directly next to my driveway, was told to "expect some action" in the next hour or so by the guys after me, and its nice, because i also have all the text messages i've received from these guys locked in my phone so they will still be there when/if the cops are involved again.

disappointed in having to disban the party though, don't need anyone getting tickets for underage drinking or any of that especially not at my house.

416exfreak
02-14-2009, 07:50 PM
well i spoke with the officer who was involved before and he knows about the threats and i relocated my no trespassing sign from my track to directly next to my driveway, was told to "expect some action" in the next hour or so by the guys after me, and its nice, because i also have all the text messages i've received from these guys locked in my phone so they will still be there when/if the cops are involved again.

disappointed in having to disban the party though, don't need anyone getting tickets for underage drinking or any of that especially not at my house.

Doors locked and keep a phone near by.

Keep a gun close, but don't use it unless they force entry into your home. NO MATTER WHAT, do NOT use it unless they force entry.

I dont know about your state, but in FL, if someone breaks into your house, you have full right to splatter thier chit all over the walls.

05LSR250R
02-14-2009, 08:01 PM
You've shown maturity in the past. DONT BLOW IT!! Stay low pro till this thing pans out. Meaning no parties at your house. If you dont park your cars in the garage I think something will happen to them. Keep your cars and any pets you might have indoors! Some punks just shot my buddys lab for no reson at all! These punks your dealing with will do anything for revenge. Good luck and like I said, mind your p's and q's!

416exfreak
02-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Some punks just shot my buddys lab for no reson at all!

You shoot a man's dog, and your begging to die.:scary:

powermadd400ex
02-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

Keep a gun close, but don't use it unless they force entry into your home. NO MATTER WHAT, do NOT use it unless they force entry.

I dont know about your state, but in FL, if someone breaks into your house, you have full right to splatter thier chit all over the walls.

i remember awhile back in Ca (i think) someone broke into a guys house and the owner of the house shoot the guy dead. he was filed with murder even though the criminal forced entry.
so becareful, i just think the ruling on that case was boogus in the first place.

05LSR250R
02-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Dont mean to hi-jack here! Yeah, it was a God awful scene, my buddt was crying his eyes out! I must admit I got pretty choked up also. Dog never did anything to anyone and some punks passing thru the property put a bullet in his head. RIP Harley, you will surely be missed!

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

they won't make it to the house, doors are locked but the blinds ar wide open so i can see down the driveway and i just moved my car to the church up the road so they can't screw with that, got most of the lights on to. unfortunately no guns, only one available would be my buddies but its a half hour away, i'm not worried about these kids, they're dumb but not enough so to show up with a gun or try to force their way into my house. they will hang around in the front yard and do w/e they can to get me to come out as i've seen em do this before. got about 6 people besides myself here at the house and the officers cell number on speed dial everything should be just fine.

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 08:34 PM
haha while i'm sitting around heres a pic of what vday looks like when the g/f is sick and you have a party instead

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/pqc711/n1470870136_30107512_74611.jpg

BlaineKaiser450
02-14-2009, 08:43 PM
i remember awhile back in Ca (i think) someone broke into a guys house and the owner of the house shoot the guy dead. he was filed with murder even though the criminal forced entry.
so becareful, i just think the ruling on that case was boogus in the first place. only in california. :rolleyes:

gcart2
02-14-2009, 08:58 PM
haha while i'm sitting around heres a pic of what vday looks like when the g/f is sick and you have a party instead

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/pqc711/n1470870136_30107512_74611.jpg

keystone is horrible :scary:

lol looks like yall had fun:p

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
keystone is horrible :scary:

lol looks like yall had fun:p

not a big fan of it myself, but when you throw together a party in the matter of an hour on a saturday night funds run tight lol

gcart2
02-14-2009, 09:10 PM
not a big fan of it myself, but when you throw together a party in the matter of an hour on a saturday night funds run tight lol please tell me you had beer pong:eek:

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
please tell me you had beer pong:eek:

of courseeeee, we have a collegiate regulation table:cool:

gcart2
02-14-2009, 09:23 PM
of courseeeee, we have a collegiate regulation table:cool: sounds like a hell of a party. too bad these kid had to go and screw it up for you.

extremeblastr
02-14-2009, 09:42 PM
sounds like a hell of a party. too bad these kid had to go and screw it up for you.

yeah we do pull off some hella tight parties usually, next week is black light beer pong, glowsticks and necklaces supplied for all who come:macho (even the table we're using next week glows:D )

extremeblastr
02-16-2009, 12:06 AM
ladies and gentleman i am pleased to announce that as of 12:30 on this fine night the grand total is up from 4 to 7 people that i have pending assault charges against

05LSR250R
02-16-2009, 06:27 AM
What happened?

extremeblastr
02-16-2009, 10:37 AM
the other kids that were supposed to show up at my house the other night were waiting for me outside of a basketball game at my old high school, i got lucky that i had some friends there that pulled em off and as soon as they were off i called the officer from the other night and handled it right then and there, even showed him all the text messages from the other night.

05LSR250R
02-16-2009, 01:48 PM
SWEET! Do you think your face can continue down this path? (LOL) Just kiddin, buddy! Your doin good!

deathcorefan2
02-16-2009, 01:52 PM
this should be your career. lol
getting beat up and suing seems to do well. dont foget "emotional damage".
haha

extremeblastr
02-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by deathcorefan2
this should be your career. lol
getting beat up and suing seems to do well. dont foget "emotional damage".
haha

haha i'm happy enough with the handcuff thing, they will be paying for the medical bills though as last night one of em twisted up my bad knee pretty good.

extremeblastr
02-16-2009, 01:58 PM
SWEET! Do you think your face can continue down this path? (LOL) Just kiddin, buddy! Your doin good!

haha i figure if i can take the good ole 450 slammin me into the ground on a regular basis i can take anything these tweekers can throw at me.

gcart2
02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
haha i figure if i can take the good ole 450 slammin me into the ground on a regular basis i can take anything these tweekers can throw at me.

i dont know about that one. my 450 has thrown me some nasty concussions. i still dont remember about 2 weeks of my life :ermm:

ridered11
02-16-2009, 06:58 PM
I respect what you are doing, but don't be a p*ssy if someones throwing punches trying to put a lickin on my face you bet your a** they are in for a rude awakening.

extremeblastr
02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
I respect what you are doing, but don't be a p*ssy if someones throwing punches trying to put a lickin on my face you bet your a** they are in for a rude awakening.

last night i couldn't really becuase of how they started it, i'm on crutches right now and scheduled for xrays tomorrow on my knee. pretty sure i tore something again because when one of them tackled me my foot got caught under my car and my knee twisted up nicely. the first night i put up a good fight but 4 on 1 just isn't fair.

gcart2
02-16-2009, 08:36 PM
last night i couldn't really becuase of how they started it, i'm on crutches right now and scheduled for xrays tomorrow on my knee. pretty sure i tore something again because when one of them tackled me my foot got caught under my car and my knee twisted up nicely. the first night i put up a good fight but 4 on 1 just isn't fair.

dont be hard on yourself. you may be a little banged up but when BUBBA gets ahold of their butts it will be all worth it. ;)

powermadd400ex
02-16-2009, 08:47 PM
dont be hard on yourself. you may be a little banged up but when BUBBA gets ahold of their butts it will be all worth it. ;)
lmao
:p