PDA

View Full Version : would you trust buying from this seller?

tri5ron
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I found a set of risers on ebay that I think look pretty nice, and am considering for purchase.

First question is-
What do you guys think of these risers?

They look to me, to be very similar to Rox Risers, at about half the price. (I even like them a little better than the Rox).

Second question is-
Would you feel comfortable buying from this seller?

His Feedback of (42) is 100% positive, BUT, ...

He is outside the U.S.A., and his feedback is from all SELLERS, that he has bought different items from.

I cant find ANY feedback, from BUYERS, where he has been the seller.

Would you be comfortable buying from him??? I realize that it's a "Buyer Beware" situation.

here's the listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280309727544&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

stoopidbot
02-08-2009, 12:46 PM
If there is any doubt in your mind I would stay away from it. Your first instinct is usually the right choice.

powermadd400ex
02-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
If there is any doubt in your mind I would stay away from it. Your first instinct is usually the right choice.

amen

tri5ron
02-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot

Thanks for the replies, and I do Agree with you.

I feel fairly good about it, and was simply asking to get a kind of "Collective Opinion" on it.
So what do you think of those risers?

Thanks again.
anyone else?

stoopidbot
02-08-2009, 01:07 PM
They look pretty solid to me. They're only in Canada and it's Paypal only. Probably safe, There is a good amount of buyer protection with paypal.