PDA

View Full Version : 04/05 TRX 450R parts (Elka, Houser, etc.)

D Bergstrom
02-07-2009, 05:52 PM
I am selling the following parts off my 2004 TRX450R, will fit 04/05 450R's, up to you to check if they will fit other years.

Houser swingarm, +1 1/4" length. Had two cracks near the linkage mount that were repaired back at the beginning of 2007. Swingarm was repowdercoated gloss black after welding. (Cracks were caused by the person who setup my rear shock using to short of a spring, was bottoming out the spring before fully hitting the bottom out bumper. Spring was changed before repairing swingarm.) Looks like on one side, another crack is starting next to one of the welds. As of right now, it just looks like the powdercoat has come off a little due to flex, as I can not see a crack. It made it through two years of hard desert racing, so not really surprised if it does crack again. Should be a simple fix for a welder to repair. $175 shipped.

Houser linkage. For use with the above swingarm. Linkage is straight, but does have a few scrapes and nicks on it. Good bearings. $75 shipped.

Stock front hubs. Good bearings and seals. $50 shipped for the pair.

If you give me a e-mail address, I can send you pics once I get the parts off. Will accept paypal only. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Doug

D Bergstrom
02-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Revised description of swingarm. If you add up the cost for the swingarm, linkage and shock, I am looking to get $750 shipped. If you buy all three, I will go $700 shipped for the three items. I would say that is a pretty good price for a rear long shock suspension. You are looking at well over $2,000 brand new...

Doug

D Bergstrom
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Bump.

Doug

quadgod440ex
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Is the swingarm the older style houser or the newer one with the dual linkage holes? If your interested id give you 500 shock and linkage. Got the cash right now , That deal with the crack is the only thing really worrying me. Just throwing out an offer. If not then its all good no biggie, i have another one im planning on buying anyway just wanted to see if this deal would work.

D Bergstrom
02-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by quadgod440ex
Is the swingarm the older style houser or the newer one with the dual linkage holes? If your interested id give you 500 shock and linkage. Got the cash right now , That deal with the crack is the only thing really worrying me. Just throwing out an offer. If not then its all good no biggie, i have another one im planning on buying anyway just wanted to see if this deal would work.

Sent you a PM.

Doug

D Bergstrom
02-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Shock has been sold.

Doug

D Bergstrom
02-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Bump.

Revised list and prices.

Doug

D Bergstrom