PDA

View Full Version : MX and HS ?

predatorlee
02-05-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm 37 and plan to run the evensville SX series this year. I'm returning to MX after 18 years. I dont think I could run with the vet guys as they are as fast as the A guys. I'm leaning towards B class. However, If I enter B for MX and want to run an occasional Hare Scramble will I have to enter B there as well? I'm not and endurace guy and don't think I could hang in the B class at a HS.

raptor660r70
03-09-2009, 05:33 PM
from my understanding the mx and hs are 2 different types of racing ( obviously ) and there for the answer i believe is no, you can run b class mx and 30+ c in hs. that is due to them being scored seperatly. so any points you would get for mx wont go towards hs and vice versa and if you happen to get enough points in mx to go to a higher class your class wont change in hs unless you get those required points as well. so its possible to be running in the A class mx and c class in hs. now not know what district you will be in my info could be wrong but thats how d6 is to my understanding.

predatorlee
03-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks! Thats the info I'm looking for. I will be running D6.

raptor660r70
03-10-2009, 01:47 PM
same here, im doing hare scrambles this year, i got 6 races scheduled not sure if im going to do anymore. ill be hitting the first round at the dutchman april 5th maybe ill see ya there ill be riding a raptor 660 with number 70B.

predatorlee
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
I hope to be at dutchman as well. I'll look for you. I'll be on a yellow qracer or I may run a 330 mojave not sure yet.

GOODMAN411
03-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey you might do better then you think in B. (I wen to both and noticed C in ms being more competitive then hs) also c class has an extreme amount of people, plus if your an mx guy dutchmen will most likely be the track for you considering its a mx track with like a whopping two turns in the woods :confused:

predatorlee
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I mean mx guy cause I can't hold up for the long haul. I'd rather sprint...:D