PDA

View Full Version : Hooligans and Parties Dealer EXPO

ZWILLETT47
02-05-2009, 01:06 PM
reprint from zacwillett.com

Alright…. for anyone who has been to the Dealer Show before pretty much knows the ropes. Parties, Sick bikes, sick gear, and gnar dawgs everywhere for 4 days. Total overload of moto. For those who haven’t been…. you really, I mean REALLY need to get to this one. Get your local dealer / friends - friend / moto oriented company to photocopy a boot legged version of a pass then relay it back and forth through the gates like some illegal immigrants trying to get some In-N-Out burger. Be sure to check my site for updates and details zacwillett.com. For those who are lucky enough and know some of the “IN” crew VIP passes will be handed out to private parties, among them are the highly anticipated ______ Party on Saturday… (Absolutely nuts) Apparently there is a Hooligan round up held by ____ for those real troopers thats still kickin on Sunday night featuring a sharpie tat contest.. Bet your last free promo handout sock hat that I will be in the thick of this madness downtown Indy. If by chance you have the opportunity to get in the mix then come by Duro Tires booth # 1701 for some XBOX battles, energy drinks, to check my new 09 Dirt Track bike, and a poster. ALSO come by Leo Vince Exhaust’s booth #3137 to scope my 09 moto bike and the new Ti/Carbon ATV unit, get another poster by me and one by some new up and comer named Carey Hart or something, I think he owns a tattoo shop?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/KyKult47/indy_card_front_copy-300x300.jpg