PDA

View Full Version : AGP and NJOHVA info!

Dale@AGP
02-05-2009, 07:24 AM
HI all,

As most of you know I put on the AGP series. But a very large part of my time goes to New Jersey Off-Highway Vehicle Association (NJOHVA) fighting for off-road riders rights as well as working on establishing OHV parks.

Anyway I pretty much post here and on other boards on the web about AGP events and news.

The first news is the AGP banquet is on March 14th in Wayne NJ, tickets and info can be found over on the Atlantic Grand Prix website.

Secondly, the AGP season kicks off March 29th in Barnegat NJ and we have four+ locations in New Jersey this year.

Thirdly, An our biggest is New Jersey has problems! Mainly because the off-road community just isn't organized (ATVs, Dirt Bikes and 4x4s)

So NJOHVA recently put together a NEW-NEW JERSEY Centric OFF-ROAD WEB FORUM that's all things Off-Road in NEW JERSEY!

The site is about ATV and Dirt Bike Clubs, Motocross Cross, Country, Hare Scrambles, Races, Trail Riding or just meeting people that have a similar interest as you do, but above all it's about building a New Jersey centric off-road community.

The New NJOHVA FORUM SITE is http://www.njohva.org/cgi-bin/iB_cgi/ikonboard.cgi?

I'll continue to support this site as well as others that the AGP uses to get the message out because ATVriders.com has been instrumental in helping get the series started.

Again, thanks for everyones support here on ATVriders.com and I will continue to support this site which has been a huge asset to the ATV community.

Thanks
Dale