PDA

View Full Version : What is some stupid stuff you have done?

white tails
02-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Me and my buddy were driving around town the other day and we turned onto this road and he puts the pedal to the floor. We get up to about 50mph and jump the railroad tracks. It was the sweetest thing ever. We got around a foot of air in a little ford contour. The speed limit was only 25mph.

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
i once spent 30 seconds reading a post about someone jumping rail road tracks in a ford contour.

feuerstack411
02-09-2009, 05:54 PM
quit my job working nights becasue of school. now i go to school and i have absoutly no money, nobody is hiring and I have just enough money for gas to get to class this week. im screweeeeeddd

Nick110
02-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Ive pierced my nipple with a thumb tack.

907Rider
02-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
quit my job working nights becasue of school. now i go to school and i have absoutly no money, nobody is hiring and I have just enough money for gas to get to class this week. im screweeeeeddd
same here, I quit my job becasue of school, big mistake.

BlaineKaiser450
02-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Ive pierced my nipple with a thumb tack. ouch that must have sucked!

Nick110
02-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
ouch that must have sucked!

Ya you could say that, it happened on friday. Im trying to think of other dumb things I have done.

born2ride14
02-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
i once spent 30 seconds reading a post about someone jumping rail road tracks in a ford contour.

Ha ha i remember that thread! his car was making noises after it. lol good times

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 07:03 PM
little confused on what your talking about lol, i was being stupid and makin fun of the first post.

but lets see, i've drifted through the local park and slid into a concrete barrier (haha so didn't care though we paid 500 for the car just so we could do stupid stuff in it). i've jumped out of a tree house on to a trampoline and bounced into a pool, hit my chin on the pool deck on the way into the water:ermm: . i've skitched behind a grizzly at 45 onto one of those little ramps they sell at walmart into a pool, that one actually worked out. i also attempted to backflip a bike off of said ramp into the pool, bike didn't make it but i did. rode shotgun while my friend paul took one of those supercharged regals for laps on the practice track. and last but not least, was attempting to roll an 1989 suburban on the practice track because there was just so much wrong with it, never got the full roll but twisted the body up enough to blow out all the windows.

mat1977
02-09-2009, 07:05 PM
got married:o

416exfreak
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Got way to toasted and did a backflip off of the second story of my buddies house into his pool.

Rode off a 12 foot cliff because I was roost gazing.

Got in a fight with my pitbull.. And tried to bite her. Not smart.:chinese:

02-09-2009, 07:56 PM
My brother friend has a Dodge van like the work vans just 2 seats up front no windows in the back, v8, and the whole back is just bare metal. He hit this hump in the road and went airborn across the whole other road that was intersecting just screaming as the van was nosediving so bad they were staring at the ground! Hilarious. As for me what havent I done that wasnt stupid? lol I'm the only person I know that had to go to the bathroom so they pin it over whoops they have never been over and front flip their quad because they slammed a highbank. I tried to jump up a cliff and what went up a cliff came down a cliff and landed on me. I ran around with a cardboard box over my body and bounced my head off the pavement. I sat in a tree when my brother was learning to play baseball thinking it was safe up there until the ball beamed me in the eye and i fell backwards out of the tree. I tried to snowboard down a cliff with a frozen creek about 20ft below. It was more of falling with style face planting at the bottom. I played paintball in a bright red tank top and gym shorts, i stood out so much helen keller could have shot me lol.

06 Honda 450R
02-09-2009, 08:14 PM
i was with my friend at his trash pile and his redneck fort with a fire pit, he saw my other friend puting gas on the fire and thought it would be cool to do it too, well any ways he held the whole jar of gas over the fire and pored some on the fire, the fort, him, and the trash pile cought on fire cause he threw it on the pile, thank god for mud:D

06 Honda 450R
02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
also trying to clear a double (waterway) with other bumps that slowed me down and i couldnt hit the gas before i hit the jump, barely hit the down side with my quad almost verticle, my mom almost sh** her pants:D

02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Cant really talk about some of the more risky stuff that me and my buddys have done, but one time i jumped a 20 foot double in my moms car and basically made it, always thought that was fun/stupid. It was a toyota rav4. We put a possum in my buddys pillow case while he was sleeping one morning that we caught outside of their house, and didnt realize that the possum was gonna escape and be runing around in their house. Jumped off of a really high bridge and got water up my butt my senior year.

