PDA

View Full Version : Jason Lawrence........

TWISTED
02-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Just read on a Supercross site that he was suspended for fighting at the last race.... I hope they keep him out for good now..... Couldn't happen to a more deserving tool........

jcv400ex
02-06-2009, 08:20 PM
GOOD!!!!!

powermadd400ex
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
:D

02-06-2009, 08:43 PM
does that kid ever quit? back to his old job (insert picture of him in the mcdonalds drive thru) lol i cant find that picture

mxduner
02-06-2009, 10:36 PM
this is just unbelievable. unf'nbelievable.
who was he scraping it out with this time? another family member or a racer. musta duked it out with a racer on the track over the last and final transfer spot:D

blacknblue#2
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM
The sad thing about all of this is that the boy has skill. He is faster than most of us or we would be out there with him and he dont even care if he looses it all. Why couldnt the big man above have gave that skill to one of us that would have put it to good use. Such a shame

BlaineKaiser450
02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
wow *shakes head* if i was in his position, i would be afraid to take a piss in the backyard! and hes fighting? yeah someone post that pic i wanna show my friends lol

Mxjunkie
02-07-2009, 05:14 AM
The sad part the AMA district he grew up racing in which is the same I'm in.. that's just how things go usually lol.. I've been going up hill climbs and seen people rolling down the thing duking it out.. Just a part of racin, Hockey style :p

outacontrol
02-07-2009, 05:27 AM
not doubting your story, but lawrance didnt race last rd in san fran. He was sick and went to the hospital and got an IV which made him illegible to race. So if he fought, it was in the stands, not race related. either way i still cant stand him!

TWISTED
02-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol
not doubting your story, but lawrance didnt race last rd in san fran. He was sick and went to the hospital and got an IV which made him illegible to race. So if he fought, it was in the stands, not race related. either way i still cant stand him!

Go to racerxonline.com........

XCRacer236
02-07-2009, 08:34 AM
AWESOME!!!

this just made my day!

ProspectorJim
02-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
The sad part the AMA district he grew up racing in which is the same I'm in.. that's just how things go usually lol.. I've been going up hill climbs and seen people rolling down the thing duking it out.. Just a part of racin, Hockey style :p

did he race district 6 or 5?

Exrider434
02-07-2009, 09:09 AM
hehe :D

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/jman5253/coold.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/jman5253/klda.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/jman5253/cool-3.jpg

631kfx400
02-07-2009, 09:48 AM
lol

ZeroLogic
02-07-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't care, hes still one of my most favorite riders.:)

Mxjunkie
02-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
did he race district 6 or 5?

Both, he use to tear it up in 6! I remeber watching him back when he was on the pingers I miss those days.. All you'd hear is it screaming! Tracks smelt good back then too hah.. District 6 has some FAST bike pros thats forsure haha!

TWISTED
02-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Those three pics are hysterical.... Especially the last one....

Motoracer13
02-07-2009, 02:13 PM
So I wonder who won Boniface, Hanson or Lawless? What a girl fight. I bet someone got their face scratched by fingernails, along with some hair pulled. I wish there was a three strikes rule for ama. He has had his chance now ditch him and move on.

Zakradu398
02-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Heres the info
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/jason-lawrence-suspended.aspx

TWISTED
02-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Motoracer13
So I wonder who won Boniface, Hanson or Lawless? What a girl fight. I bet someone got their face scratched by fingernails, along with some hair pulled. I wish there was a three strikes rule for ama. He has had his chance now ditch him and move on.

I hope One Industries is proud of their poster boy now.....

XCRacer236
02-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I hope One Industries is proud of their poster boy now.....

THAT IS AWESOME!

