PDA

View Full Version : yz426 motor hybird complete carb wiring pipe

Pimped_wart_no2
02-05-2009, 08:36 PM
i have an 01 yz426 motor for sale all electronics are there except the coil. includes stock fcr carb. a sparks exhaust for a yfz450 and a thumb throttle cable too. also have auto decomp cams for a yfz450 not sure if they will work but from my understanding the quad motor is the same just have to retard the exhaust cam one tooth to get dirt bike timing so when putting the cams in just do that and should work great the quad and back 450s have the same lift and duration so don't see why it won't work.
the motor is complete kicks over smooth shifts threw all gears nicely and has great compression. have not herd motor run tho. i got it from a friend that had crashed it and the cases were broke and some other little stuff. replaced all of it and was going to use it for a hybrid but i found a cheap yfz and bought that so now i am just going to keep my R I am looking to get 1500 for all of it plus shipping not sure how much shipping will be i will get out the tape measure and scale later and do some quotes and let you guys know. i'm in golden, co so if you are anywhere near and want to pick up that'd be fine too.
ohh also has kicker extension to clear frame on hybrids and yfz oil tank and yfz water jackets so it's pretty much ready to drop in a frame and go the yfz oil lines bolt up and the lines run right to the front of the motor and gives the tank a nice sit in the frame

here's a link to the pictures
http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/...art/426%20crap/

Pimped_wart_no2
02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
bumb

project400ex19
02-07-2009, 04:42 PM
what else to make this work in a 400ex frame...radiator and???

your pic also didn't come up.

Pimped_wart_no2
02-07-2009, 04:53 PM
motor mounts and maybe an intake set up. there's a post in the hybrids section a guy sells everything needed to mount a 426 in a 400 frame and prolly a little welding and cutting would also come into play on the bottom mount. but you'd be pretty set unless anyone else can think of anything. thanks

http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/pimped_wart/426%20crap/

Pimped_wart_no2
02-09-2009, 02:20 AM
bumb

Pimped_wart_no2
02-14-2009, 01:15 AM
bump