mittman
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
well
Once put the battery terminals on backwards on our jeep cj(fried the solenoid wasnt paying attention)
Once rode my mountain bike off a pallet of bricks(about 6foot high) didnt turn out well.
Snowboarded off a atv hill climb hit some trees and broke my arm.
Tried to water skip our 02 honda foreman went over the bars(could barely move for a week).
Forgot to strap the wheel barrel to the top of my dump truck and lost our new wheel barrel on a back country road doing 55mph

Thats really all I got.

atvnut22
02-09-2009, 10:12 PM
went drifting with one of my buddys in his geo on back roads and over corrected and rolled off a 12 ft bank and flipped into a tree on the passenger side. if the tree wasnt their we'ed be in a deep runoff of the good ol green river gaspin for air. my buddy was smokin a cigarette while it happened, kept it in his mouth the whole time. he threw it down and lit another one, he said it was a unlucky cig. so i bought him a 1 by 2.5 foot bandaid decal and stuck it on the passenger door:D, and spelled out ouch and booboo in some of the other dents. he still drives it around, but prefers to drive his lowered blazer

ALAMX37
02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh wow, I have done some truly ignorant stuff in my days.

Beat my ex gf's dad up pretty bad, bc she lied and told me he was hitting her. Result - Assault charge.

Got into a scuffle with some guys at a party one time and they tried to jump in their car, so I punched through the passenger window and almost bled to death.

Tried to be the first quad to double double double a rythm section at a track and now have no feeling in my right butt cheek.

Cycled steroids and turned into a freakin monster, and got a harassing contact charge.

OD'ed on cocaine when I was in high school, my heart stopped beating for almost 4 minutes.

Vandalised a guys truck bc he talked **** and then paintball tagged my car. So I knocked all his windows out. Cost a lot to replace those windows.

Tried to out drink my friends dad and wound up with alcohol poisoning

Launched a see doo in the gulf and snapped both ankles.

Drivin drunk one night and decided I wanted to hit a row of those traffic barrels. Car got jacked up.

Came home wasted one night and fell into my parents room and knocked their TV off their dresser and it shattered everywhere.

The list goes on and on. But I am a lot smarter now, never make those mistakes again. I try and teach others from my mistakes too. I lived through the consequences for all my decisions and wouldn;t be the guy I am without them.

hypersnyper6947
02-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Oh wow, I have done some truly ignorant stuff in my days.

Beat my ex gf's dad up pretty bad, bc she lied and told me he was hitting her. Result - Assault charge.

Got into a scuffle with some guys at a party one time and they tried to jump in their car, so I punched through the passenger window and almost bled to death.

Tried to be the first quad to double double double a rythm section at a track and now have no feeling in my right butt cheek.

Cycled steroids and turned into a freakin monster, and got a harassing contact charge.

OD'ed on cocaine when I was in high school, my heart stopped beating for almost 4 minutes.

Vandalised a guys truck bc he talked **** and then paintball tagged my car. So I knocked all his windows out. Cost a lot to replace those windows.

Tried to out drink my friends dad and wound up with alcohol poisoning

Launched a see doo in the gulf and snapped both ankles.

Drivin drunk one night and decided I wanted to hit a row of those traffic barrels. Car got jacked up.

Came home wasted one night and fell into my parents room and knocked their TV off their dresser and it shattered everywhere.

The list goes on and on. But I am a lot smarter now, never make those mistakes again.

WOW way to go,

at least you learned

KxFer656
02-10-2009, 06:51 AM
a guy once came up behind me with his brights on while i was in my moms explorer at 14 years old with a buddy, i decided to start swirving all over and piss him off. He got in front of me, pulled over and threw a baseball bat at the window. Didnt break it tho haha

JJs450r
02-10-2009, 07:26 AM
man my list can go on for years, my childhood/teen years were spent doing nothing but stupid stuff, my sister gave me the nickname evil knievil not in any order

-jumped off a two story garage roof on to a trampoline, probably bounce just as high as the roof and landed on a solid peice of ground and broke my leg...i was 10

-when i was 2 years old i wanted my sister to see how high she could bounce me on the trampoline and i was bounced off and broke a leg