JIM GRACE
02-07-2009, 11:51 PM
this kid is like the dennis rodman of mx. he did not even race and
he fights someone, give me a break.

i like the part in the article wear he protests the suspension and
the ama was like uhhhh no.

jesseweaver
02-08-2009, 07:37 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/JLAW_homeless2.jpg

warriorxcr1
02-08-2009, 10:26 AM
way to rep jersey......jackhole

SRH
02-08-2009, 11:49 AM
thats ashame the sport needs jlaw, i havent been that into moto since it went metro sexual , somehwere between 02 and now, dungey and everybody are good riders but borrrrrrrrrrrring

dehner47
02-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I don't care, hes still one of my most favorite riders.:)

i'm with you bro.jlaw is the man.gotta represent jersey.even if he is screwing up his carrer.yall just gotta remember,he does have a sx lites title.how many you guys got?? (just a joke.relax)

and as for the dude that says it must of been a girl fight,i think not bro.kids from jersey.born and raised.thats what we do.fight,ride,and f**K.(in that order) it just comes with the terratory:devil:

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
i'm with you bro.jlaw is the man.gotta represent jersey.even if he is screwing up his carrer.yall just gotta remember,he does have a sx lites title.how many you guys got?? (just a joke.relax)

and as for the dude that says it must of been a girl fight,i think not bro.kids from jersey.born and raised.thats what we do.fight,ride,and f**K.(in that order) it just comes with the terratory:devil:

Okay bro....:rolleyes:

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 09:55 AM

And this is why Jersey is regarded as trash imo.

Nick110
02-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
And this is why Jersey is regarded as trash imo.

Ha ya Jersey People with this mentality are foolish. They dont realize that they are all the ones getting made fun of and should be on the show Tool Academy.

fandl450r
02-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
Ha ya Jersey People with this mentality are foolish. They dont realize that they are all the ones getting made fun of and should be on the show Tool Academy.

/agree

I mean I have relatives in Jersey, and usually spend about 2 weeks up there during the summer to visit and get away from work. But everytime I go, I can't help but think of the video "My New Haircut."

05LSR250R
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Is it just me or do all the "boys" from Jersey have fake tans and wear lipstick with popped collars! Looks ridiculous as hell.

05LSR250R
02-09-2009, 10:33 AM
HERE COMES THE HATE? YOU JERSEY BOYS WOULDN'T LAST 2 SECONDS IN MY WORLD! FLAT OUT FACT! "drop bombs"? "represent"? WHAT A BUNCH OF BALONEY!

laeger2fiddyr
02-09-2009, 11:35 AM
j-law couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!!! PERIOD!!!:D but i do like watching the kid, never know what he's gonna do!!

raptor35086
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM

:rolleyes: hahaha id love to see j. lawrence in the octagon

05LSR250R
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM
J-Law vs. Dungey or J-Law vs. Villipoto?

yellowzo3
02-09-2009, 12:47 PM
maybe you guys haven't seen our state motto.

New Jersey- We Don't Like You Either.

lol

dehner47
02-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
Is it just me or do all the "boys" from Jersey have fake tans and wear lipstick with popped collars! Looks ridiculous as hell.

haha thats actually a good one.but you guys are thinking of north jersey boys.nothing like that in south jersey.totally different world from trenton down.me personally,cant stand north jersey dudes.they all do have fake tans and pop collars.i think that gay.south jersey is mostly farm fields and hillbillies like you guys like:D

now,all you guys that knock jersey and think were all tan in can and popped collars just remember a few of the worlds best quad racers came from jersey.pat brown,travis spader,rocco arno,don lysinger to name a few.and yall know like i do,non of those s.jersey boys pop there collars.

dehner47
02-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by raptor35086
:rolleyes: hahaha id love to see j. lawrence in the octagon

never said he was a cage fighter.just stating from mutal friends we have,the kid can handle himself for a kid 140lbs.but be my guest,next time you in jersey stop out at atco sx track when hes there and tell him he's a b@@@h.i'm sure he'd like to here it:D

TWISTED
02-09-2009, 01:27 PM
It wouldn't make a difference to me if he came from Beverly Hills.... The kid is a PUNK......... All those pro atv guys you mentioned are super good people.....

