PDA

View Full Version : MSR Raptor

gojk
12-23-2002, 10:51 AM
I was wondering what MSR Raptor clutch perch and lever that you guys order. I can't find one anywhere for the 400ex.

Juggalo
12-23-2002, 12:02 PM
i got mine from rocky mountain. its a yellow shorty

QuadTrix6
12-23-2002, 01:51 PM
i heard that they break cables, so i got the PEP power pull clutch lever , im very happy with it, cut the pull by 50% IMHO and it looks good in black, i have never tried the raptor though

400MXer
12-23-2002, 06:13 PM
they only break cables if you don't have the adjustment screw in the right place. there is a slit in it that is supposed to be pointing towards you......if it's not it rubs the cable....it's like that with a lot of perches.

I had one...wasn't a bad lever....I eventually got an RTC lever, and i think it's just more durable....and looks better. But i broke it..lol.....got into a roll with another quad and his nerfs got between my handle bar and the lever and broke it...so i had to put the MSR back on......but i've got a new RTC ready to be put on.

I didn't get the shorty lever, i didn't like it...i like the longer one.

Oh, and the same one will fit everything. The same one will fit a CR250, and a 400ex, and a Banshee...ect.

toby400ex
12-23-2002, 06:26 PM
the raptor perch is great i got one and love it. i got the shorty with a red rubber thing, i wish i got the normal length though, its kinda awkward(sp) :huh