PDA

View Full Version : new member with a 300 / 400ex frankin quad

Splashman
12-22-2002, 07:12 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to say whats up! I bought my 2002 300ex back in September. I opted for the 300 over the 400 due to the reverse feature on the 300. Since I have put a complete 400ex front end on my 300. (cheap parts off of ebay!!) Actually just bought the shocks tonight :) I also have a stage II jet kit and FMF megamax exhaust going on soon (X-mas gifts) Looking forward to getting to know you all and maybe going riding with some of you.

Joe AKA Splashman :blah

250exen
12-22-2002, 07:44 PM
SWEET!! there are a few people that have done that here but, lets see some pics!

anyway welecome abord. just for future reference..

"Surgens warning
exriders is not responsible for the sickness that you may and most likely get form here. we are not responsible for the addiction that you will get. exriders is not responsible for any exccesive returning to the site to check the forums
excessive modding of quad to outperform the SWEETEST quads you will find here
excessive detentions/warnings from your teachers/boss from not working and being on here:D "
guys if there is more....add um!

have fun!
:cool:

by the way, there are manny nice and very informitive people her to answere all your questions!

exriderdude
12-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 250exen

by the way, there are manny nice and very informitive people her to answere all your questions!

lmfao..... i dunno but for some reason, that just cracked me up

welcome to the site dude:macho

Splashman
12-22-2002, 08:03 PM
no warning needed, I frequent a similar fourm for Fourwheeling Ford Rangers (www.rrorc.com) hence the name Splashman. Quads are just so much cheaper :D