ProspectorJim
02-09-2009, 01:42 PM
haha thats actually a good one.but you guys are thinking of north jersey boys.nothing like that in south jersey.totally different world from trenton down.me personally,cant stand north jersey dudes.they all do have fake tans and pop collars.i think that gay.south jersey is mostly farm fields and hillbillies like you guys like:D

now,all you guys that knock jersey and think were all tan in can and popped collars just remember a few of the worlds best quad racers came from jersey.pat brown,travis spader,rocco arno,don lysinger to name a few.and yall know like i do,non of those s.jersey boys pop there collars.

different look same mentality...

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 01:49 PM
never said he was a cage fighter.just stating from mutal friends we have,the kid can handle himself for a kid 140lbs.but be my guest,next time you in jersey stop out at atco sx track when hes there and tell him he's a b@@@h.i'm sure he'd like to here it:D

Address?

dehner47
02-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
It wouldn't make a difference to me if he came from Beverly Hills.... The kid is a PUNK......... All those pro atv guys you mentioned are super good people.....

agree.all the guys i mentioned are very very good guys and some are good friends of mine.but i just wanted to show that most/some of us s.jersey boys aren't all collar poppin douche' bags.and i do agree twisted,he is a punk.by deffintion.yes.but he is also a good friend to the guys that know him.just remember,dont ever judge a book by what you read about it on the net.judge him for what he has accomplished and the talent he has.now,if he waists that talent by fighting and partying,thats on him.i've read alot about him being a dick to fans and people just wanting to say hello,but the time i walked up to him at the track and said whats up,he was all about talking and bull crappin.and is cool everytime i run into him.he was even interested in the quads and how there set up.imagine that,a punk @$$ dirtbike guy being interested about quads.the things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

dehner47
02-09-2009, 01:52 PM
different look same mentality...

touche'

ProspectorJim
02-09-2009, 02:05 PM
agree.all the guys i mentioned are very very good guys and some are good friends of mine.but i just wanted to show that most/some of us s.jersey boys aren't all collar poppin douche' bags.and i do agree twisted,he is a punk.by deffintion.yes.but he is also a good friend to the guys that know him.just remember,dont ever judge a book by what you read about it on the net.judge him for what he has accomplished and the talent he has.now,if he waists that talent by fighting and partying,thats on him.i've read alot about him being a dick to fans and people just wanting to say hello,but the time i walked up to him at the track and said whats up,he was all about talking and bull crappin.and is cool everytime i run into him.he was even interested in the quads and how there set up.imagine that,a punk @$$ dirtbike guy being interested about quads.the things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

shouldn't you judge someone by their character not their abilities?

As for him being interested in quads, There is a dirtbike guy inside all quad riders and vice-versa. Sort of like a ying yang symbol, only awesome.

ALAMX37
02-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Its his life, who is anyone in here to say how it should be lived. He is twice as fast as anyone on this forum. No one knows about his raising or background. He clearly needs some help, but this is the kind of crap I would expect to hear at a womens beauty shop. Grow up.

ProspectorJim
02-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
He is twice as fast as anyone on this forum.

This is the argument every J-law supporter uses. Yes, he is very fast , but if you act like an ******* everyone will treat you like one. Thats how it works, Jason Lawrence keeps getting into fights, which is ******* behavior, and people treat him as such. Maybe he'll grow up after this one, who knows.

Also by your logic, nobody should have criticized Micheal Vick for participating in dog fights because he can play football better than most people.:rolleyes:

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
who are any of you to talk **** on any of these people? what gives you the right to judge someone in the limelight when most of you don't have the B***s to judge your neighbor, the day one of you has reached that level and knows what its like is the day you have room to talk. i don't agree with how he acts either but some people are just not cut out to deal with the pressures of reaching that point, not everyone can be that clean cut, good to the people, very businesslike rider no matter what.

