PDA

View Full Version : pro armor kill switch ????

JJs450r
02-10-2009, 07:09 AM
well i recently put a pro armor kill switch on, i have the one comeing out the T handle ran to the coil, and the one on the other side grounded to the the headlight bracket, and when i pull the tether it doesnt kill, but when i pull it from the coil it kill, is this a bad ground or was i not supposed to hook it up to the coil?

Colby@C&DRacing
02-10-2009, 08:44 AM
sounds like you might have a bad ground.

quad2xtreme
02-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Jeremy,

I wired mine in-line in place of the factory killswitch. Basically just connected to the two wires from the pro armor to the two wires that led to factory killswitch. Not sure if this is an option for you at this point.

You know, we are going to annex you into East Carolina if you don't make it over to NCMP soon. It is okay to come over to this side of I-95 every once in awhile. :D

JJs450r
02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
haha im hopin its a bad ground so you wired both into the factory kill?

theres a chance ill be moving that way in the Raleigh area with a change in job but not sure so if i do ill be able to ride there more often

quad2xtreme
02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
haha im hopin its a bad ground so you wired both into the factory kill?

theres a chance ill be moving that way in the Raleigh area with a change in job but not sure so if i do ill be able to ride there more often

yep, just connect one to either of the wires on the factory kill and the other to the other.