PDA

View Full Version : 1988 TRX 250R WTS or WTT

MADxBRAPPER
02-06-2009, 07:51 AM
This bike has been ridden less then 5 times in the last 10 years and not much before that. It has never had a top end and still has perfect compression. The front tires are the ones it came with in 1988! I finally broke down and put a new set of ITP holeshots on the rear and took off the originals it came with in 88 which were not completely bald by the way. I am the original owner of this bike. It still runs AWESOME and starts on first kick. I always changed the oil before riding it and recently went through the whole bike and added some parts listed below. I also have ALL of the stock parts for the bike and they come with it. I am located in Burbank, CA aka Southern Ca.

Pro Design Cool Head with Dial a Dome. Stock cc head on the bike now and i have another one which requires the use of race fuel but i have never installed it. It is still new in the packaging.
OMF Skid Plate, OMF swing arm skid plate, OMF Aluminum radiator shrouds.
I have a twist throttle for the bike but i didnt like it so i re-installed the oem Thumb throttle after i had it powder coated candy apple red.
I had the rear shock re-done by works, They installed a Stiffer spring and re-valved it.
K&N Filter, K&N Filter pre charger, Custom air box lid.
Paul Turner Pipe and Answer SA pro2 silencer
DG Rear Grab Bar, Front Bumper, and nerf bars.
Original Plastics
Upgraded head light bulb
Renthal Bars
V Force Reed assembly
I have a boat load of spare parts as well. I have gaskets for the side covers, head gaskets, i have a set of good clutch fibers. I had a problem with the throw out bearing on the clutch rod which honda re-designed. I installed the upgrade and also installed a new clutch even though the bike didnt really need it. I also have a spare CDI box because i thought mine was bad but it turned out it wasnt and i couldnt return the part which was like 500bux.
The bike comes with a rear set of Dune Sliders and a front set of sand stars with dual razor backs all on their own rims. There is probably more i am forgetting. I would like to trade this bike for a newer CRF450 or YZ450. I will take a decent cash offer as well. Check out the craigslist ad below for pics.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/1019182712.html