631kfx400
02-09-2009, 03:18 PM
good point

Warnerade
02-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
who are any of you to talk **** on any of these people? what gives you the right to judge someone in the limelight when most of you don't have the B***s to judge your neighbor, the day one of you has reached that level and knows what its like is the day you have room to talk. i don't agree with how he acts either but some people are just not cut out to deal with the pressures of reaching that point, not everyone can be that clean cut, good to the people, very businesslike rider no matter what. your waisting your time...I've already had it out with the idiots on this forum about J-law, there is a few in this thread still saying the same thing they were saying to me months ago.

Let the silly old men have their fun jugs, they wont change their veiws, no matter how narrow minded they are.

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
your waisting your time...I've already had it out with the idiots on this forum about J-law, there is a few in this thread still saying the same thing they were saying to me months ago.

Let the silly old men have their fun jugs, they wont change their veiws, no matter how narrow minded they are.

holy crap, are you saying me and you agree on something? lol

Warnerade
02-09-2009, 03:34 PM
there are bigger issues at hand than me and right now baby

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 05:33 PM
:rolleyes:

http://mywifeiscrazy.net/STFU.jpg

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 05:38 PM
again, instead of an intelligent response, rolls the eyes and throws up a pic, use your brain for once, explain to me one time in an intelligent manner, with points that make sense, why should you get to bash on someone who was handed more then he was capable of being responsible for, i hate to say it but you don't get that fast without having a good work ethic, it just doesn't happen. the kid has skills, and would whoop your a** any day of the week on the track, so what if he can't handle it all, once the sports grows to the point of nascar, where the whole country seems to know whats going on even if they don't care, then you can pick and choose your pros, because there will be enough people with that kind of talent to only take the well mannered ones, but until then, the people that make it to the top in this sport are purely decided on by true talent, and hes got it.

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Why did you even use commas???:confused:

Warnerade
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Ah yes, the biggest tool here proves that he's still the biggest tool.

Hi buddy! Its been a while, I missed you

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Why did you even use commas???:confused:

breaks it up a little, makes it easier to read

and i'm still waiting for your almighty response that will make me fall to my knees and worship your intelligence forever

warriorxcr1
02-09-2009, 07:39 PM
this thread is retarded.....

im very happy for everyone that hates jersey...congrats

ProspectorJim
02-09-2009, 07:47 PM

and i'm still waiting for your almighty response that will make me fall to my knees and worship your intelligence forever

I think he meant why did you use commas, yet not one period.

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
I think he meant why did you use commas, yet not one period.

not worried about grammar, you want a perfect paragraph go grab it from an english class somewhere

feuerstack411
02-09-2009, 08:45 PM

lol im from North Jersey and your description of North Jersey is sooo wrong. I've lived here my whole life, the only time I've ever seen guido's(tool's who pop their collars, go tanning and try too hard to be Italian for you people who don't know) is when I go to the shore.

nemo25
02-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
lol im from North Jersey and your description of North Jersey is sooo wrong. I've lived here my whole life, the only time I've ever seen guido's(tool's who pop their collars, go tanning and try too hard to be Italian for you people who don't know) is when I go to the shore.

x2

wildwood
seaside
cape may
These are the guido headquarters not North Jersey lol There are more trucks in my town than civic's in Paterson

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Ah yes, the biggest tool here proves that he's still the biggest tool.

Hi buddy! Its been a while, I missed you

Hey Shawn! :scary:

jcv400ex
02-09-2009, 10:19 PM

Pull up a chair and read....I use PERIODS and COMMAS correctly.

