PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Circus

greenblood01
02-08-2009, 08:29 PM
I want a big wheel! Definately my new favorite show.

400EXtreme
02-08-2009, 08:32 PM
haha that was awesome

Pro1200
02-08-2009, 08:32 PM
same especially a big wheel w/ a crazy custom really big wheel..lol

greenblood01
02-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I think I'll look into getting one, that would be a blast around campus!

extremeblastr
02-08-2009, 08:45 PM
i am ALLLLLLL over that haha, anyone watching how's your news to? i'm lovin it haha but idk if i should feel bad about laughin or not.

brian76708
02-08-2009, 09:20 PM
i missed it im mad i just hope it wasn't a hole bunch of clips from the movie

extremeblastr
02-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
i missed it im mad i just hope it wasn't a hole bunch of clips from the movie

its on again at 12et so just hold out

02-08-2009, 10:20 PM
i dont like it being on MTV. pac sun already introduced enough posers to mx gear and this is really going to fuel it. i liked it better when offroad enthusiast knew about it and watched it. i hate seeing people that have never seen it besides the airing on mtv talk about it because I just think of how it kinda ruined it. damn i hate posers.

greenblood01
02-08-2009, 10:39 PM
I hate posers too. Everytime I see someone with a fox or alpinestars shirt I usually ask them if they ride. If not, I usually watch them go from cool to pissed off once I tell them they're a poser.

Pro1200
02-08-2009, 10:46 PM
so true..I bet all riders think the same way

extremeblastr
02-08-2009, 11:06 PM
and then we all remembered how much fox and alpinestars cater to that type now, i think fox has just basically become a poser company, i still like a lot of their designs but there are just as many people out there wearing it now just because they like the logo and having a shirt that says racing on it as there are riders wearing it. just get over it. you can't be exclusive about the clothes if you want exposure.

slither
02-08-2009, 11:16 PM
nitro circus was kick ***** and yeah people that don't ride look stupid when put on the spot over thier clothes. maybe they just think it it's a clothing line like abercrombie or somthing anyway did anyone watch fantasy funhouse or whatever it's called where was big black Rob seeing Rob without him is like eating cookies without milk hahaha

mineralgrey01gt
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
so i guess its retarded for me to wear affliction clothes but not fight right? Listen to what you all are saying. Its rediculous. If someone likes the clothes then let them be. If they say they ride and such and really dont then yeah get pissed about that but not if they are just wearing the clothes. Do you really think the clothing company gives a rats *** if they ride or not? Hell no, all they care about is moving product. Also im not a model for hollister but I wear there clothes, I guess im just an all around poser in everyones eyes in this thread :rolleyes:

extremeblastr
02-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
so i guess its retarded for me to wear affliction clothes but not fight right? Listen to what you all are saying. Its rediculous. If someone likes the clothes then let them be. If they say they ride and such and really dont then yeah get pissed about that but not if they are just wearing the clothes. Do you really think the clothing company gives a rats *** if they ride or not? Hell no, all they care about is moving product. Also im not a model for hollister but I wear there clothes, I guess im just an all around poser in everyones eyes in this thread :rolleyes:

amen, stereotype jokes=funny, actually being stupid enough to judge according to those stereotypes=hopelessly stupid

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 09:45 AM

No but it is RIDICULOUS that you spend $60+ on a T-shirt.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're in high school because Hollister = gay.

But on topic, Travis has been doing this stuff for years all the way back to his original Nitro Circus videos, nice to see him getting some mainstream recognition.

FHKracingZ
02-09-2009, 09:54 AM
I am so sick of guys that say people who dont race that wear for and alpinestar and stuff like that. SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

People that buy them shirts are paying for ryan dungey and RC contracts so they can have the best riders. The money is being put right back into the sport..

99% of the time people that wear fox and alpinestar clothes that dont race like racing, they just dont do it.. Who are we as riders to make fun of them just because we ride quads or bikes around a track like were somebody special? Like we are gifted because we ride? Get over your self. I cant stand some of you.

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Like we are gifted because we ride?

We are gifted because we ride fyi. ;)

02-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Its fine to wear or represent a company if you know what they are about but alpinestars and fox I see it all the time people have no idea what they are about and thats what makes me mad. At least follow what they do.

FHKracingZ
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Why should they have to follow? Who cares if they like a shirt or something..

You ever own a pair of nikes. You dont play pro basketball do ya? Your such a poser..

Everything and everybody can be labeled a poser because EVERYTHING is a labeled brand.

05LSR250R
02-09-2009, 11:14 AM
One thing I never could understand is why people judge others by what brand of clothes they wear. It seems so high schoolish. If some freak wants to where leotards and Chuck Taylors with a wife beater, who cares! Dont be a label whore.

400ex28
02-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Man I missed it :(

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
We are gifted because we ride fyi. ;)

you sir are a complete and total tool, grow up.

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
Its fine to wear or represent a company if you know what they are about but alpinestars and fox I see it all the time people have no idea what they are about and thats what makes me mad. At least follow what they do.

like i said, whether it pisses you off or not, get over it, because they are helping pay for the things you do know about and enjoy being a part of.

you guys need to take a step back and realize that by putting these people down and trying to get them to stay away from these clothes, your putting down your sport and hindering its progress.