-there was a 20 mph turn, and i wanted to see how fast i could get my mustang around it comming in at 80 well say i didnt make the turn and it didnt come out to well

-i had my bayou 220 full throttle through a tight trail and clipped a tree sent me flying 30 feet into another tree

-at my moms theres a steep and tall ditch bank i tried to back flip my bike off it and land on my back in the middle of the road

-i guess some would say taking a picture of the speedO going 182 is kinda dumb

-in the goon stages on my four wheeler my buddie was jumping jumps so i figured i could, haha ended up with a broken ankle and a fractured wrist

-i jumped outta of a boat going 45 to see if i could skim the water, that was a no go

-tried to do a gainer off a high dive at the pool, needless to say i cracked my head on the board, and they had to drain the pool

- holding on to a car while on a skate board and hitting a rock doesnt come out to great in the end

- jumped off our 4th story balcony in to the pool at a hotel

yaaa... im an idiot and the list could still go on but hey atleast my i can say my childhood wasnt borning just costly from hospital bill ;)

05LSR250R
02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Back in high school a friend and I got wrecked really good, so I decided to stay the night instead of drive home. I woke in the middle of the night and didn't know where I was. Ended up walking into his parents bedroom and pissin' on his old man! The dad woke up and started freakin out so I punched him in the mouth! Well the whole house woke up and came runnin'. When my buddy walked in he immediately barfed all over the bed(LMFAO). His dad actually made us breakfast the next morning!

Quad18star
02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
In the middle of a major snowstorm I jumped out of a moving car so that my buddies wouldn't have to stop to drop me off and get stuck .

Now that I look back .. we were only going about 25 MPH , but I came really close to being run over by the back wheels .... and the snowbank was rock solid.

Ryan
02-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Lots of things are comming to mind... But are far as not thinking it through, i'd say when I was about 13 or so, and sticking a high powered air compressor in my ear to see if air would come out the other side... Needless to say, It didn't!... Can't hear to good in my left ear.

Thats about as stupid as it gets!

05LSR250R
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
That sounds as stupid as my buddy. He thought it would be fun to hit a 22 long round with a hammer! Ended up in his thigh!! LMFAO

ridered92
02-10-2009, 10:48 AM
well lets see

at 6 me my and my buddy got towed my a warrior while we were on power wheels crashing into eachother

one time i sat on the ground and accident sat on a nail that hurt

when i was like 10 i drove my brothers std car on a back road saw a cop and ducked and almost hit him

when i wad like 13 i was in the passanger seat of his silverado on the interstate i was steering and weaving in and out of 18 wheelers doin 90

one time my chain broke on my little four wheeler so a kid i knew towed my home come on my road in third and my wheeler flip so i kicked it in the air it hit a telephone pole i went in the ditch.

i went sledding once and hit a tree and snaped my leg.

let my brother drive my wheeler he hit a jump and he lost it and it went flying and bent my grab bar

thats all i con think of at the moment

blacknblue#2
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I have done alot of stupid stuff. I could make pages of stuff that i shouldnt have done but did have fun doing. The only thing i regret EVERYDAY i wake up, and its not even half as stupid as some of the stuff i have done is going paintballing without a mask. I have been blind in my right eye since the last time i went paintballing

dukee66
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
fliped my lawnmower well it really aint a lawnmower its got dual pipes comein out the hood and i thought it would be cool to hill climb it got half way up belt slips belt catches and i end up with a 3 in cut in my forehead from the pipe 18 stiches. next day i built a wheelie bar and now i came ride wheelies for about a mile till i get bord. and it goes about 25 mph....

Warnerade
02-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Tried figuring out if one too many girls wanted Warnerade in their system...

turns out no one likes being urinated on...who woulda thought?

rbgnwa45
02-10-2009, 04:06 PM
ME + SCHOOL + STUPID PEOPLE = FAIL.

From grade 1 to 12, every year was another problem that I had to deal with - that wasn't even my fault, from others' stupidity, even teachers. A few times cops were involved.

