PDA

View Full Version : Mint 2006 450 Er

BLEEDRED
02-06-2009, 10:05 AM
2006 450ER. As you know the 2006 is a sweet bike. This particular bike has only been on 5 weekend trips in upper Michigan. I changed the oil after every weekend trip. Other than that, I have ridden it a little bit on our 20 acre farm. This bike is virtually brand new and has been garage kept, covered and maintained in immaculate condition. All the recalls were preformed by a dealer.

I’m 33 years old and am the original owner. At the time of purchase I had the time and money to set up the bike as I wanted, so I did. All my riding friends have gone by the wayside and the arrival of my third child in April forces the sale of this bike. The title is free and clear. I’m being 100% honest!

Following is a list of the aftermarket parts I have installed:

Rossier full exhaust
Uni air filter
Jetting
FRC adjustable fuel screw
GT Thunder shock rebuild front and rear and XC rear linkage
AC propeg nerfs
Renthal twinwall bars (CR high bend)
Grips
Trail tech bar clamp ( I have the mount for the computer but don’t have the computer)
Carbon warning labels
Pro Armor swinger skid
Pro Armor A-arm skids
Pro Armor full chassis skid
Razr II 22X7X10 (front tires)
Razr II 20X11X9 (rear tires)
Gas vent
Blingstar Victory front bumper
EHS airbox lid
One Industries graphics
Noss steering stabilizer
Case saver
Parking break block off

I have a spread sheet detailing all the extras I have added and what I paid for them. I’m asking $5800 for everything. I will only accept a certified check or cash and I will not consider ANY trade. I assume the price will seem high, but I have $8,722.96 invested and everything is MINT. The best part is that I haven’t touched the motor so you don’t have to worry about that being dicked with because its 100% stock and untouched. I always wanted to add a cam, but never got around to it. This bike will not disappoint, I promise!!

BLEEDRED
02-06-2009, 10:07 AM
picture

BLEEDRED
02-06-2009, 10:08 AM
picture

FMF450R
02-06-2009, 11:26 AM
NICE RIDE, tho price may be alittle steep.

Gd Luck!

BLEEDRED
02-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Any reasonable offers out there?

450r287
02-22-2009, 10:34 PM
sweet bike