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
you sir are a complete and total tool, grow up.

Says the number 1 moron on this forum and *** end of all my jokes.

Me a tool? I prefer Troll thanks. Dumbass.

Oh and btw, learn to spell.

yellowzo3
02-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I missed it too :grr: ... I saw Rob's Fantasy Factory or whatever though today. I think Nitro Circus will pretty much destroy that show haha... It wasn't that bad but there were only like 2 things they did that were entertaining. Hopefully I can catch it next time!

brian76708
02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
yea i ended up getting to see it and was disappointed how much footage there was from the movies. i mean it was good but ive seen most of it before but at least hopefully the other people on the show can make some big bucks from this i think travis has enough lol.

ridered92
02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
yep i want a pink big wheel. wouldent it be cool if the backfliped a big wheel into the grancanyon?

ProspectorJim
02-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Why should they have to follow? Who cares if they like a shirt or something..

You ever own a pair of nikes. You dont play pro basketball do ya? Your such a poser..

Everything and everybody can be labeled a poser because EVERYTHING is a labeled brand.

nike is a shoe company before a basketball company.

Fox used to be a riding gear company before a clothing company. Now their clothing is becoming more important to the company and most of the new fox gear is junk. Fox has become a clothing company rather than a riding gear company.

They don't really do all that much for the sport either, especially the atv side. They mainly sponsor people who have already made it big and are big names in the sport.

Fox is little better than hollister in my mind.

My fear is that people will see a thor shirt on Nitro Circus,or some other major riding company, and it will go the way of fox.

mineralgrey01gt
02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
No but it is RIDICULOUS that you spend $60+ on a T-shirt.

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're in high school because Hollister = gay.

But on topic, Travis has been doing this stuff for years all the way back to his original Nitro Circus videos, nice to see him getting some mainstream recognition.

who says I pay $60+ for a t-shirt? I get mine at discounted prices. Learn to think before you speak.

Im far from high school. Ive been out 5 years fyi. I guess im gay since I dont wear anything to do with racing on this site. since I dont wear what you wear that means im gay right? If i saw you I wouldnt say a damn thing about what you are wearing. If you dont like what I wear, oh well. Im not on this world to impress you or any of the other immature people on this site.

There are some serious stereotyping people on this site and its one reason I do not visit the site much anymore. Its getting to the point to where you have to be a nutswinger of the sport to enjoy this site, sorry im not all over every pro riders nuts like most people on this site. You need to grow up and listen to yourself. You sound like your 6 by stereotyping people.

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 02:52 PM
who says I pay $60+ for a t-shirt? I get mine at discounted prices. Learn to think before you speak.

Im far from high school. Ive been out 5 years fyi. I guess im gay since I dont wear anything to do with racing on this site. since I dont wear what you wear that means im gay right? If i saw you I wouldnt say a damn thing about what you are wearing. If you dont like what I wear, oh well. Im not on this world to impress you or any of the other immature people on this site.

There are some serious stereotyping people on this site and its one reason I do not visit the site much anymore. Its getting to the point to where you have to be a nutswinger of the sport to enjoy this site, sorry im not all over every pro riders nuts like most people on this site. You need to grow up and listen to yourself. You sound like your 6 by stereotyping people.

You don't have to think when you're as smart as I am sir, it just comes naturally.

If you have been out of high school for 5 years then for god's sake type like someone with an education.

There are some serious stereotyping people on this site and its one reason I do not visit the site much anymore.

/wave

See ya.

I am a very strong toll. :scary:

631kfx400
02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
i just saw it on mtv.com crazy show. i cant believe that he actually bacckflipped a big wheel.:eek2:

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Says the number 1 moron on this forum and *** end of all my jokes.

Me a tool? I prefer Troll thanks. Dumbass.

Oh and btw, learn to spell.

would you like to tell me what i've misspelled without meaning to? and i'm a moron because i'm not afraid to tell you your wrong and why i think so?

Mxjunkie
02-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
would you like to tell me what i've misspelled without meaning to? and i'm a moron because i'm not afraid to tell you your wrong and why i think so?

How about keeping the negative posts with arguments in PM's... It cleans the threads up and makes people happy, I don't think you'd want to read a conversation of me fighting with another member.. during that your trying to read a conversation about the thread topic and it's just not cool man haha..

After all it's Atvriders, Not Soap net haha... :blah:

greenblood01
02-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Yeah, lets get back to the Nitro Circus topic. Anyone have a big wheel yet?

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM
pricin em out as we speak lol

Mxjunkie
02-09-2009, 03:52 PM
This is the true big wheel! I almost had one I found at a yard sale but it was TRASHED lol.. I almost regret not buying the thing.. I could of made my own trike out of it and been better off then trying to find another.

Big wheel drifting, This is RIGHT up a quad riders alley.. Think about 45 mph sideways on a big wheel.. Oh yeah lol :devil:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUOws0TV1Oo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUOws0TV1Oo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 04:53 PM
you have created a new obsession for me haha, i WILL build one of those