In grade 4 I was beat up by 2 kids the same age while I was walking home. One of them put his fingers in my mouth with his knee on my back and tried to stretch my mouth open, I could feel my lips ripping, so I bit his finger off, while the other kid kicked me, it was disgusting, blood everywhere. The one kid just screamed and bled out like a lil beeitch, the other ran away, but I picked up a huge rock and threw it at him, at about 20ft, it hit him square in the back of the neck (lucky?) and he dropped like sack of taters, and didn't get up (for like 2 hours apparently, an ambulance picked him up). I didn't care, and I went home and told my parents. The next day cops were telling my parents I beat up two kids, cut one of their fingers off, and one has severe neck injuries. I told them the truth but they didn't believe me, and they couldn't do a damn thing anyways. After that I was so scared of anything else happening to me, which leads me to my next event. One of the kids' parents told their daughters to beat up my sister, so a few days later I'm walking home again and I see my sister getting ****ed by these trailer trash future prostitutes and she was about 10 years old, getting beat up by two 12 year old girls, like almost right on school property. I again, used chunks of tar & chipped rocks and smashed their heads in, blood everywhere, they probably still have scars today on their faces. I didn't get in trouble but I had to talk to a cop about being "ANGRY". About a month later we packed up and moved here to the country.

In grade 9 a teacher told me she saw me throw a chair in the hall but I didn't so she took my new Fox hat my sister bought me for my birthday that week. She grabbed it out of my hands after I told her I didn't do it - so I threw the chair as hard as I could at her - she wasn't far away and it hit her pretty good, she was crying and shes like 40 year sold, it was hilarious to all who witnessed. I was suspended for 1 week, I told them if I'm being punished then I'll give you something to punish me for, and that the teacher was an outright blindb!tch, I told this to her face in the office, and she walked out while saying "I can't deal with this", when the cop got there, I claimed theft and it worked so she dropped the option of charging me LMAO.

Same school, grade 12, the same teacher "witnesses" me dealing cocaine (rolling papers and tobacco
:huh ) they called the cops and found nothing - except the white-labelled tobacco bag of course, I asked for a blood test, they refused, they tried to expell me, so my friends let her have it for her harrassment. Her car was keyed so bad, windows broken, etc.. and nothing happened to me, and she tried to prove it, she couldn't, so she quit! I actually didn't do a damn thing, only suggestion LOL. The cop said to me "I'm going to wait till 3:15 so everyone can see you being arrested" I told him it would get me laid, so we waited till the bell rang and he didn't even arrest me for being "uncooperative", I told him I'm charging all people involved with harassment, with unlawfull search also, and they didn't do anything after that, the cop was a total dick. Awhile later they had a K9 search, they pulled me out of class because they said someone told them I was selling weed, with a school pop. of like 350 students, I knew nobody told them because only one other person got busted - a dealer who fessed up - I had half a gram on me and they suspended me for 2 weeks. The other guy had like 4 ounces, and he got 3 weeks :huh. This person obviously didn't say my name, so I told them it was unlawfull search & seizure, they told me that I didn't know that, but I didn't even have to ask the guy. I even grabbed my 5-bag and put it back in my pocket, left school for the day and went to get some food, told them all to fk off. I NEVER dealt drugs. I only was baked for the last 2 years. The secretary probably had a really good laugh on those days.

Glad I'm out of school, away from those MORONS who shouldn't be anywhere NEAR schools. There's so much more but that's the jist of it. Pretty stupid, huh?

rbgnwa45
02-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Also... When I was riding my dirtbike at the end of the road some kid would come out of his garage and chase me with a bat, 2x4 etc. I complained about it on here, told you guys I would carry a BB gun with me, I mentioned school though - and I had cops at my door the next day with the printed out convo, thanks Harlen (or whoever). Thanks. You ***. Nothing even happened to me, except GET BEAT UP BY THE SAME PERSON A FEW MONTHS LATER, WHILE RIDING MY DIRTBIKE, BECAUSE THE COPS WENT AND TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT. Thanks, *******. Think before you call the police in another country.

Warnerade
02-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
There's so much more but that's the jist of it. Pretty stupid, huh? yes, you are.

Its people like you that make me think democrats are lieng about the theory of evolution.