You see, just because the kid has the talent to make it in racing, doesn't mean he has the mental toughness to do it. I can agree with you in saying the kid has the talent to ride a motorcycle. But, that's where it ends and ends ugly for Jblow. He lacks the commitment, mental toughness and self control to make it as a pro racer. Frankly, he's just plain and simply put....lazy. You add thousands of dollars to a punk kid with a big ego, and you have a disaster. Like kerosene to a fire, there's only one outcome. David Vuilleman was the same way, TONS of talent, just didn't put the time in for training and didn't "Want it".

Ron Leichen was another. Loads and loads of talent, just liked partying and drugs more than championships.

A person's success depends alot on who they surround them selves with also. I don't think Jblow keeps healthy company either.

He didn't make the main one week and the week after, he's getting into altercations and trying to race after getting an IV. So he's definitely under pressure to perform(hence the IV incident) and he's not responding well to the pressure of making it as a pro rider.....end of story, you'll see a motocross file on Speed channel on him in a few years....as long as he doesn't fall into the french fry fryers!

Cr85rRida
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
HERE COMES THE HATE? YOU JERSEY BOYS WOULDN'T LAST 2 SECONDS IN MY WORLD! FLAT OUT FACT! "drop bombs"? "represent"? WHAT A BUNCH OF BALONEY!

HAHAHAHA this is great!

extremeblastr
02-09-2009, 10:44 PM
you just reiterated my point, hes got the talent. he can't handle the pressure, just like i said. some people just can't take the pressures of the top level, but that doesn't give every regular joe on this forum the right to come on here and bash him. sometimes the world needs to hold back its opinion because those people don't know what its like to be in that situation and have those things to deal with. the truth is telling someone like jlaw they don't deserve to ride a bike because they're good at screwing up is like telling a soldier he can't have a gun because hes good at getting shot at. i realize he should be setting an example out there and doing what he can to promote the sport as good, clean fun but its not his job.

ALAMX37
02-09-2009, 10:48 PM
This is the argument every J-law supporter uses. Yes, he is very fast , but if you act like an ******* everyone will treat you like one. Thats how it works, Jason Lawrence keeps getting into fights, which is ******* behavior, and people treat him as such. Maybe he'll grow up after this one, who knows.

Also by your logic, nobody should have criticized Micheal Vick for participating in dog fights because he can play football better than most people.:rolleyes:

What a man does on his own time is no ones business. He isn't a celeb, or role model, he is a dirt bike racer. He gets paid to win, and thats it in the end. If you dont like his actions fine by me, but I bet you have messed up many times before and not gotten punished for it have you not?

They are handed much more severe punishment because they are in the public eye, which is horse ****.

jcv400ex
02-10-2009, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
What a man does on his own time is no ones business. He isn't a celeb, or role model, he is a dirt bike racer. He gets paid to win, and thats it in the end. If you dont like his actions fine by me, but I bet you have messed up many times before and not gotten punished for it have you not?

They are handed much more severe punishment because they are in the public eye, which is horse ****.

See that's where you and Juggs are DEAD WRONG!!! THIS IS A JOB FOR THEM!!! They are responsible for their own actions on and OFF the track! This is why sponsors pay them DAMN good money and they represent those companies ON and OFF the track! If they didn't want to be in the limelight, then don't race pro. Become a mechanic or something else along those lines....

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to be in a position like Jason, and a racer's career isn't very long, so I would have been thankfull to be able to race to make a living, retire at age 35ish, and start up a race team or something along those lines, and race a few outdoor series. Something along the line that McGrath did.

And YES they are role models and "celebs" to every little kid on a bike out there and have to live up to their own actions....

dehner47
02-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
See that's where you and Juggs are DEAD WRONG!!! THIS IS A JOB FOR THEM!!! They are responsible for their own actions on and OFF the track! This is why sponsors pay them DAMN good money and they represent those companies ON and OFF the track! If they didn't want to be in the limelight, then don't race pro. Become a mechanic or something else along those lines....

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to be in a position like Jason, and a racer's career isn't very long, so I would have been thankfull to be able to race to make a living, retire at age 35ish, and start up a race team or something along those lines, and race a few outdoor series. Something along the line that McGrath did.

