PDA

View Full Version : Crusty Demons The 8th Dimension and Huevos 5 review

Nausty
12-23-2002, 03:04 AM
Crusty 8
Well I got my crusty video last week and I kinda didn't want to right review on it right when I got it until I watched it a few more times and all in all I think its a great video. Also the video is only 45 minutes long and does seem like it was put together rather quickly seeing as a lot of sled footage I seen was from other videos like slednecks 5, 12 o' clock,D.I.P and more and a lot of the footage is rather recent. The video is a lot like Crusty 7 imo except this video has some sick stunts like jet ski's hitting land going really fast and jumping through houses into the water and not to mention all the back flip footage and crashes and not only that but its got some awsome shots of seth jumping over things and Ureks whips are almost side ways. The video also has a really cool part with just 4 wheeled vehicals and it has trucks crashing, jumping huge jumps and roosting crowds and they have some 4 wheeler shots also. Another section of the video had a superbike section which I thought was pretty cool too because they were really doing some crazy stuff that I havn't seen before like skitching back and forth on each side of the bike and spinning around like a top while sitting on the tank going really fast.

Overall I thought it was a great movie other than the fact that it was so short and some of it seemed to be put together pretty fast and most all of the video was action packed until the part at easter island where a lot of it was just riding and repetitive stuff. The video really does have some sick stuff on it I have never seen before little less imagined like Dayne Kinnards double mcmetz to no hander lander.

I'll pry come back and edit again tomarrow because i'm kinda tired and don't feel like starting the h5 review and I havn't even reread the crusty 8 review and I don't think i'm coming across the way I want it too. So night all

roostin_dale
12-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Nice review Nausty..im waitin on Huevos 5

btw....check out the "what do you look like?" thread..ive never even seen u before

Davids440ex
12-23-2002, 01:34 PM
with the truck jumping is that with mc and a pre runner?

300EX KING
12-23-2002, 02:26 PM
I just saw huevos 5 the other day. its a good movie, i would give it a 10/10 if the crashes were longer and there was a hillclimb. but all in all it was a good movie, i dont know why everybody was complaining about the music i think most of the songs are fine. so i give the movie 8/10

roostin_dale
12-27-2002, 12:47 PM
I would reccomend the Huevos5 DVD over the movie too...much better....

Nausty
12-27-2002, 02:25 PM
lol I forgot about this thread, I guess the more and more I watch crusty the more I relize how cheap it was done though. I mean its good but its only 45 minutes long and the last 10 minutes are crap and half the footage is from other videos and they replay some things 3 or so times. But it does have some sick stuff.

About h5 I thought that the video was differant that all the previous ones as it just has some cool back grounds and awsome shots. It doesn't really leave the feeling like you really wanna go ride when you get done with it also. I though the video was edit'ed nicely seeing it isn't like crusty where you just put a clips together and have them flash all over the screen with the music. The ending is the best with the crashes and in arizona. I actually liked the music and I listen to a lot of bands that were in there like killswitch engage and some of the others. h5 is definitely my favorite atv video and its cool to see differant things and it not being the same jumps and tricks like the previous ones excluding h4. I'd like to see a wheelie section in it though with bar hop wheelies and stuff like that... hint hint