97blaster200
02-10-2009, 04:24 PM
rbgnwa45-----i think you have to be the dumbest person on this website next to SLOW. why would you bash a girls head in with rocks and then brag about it on the internet? for that, you should be shot in the foot. and you are bragging about how much of a badass you were in school because you got arrested and how that would get you laid? you are really smart kid :cuss: and now you are *****ing about someone on here calling the cops on you. i wish i was the one to call the cops on you so i would have the satisfaction of a focking jackass like you to be in focking jail. you stupid prick. you need to be in jail like the rest of the focking scumbags like you. i hope you like anal because youre going to be getting enough of it when you are in jail.

ZeroLogic
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM

I'll just shorten your post up so we don't reproduce total stupidity.

But anyway, wait, nevermind. There is no point.:ermm:

ProspectorJim
02-10-2009, 04:42 PM

*facepalm*

You were quite the toughguy back then weren't you:rolleyes:

By the way, a school has the right to search anyone or anything on their property whenever they like...

BlaineKaiser450
02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
wow some of you guys do a LOT more stupid crap than i ever have.. All ive gotten in trouble at school for is flushing a rock down the toilet in 6th grade. Id didnt even clog the system and some nerd told on me lol. I got suspended for a week but my parents didnt even care hahaha. Oh, and i got suspended for a day earlier this year when some other kid took a dump on the top of the toilet and because i happened to be going pee at the same time, i was "involved"

250x_kyle
02-10-2009, 06:42 PM
jumping off a 20 foot ladder into a pond off the swimming dock in the middle. (its realy realy deep)

paintballed cars (got fined for it and realized how stupid it was)

numberous stupid bmx, snow board, and beater quad events at my buddys house.

throwing a fire extinguisher in the fired because everyone bet me that it wouldnt explode.

making numberous things that explode or catch things on fire

sign behind a quad in the middle of a drout. turns out the grounds hard.

set in bed liners and old car hoods be hind a pickup in the snow. great memories

watching my friend break himself more times than i can count.

feild hopping beater cars and trucks. we took my buddys dads beater s10 out one night and lost an engine block somewhere during the night. rolled a few cars

i could list for days

dukee66
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
[i]

feild hopping beater cars and trucks. we took my buddys dads beater s10 out one night and lost an engine block somewhere during the night. rolled a few cars

i could list for days [/B]

how do u lose an engine block thats the motor. dumb ***!!

ZeroLogic
02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
jumping off a 20 foot ladder into a pond off the swimming dock in the middle. (its realy realy deep)

paintballed cars (got fined for it and realized how stupid it was)

numberous stupid bmx, snow board, and beater quad events at my buddys house.

throwing a fire extinguisher in the fired because everyone bet me that it wouldnt explode.

making numberous things that explode or catch things on fire

sign behind a quad in the middle of a drout. turns out the grounds hard.

set in bed liners and old car hoods be hind a pickup in the snow. great memories

watching my friend break himself more times than i can count.

i could list for days

Where in Pa are ya?

250x_kyle
02-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by dukee66
how do u lose an engine block thats the motor. dumb ***!!

there were three engine blocks in the bed his old man scraps for a living. long story short we got chewed out and had to replace it.

zero logic im in knox (north western) pa

Ntensweapon
02-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
Back in high school a friend and I got wrecked really good, so I decided to stay the night instead of drive home. I woke in the middle of the night and didn't know where I was. Ended up walking into his parents bedroom and pissin' on his old man! The dad woke up and started freakin out so I punched him in the mouth! Well the whole house woke up and came runnin'. When my buddy walked in he immediately barfed all over the bed(LMFAO). His dad actually made us breakfast the next morning!

OMG Bro. I've got tears in my eyes

05LSR250R
02-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Glad I could brighten your day! That story is true! Still laugh about to this day and that was 20 years ago!

rbgnwa45
02-10-2009, 10:21 PM
That's what you get for protecting yourself. Another time I owed someone 5 bucks, didn't pay him, so he put out a cigarette on my throat. I beat him up on the bus, right at my house :D that was in grade 11-12. I threw up from the adrenaline on my lawn. I'm not a fighter. So I threw some rocks at some violent kids when I was 8 years old so what, my mouth could have been split open, my sister killed, and my education screwed, and none of it being my fault. You guys were never picked on or beat up? I was strangled in grade 7 in the hallway while a teacher watched by a huge kid. If you said something negative about me you should just shutup and enjoy your perfect life. I am sorry about other peoples stupidity. You should all stand up for yourselves.