PDA

View Full Version : Honda 450R Heel Guards & Headlight

ridered199
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I have a set of brand new set of heel guards and a never used headlight that came off of an 07. I will take $30 shipped for the headlight and $30 shipped for the hee guards.

ridered199
02-05-2009, 06:29 PM
heel guards

05hrc450r
03-23-2009, 08:27 PM
do you still have the headlight? if so, i got dibbs. let me know

PeteS
03-24-2009, 07:04 AM
what is your paypal address?

05hrc450r
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
tis your lucky day my friend... i found a better deal from one of my buddies over at the org...

but for future reference.... you need to pay attention to previous posts... when someone calls dibbs on something... you wait your turn to buy....

PeteS
03-24-2009, 02:07 PM
the business world revolves around "cash is king" if everyone waited for the dreamer that "calls dibbs" like you, nothing would ever get sold..My proof?..you called dibbs on the light, essentually thats, "your word you would buy it", and then backed out on the seller..keep you advice to yourself....

05hrc450r
03-24-2009, 02:19 PM
how am i backing out on a seller that hasnt even responded to accept my offer to pay him? the only reason i didnt buy his light yesterday is because he had not (and still hasnt) responded. i know a thing or two about the business world, and youre wrong... its revolves around "customer satisfaction"... my proof?...this guy lost my business because he took too long to respond. and ill bet you $100 that you dont buy it either if he doesnt respond... by your logic, you would be backing out on him too. but its okay... there is always the idiot out there, like you, who doesnt shop around for other deals... he buys the first thing he sees... keep your ill thought responses to yourself...... my friend

PeteS
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
You are the idiot little baby that is crying because he "called Dibbs". Does it say anywhere in your little " Dibbs Baby Handbook" about how soon you can back out of your Dibbs claim? Didnt think so, so you just make it up as you go...oooohh he didnt respond fast enough on my Dibbs so that means i can retract it..you are a total loser joke my boy..lol Grow up you little baby, yes little baby boy who called dibbs. Do you hear yourself? Really...go cry to mommy. Leave us MEN alone little, and i'm sure its very little.....boy..

05hrc450r
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
if im such a little baby, then what do you actions say about your maturity level? a grown man that argues with a "little baby"? thats absurd. do you hear YOURSELF? no one is crying man, other than you... sorry you got your pus$y hurt by someone explaining the rules of the road to you.... if your half the "grown man" you claim that you are, you will know about a little thing called the honor system... and respect. when someone is first in line for something... you dont get to go in front of them just because you have money too. thats how shyt works... but like i said... its cool... i found a better deal and you get stuck with this one...

you MY FRIEND have been owned.....
twice now in the same thread... give it a rest.

ridered199
03-24-2009, 08:01 PM
PeteS you have a pm

PeteS
03-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Now i know you are a pimple faced little school boy..lol Owned? Owned twice? ohh you are so RAD DUDE...little *****...invite is open to Florida and then you can find out if you "OWN" me little boy..I'm sure i'm your ONLY FRIEND you LOSER...$30 too much for your paper route salary to afford? needed a BETTER deal huh? Ask mommy, or is she on welfare also?