PDA

View Full Version : Store Orders and Raffle Update!

Ben
12-23-2002, 06:11 AM
Raffle Update - Well today is the last day to enter the raffle - and I just counted - 198 tickets have been sold. This means the odds of winning are incredible. :) The deadline to buy tickets is 7:59pm EST tonight (Monday, December 23). I will do the drawing at 8:00pm EST and post the results here and on the home page at that time. To see more about the raffle checkout: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35980

Store Orders - if you have placed an order through our site store - MasonDixonRacing.com, please be patient. I am working through all of the bugs of getting the orders organized and shipped in a timely and efficient manner. The first batch of shirts (most of the pre-orders) should be arriving at your houses today or tomorrow. I look forward to your reaction - I think they turned out GREAT! :D All other orders of shirts and any other merchandise ordered from the store will go out today. Very sorry for the delay but now we have all the kinks worked out and it will be smooth sailing!

Ben

killed300ex
12-23-2002, 07:21 AM
ben ddi you end up breacking even i know if you sold them for 5 bucks each you did but you said something about selling at bulk discount so i was jsut hoping for your sake that you broke even or at lest made some money
killed

Ralph
12-23-2002, 11:35 AM
i cant wait till tonigt, if i win i will either get a lrd pipe, or a rear shock rebuild, and rezzys up front....

LiLMissHondaEx
12-23-2002, 01:49 PM
I am trying to order a ticket from the store, the only problem is that my credit card is worn and I cannot see the 3 digit cvv number I need to enter. Is there another way I can order in time?

Were you able to set up a webcam so we can all watch?

I would love to give this to the hubby for Christmas!

Ralph
12-23-2002, 02:47 PM
t- 3:13

Ralph
12-23-2002, 05:03 PM
...T-0:57

Ralph
12-23-2002, 06:20 PM
:mad: :mad: , i never liked that gosh darn raffle anyway:D , lol j/k congrats doug

AtvMxRider
12-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Pretty exciting there for a few minutes wasn't it.:D