PDA

View Full Version : laeger

desratt
02-05-2009, 03:53 PM
I have found 6 phone numbers all have been disconected... anyone have a contact for them??? are they going out of business??

hotrodbelair
02-05-2009, 03:57 PM
no there just closed down for the winter months. I thought they were closed for good too.

desratt
02-06-2009, 06:42 PM
ok after several phone calls to dealers who carried their products..
ct racing said they sold out due to being in debt to far... to a guy named philip charles who had a lot of interest in laeger he didn't want to loose..said he is from england and thought he was probably taking the production over there but didn't know anything for sure and if so probably would cost way to much to ship parts to the good ole usa.. but may be a few importers.
then nacs told me they can get a arms but not swing arms... golden west cycle told me only thing that might be able to be got in the future is protrax parts.
I googled good ole philip charles and found he owns atvworld.com

racerx573
02-07-2009, 09:14 AM
When did all this go down? I just talked to someone from Laeger's like a month ago or less.

joedirt
02-07-2009, 09:45 AM
They moved and there off. There still in business.

desratt
02-07-2009, 11:20 AM
ok I had to wake up early cause of the time difference and I called atv world and asked, eventially talked to their marketing guy. he said yeah they are aquireing it but didn't know 100% what will happen but laeger products will still be availiable. if anyone is in need of anything he can be reached at martin@atvworld.com

hilltop_83
08-22-2009, 03:12 PM
About how much would laeger long travel a-arms cost for a '05 450R??