And YES they are role models and "celebs" to every little kid on a bike out there and have to live up to their own actions....

jcv400ex,we may not agree on this whole j law,blow law,break law,no law or whatever people want to call him but will agree with you on that last one.they are role models and should act like one.especially when kids all over the country let alone in jersey look up to him.hope and prey he gets is **** together.he could be one of the greats.now,i'm not agreeing with what he does or doesn't do or will do.i like the dude personally and as a racer.and being from jersey i'm gonna represent and defend anyone from the state that i feel needs to be defended or isn't hear to defend themselves.yes,thats me just being a jersey dick. but hey,thats what we are and what we do :devil: and if i offended anyone from n.jersey with my collar poppin,tan in a can douche' bag comments,i appoligize.was just joking and or stereotyping.my bad.

flyboy62
02-10-2009, 09:02 AM
all i can say about this thread is WOW

dehner47
02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
jlaw,politics and religion.somethings cant be discussed with out people getting upset:devil:

and yes,i am guilty of that myself.

platummxracer8
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
hello my name is jason i will be your server to day how may i help you?

platummxracer8
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
hello my name is jason i will be your server to day how may i help you?

Warnerade
02-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by platummxracer8
hello my name is jason i will be your server to day how may i help you? you know, that picture was hilarious the first time it was posted....not the 34534 time.

Ralph
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
This thread is pretty entertaining. I got to the part about jersey.

Fake tan and Popped collars? You are thinking of Strong Island, NY.

Get your stereotypes right
:macho

Ralph
02-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
x2

wildwood
seaside
cape may
These are the guido headquarters not North Jersey lol There are more trucks in my town than civic's in Paterson

im from mahwah.

plenty of trucks here too

k4f5x0r
02-10-2009, 07:57 PM
ay. theres actually noone here with fake tans and popped collars lmao. its all ghetto *** white trash and people who dont do anything with their lives(not racist just stating the truth)

in my school.. i think maybe my class will get cut in half by the time we get to 12th grade. thats how dumb and un motivated they are. 1st of all we get a new hispanic kid every day.. no lie LITERALLY. and they dont do anything but gel their hair and buy echo clothing. skip class and get in trouble for doing nothing except for acting tough.

everyone here is also a dick. in the hallway, you will be walking and someone PURPOSELY walks into you. and they flip out and say YO WHATCHO PRBOLEM MAYN WHY YOU BUMPIN INTO ME. DES DAYUM PEOPLE SO RUDE.

god i cant wait to move out of this damn island. :grr:

xsr_racing28c
02-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm bored... I don't like the guy one bit, but i like to see if him race and watch all of his stupidity shine on the track....

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/FourWerx/Untitled-2-1.jpg

dehner47
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
I'm bored... I don't like the guy one bit, but i like to see if him race and watch all of his stupidity shine on the track....

f^%Kin skanks:D

dehner47
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM

f^%Kin skanks:D

TWISTED
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM

He definately delivers in that catergory.......

Warnerade
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
god i cant wait to move out of this damn island. :grr: you live on an island named after a delicious alcholic beverage...take the good with the bad

Ralph
02-11-2009, 04:29 PM
you live on an island named after a delicious alcholic beverage...take the good with the bad

All the girls i know love those. :blah: :blah:

Warnerade
02-11-2009, 04:35 PM
and, lets not forget to mention the fact that the greatest medical mind in the world works at a hospital right in your state.

DR. Greg House

you should be so lucky ralphy

k4f5x0r
02-11-2009, 04:36 PM
yea you wont be thinking that after a chase with the DEC ;)

Cr85rRida
02-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Long Island isint as bad it may seem. Its sort of how the guys from Jersey are with the "boys" from the shore. Im in Suffolk county, sure theres the occasional d-bag, but for the most part is not to bad.