PDA

View Full Version : Guess What i just saw!!!!!!!!

400MXer
12-22-2002, 10:24 PM
I was on the Maxxis Tires website and they have a thing were you can download some parts of thier instructional video. in the ATV section....well i downloaded the high quality "get started one.

Then they were talking about preparing your fourwheeler when doug gust pointed out his wider axle....at first look, you see durablue stickers on the axle...ok, well...look a little closer..at the sprocket hub and you will see an RPM sprocket hub....which proves that doug gust does not run dura blue axles, he's just sponsored by them...he actually runs and RPM Dominator...

.......Go ahead, download it yourself and check it out..........

Chef
12-22-2002, 10:28 PM
Doesnt surprise me one bit. I think he runs AC nerfs too, but he runs DG stickers.

400MXer
12-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Yeah....he runs AC pro pegs.........and i actually saw him running an AC fr. bumper once with DG stickers on it...now you usaully see a DG bumper on his quad. In the video he points out his "DG"/ac nerf bars too.

and if none of you care, the Opening video is kinda cool to just watch. So DL away.

400MXer
12-23-2002, 05:39 PM
BUMP

racerMX
12-23-2002, 06:08 PM
Every body knows that RPM's axles are the best every pro rides one. That dura blue sticker thing has been going on for years but the joke is on dura blue. I've benn MX racing for years and never seen an RPM axle bend or break.

88' 250R-----duncan motor .80 over w/ CR piston and nikasil bore
99' CR 250 intake, eliminator pipe w/ fatboy silencer, 38mm air stryker carb, power head w/ 17cc dome, roll design 3+ a-arms,
elka front shocks, RPM steering stem, RPM axle, RPM carrier, douglas bead locks front & rear and elka rear shock

sponsers: Duncan Racing
Redline Performance Machines - RPM
Tom Miller Motorsports

400MXer
12-23-2002, 06:19 PM
kory ellis rides a lone star.........:D

I'd say that the joke is on us.......everyone thinks doug is using a Durablue, and he hasn't had any probs with it, so people buy a durablue.....when it's actually an RPM....and Doug get's paid to run the stickers.