PDA

View Full Version : Holeshot H-D

hondariderdylan
02-05-2009, 12:41 PM
i was looking at getting a set of holeshot H-D's and i only saw them in the book, was wondering if anyone has them on there quad or if you could, post some pictures of them on your quad

any input will be great

Scro
02-05-2009, 01:27 PM
They are a heavy tire. They will really rob the power on a 250ex. The 20" GNCC's would probably be a better choice. They are quite a bit lighter.

ccdhowell
02-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I sometimes run HDs on the rear of my Raptor 700 for muddy XC races. Here is a picture from a race back in Novemeber. I cropped it so you can see the tires pretty good. I don't run HD fronts, I run GNCC fronts, much better steering. The HDs are really heavy, even for my modded 700. I prefer not to run them and only do so when the track is muddy enough to justify the extra traction of the big, square shoulder. They don't slide well and have a tendency to catch an edge when sliding and roll the quad on top of you if you're going very fast. Very good tire in the mud though, they rip up large amounts of real estate.

http://home.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/attportal/Groups/345/345135/folders/297170/2386838DSC00492.JPG

hondariderdylan
02-05-2009, 03:55 PM
yea
thanks alot man
that really changes my mind becuase i think powerslides are one the funnest things you can do on a sport quad
that and donuts

that and im a power junkie anyway so i cant be havin my tires takin any away