PDA

View Full Version : What do I do Now?

roostin_dale
12-22-2002, 07:41 PM
I need a little advice from dad's! Today my dad snapped...he was yelling and tell me I am a no life loser and am going no where in life. Tellin me Im a spoiled little BIATCH and crap like that. He said some things ive never heard come out of his mouth before:eek:
He has done this plenty of times but its never been this bad.

I was just wonderin what everyone thinks...and what i should do now. He took my quad and come back like and hour later with it:confused:
I have no idea what he did tho!

Its just kinda hard to think what is gunna happen when i grow up. After i had my dad tell me crap like this.
He told me some stuff that i dont really want to repeat to u guys!

AtvMxRider
12-22-2002, 07:42 PM
What did you do for him to say that?

12-22-2002, 07:43 PM
:huh stop being a low life loser

roostin_dale
12-22-2002, 07:44 PM
I broke the choke lever off of the scrambler:huh hahahahaha

12-22-2002, 07:45 PM
damn you are a moron:D
don't worry..my dad flips on me all the time to.. but now he's to small to kick my ***

killed300ex
12-22-2002, 08:06 PM
dont worry about it lol its happened in my family i think that all it does is kinda make me motivated and want to do somehting in my life jsut to prove him wrong lol but usually he does it becasue i do somehting stupid not like riping the choke off lol
kjilled

roostin_dale
12-22-2002, 08:07 PM
Perty dumb reason to get so PO'd aint it

12-22-2002, 08:25 PM
if u got big enough balls just tell him to f* off or lemme alone, cuz i got time for your **** when i barely did anything wrong and the thing i did wrong can be replaced

Nausty
12-22-2002, 08:26 PM
oh man you busted a choke lever off? lol, thats up there with when my parents caught me running with scissors and when I put extra surger in my kool aid or when I try'ed to flood the earth by leaving the hose turned on.

lol j/k man, its pry not you but just something else bugging your dad. Just try not to be such a "low life" when your around your dad and let it blow over.

bansheeguy77
12-22-2002, 08:30 PM
yeah i get that daily....**** when i was 5 my father told me i would be nothing in life....now ya just gotta get him in a choke hold till he gives up....and it also motivates you to prove the ******* wrong. and it helps with your math skills as well....the count down till your 18 and get the **** outa the house and never see him again :cool:

roostin_dale
12-22-2002, 08:30 PM
Oh trust me...ive told him to F*** off before!!! And ive done much worse things than tear the choke lever off!!:rolleyes:

Im on probation right now cuz i beat the $H!T outta kid and sent him to the emergency room(i didnt like the things he was saying about my g/f)

When he was back in school(2 days later)the doctor said "he was bruised on the inside":rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
12-22-2002, 08:32 PM
hmmmm....I just don't see what your dad is saying...sound like a great kid to me.....:D

12-22-2002, 08:34 PM
god you as such a no life loser. beating up little kids and bruising their inner child..someone needs to whoop your ***.

rookiex
12-22-2002, 08:35 PM
Boy I have woke up with my momma callin me that.... COREY!!!! Get your lazy piece of mother ****ing **** *** up ...... like every morning its a fight and every night its a fight......I hate her

12-22-2002, 08:36 PM
but.. you know you love him and you love her:devil

killed300ex
12-22-2002, 08:38 PM
yea it happens to everyone just let it blow over and it will get better
killed

roostin_dale
12-22-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by MX#132
god you as such a no life loser. beating up little kids and bruising their inner child..someone needs to whoop your ***.

Actualy the kid was 2 years older than me..and he was picking on me all the time..lol