PDA

View Full Version : Alamx37

!LL W!LL
02-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I sent a paypal payment for a axis rear shock on (1/15/09).
A empty padded envelope came, i have no clue why this guy would send a shock in padded envelope (1/22/09). I contacted paypal and he refuses to refund the money......I have never had a problem buyying stuff from this board, but now i have to think twice..........:Thumbsdown:

here are a few pms we exchanged.....

ALAMX37 wrote on 01-27-2009 04:08 PM:
I hear ya. They wont refund my money until they are sure they cant locate the shock. I will be in touch with them today. I will try and get back to you this evening. I hope I can have this settled in the next day or two for you. Sry about this whole ordeal man.

[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-27-2009 02:23 AM:
hey man whats the word?? if you can't send the shock i will take that paypal payment refunded.

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-24-2009 05:10 PM:
I started a claim and they are trying to track it down right now before refunding. They suggested going to your local PO and showing them, maybe they have it in the back. My claim shouldnt take a week to get your money ot you. Thanks for being patient with me, I am doing everything I can right now.

[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-24-2009 02:05 AM:
any word bro??

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-22-2009 03:53 PM:
Alright well I am gonna be down there first thing when I leave here. I have your number, I will try and get this worked out fast. Man I am sorry, I knew better than deal with USPS. I am sorry and will getyou taken care of asap. I will be in touch sooon.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-22-2009 06:32 AM:
yah man i was trippin out when i got it just a empty usps package in which the shock should of been there but i didnt have to open it to know theres nothing in it......i have it here un opened, it does look like usps taped one side of the package maybe guessing it was falling or fell out and they tried to fix it on its way.....

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-22-2009 04:29 AM:
Empty package? More specific please?
I will get the insurance asap and get your money back if they dont have the shock. I know I shipped the damn thing.
Let me see what I can find out.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-22-2009 02:27 AM:
a empty package came today...

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-21-2009 10:06 PM:
The adress is the one on your paypal correct? I shipped on the 17th to the adress on your paypal. Let me see what I can find out.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-21-2009 06:20 AM:
shocks did not come in man...

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-17-2009 08:05 AM:
It is on the way via USPS priority mail. they cut me a deal so I shipped USPS. It should by Tuesday at the latest. And they will call and confirm the delivery with me.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-16-2009 05:26 PM:
thank you sir

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-16-2009 04:00 PM:
I live in AL 36022. I didnt realize it would come across last night. I am about to get in the shower now and head to town. I should be back before lunch with your tracking number.

[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-15-2009 05:14 PM:
consider it sold once i get to work in 15 mins ill send the payment....where do you live btw??

[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-15-2009 04:50 PM:
Paypal is skywardbound37@yahoo.com I will ship same day as payment and provide tracking info asap. Sorry for the delay I have been out of town handling some legal issues. I am back now and ready for business.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 01-14-2009 03:34 AM:
[quote]
ALAMX37 wrote on 01-07-2009 08:36 PM:
do you still want? I will let it go for $165 shipped.
[quote]
!LL W!LL wrote on 12-24-2008 07:47 AM:
ill take the rear shock man you take paypal??? is there anyway you can shoot me a pic to my email

TRXman86
02-05-2009, 06:57 AM
here are a few pms we exchanged.....

From the looks of a few of them I never would have trusted him and started a claim even before it was supposed to be there... The first one he sent would have told me HELL NO!!! DONT BUY HIS CRAP
Sorry for the delay I have been out of town handling some legal issues. I am back now and ready for business.

Never know, now i guess we know what that "LEGAL" stuff is right....

Hope ya get the chit straightned out!!! I'd try to get ADMIN'S to ban him and his IP...

!LL W!LL
02-05-2009, 06:14 PM
good call man.....

ALAMX37
02-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Ok so your gonna bash me because I tried to follow the route the post office suggested? I fully intended on refunding your money if they confirmed they couldnt locate the shock, which they did 3 days ago. I apologize if you feel as though you got screwed but I was merely trying to ensure the shock couldnt be found before refunding like the post office advised me to do. My apologies sir. I cant help they work so freakin slow.

My "legal" issues were that I was detained and questioned in ATL for shooting a man who attempted to rob me. I was there for my grandfathers funeral. So you can keep your mouth shut ab my personal chit.

TRXman86
02-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Ok so your gonna bash me because I tried to follow the route the post office suggested? I fully intended on refunding your money if they confirmed they couldnt locate the shock, which they did 3 days ago. I apologize if you feel as though you got screwed but I was merely trying to ensure the shock couldnt be found before refunding like the post office advised me to do. My apologies sir. I cant help they work so freakin slow.

My "legal" issues were that I was detained and questioned in ATL for shooting a man who attempted to rob me. I was there for my grandfathers funeral. So you can keep your mouth shut ab my personal chit.

When someone does NOT get what they are supposed to when they are supposed to, or even NEAR when they are supposed to... They can and will(as you see) post what ever the hell they want to to catch the attention of EVERYONE who may in the future buy from you....

But seeing how your attitude is, aint no way in HELL anyone will EVER EVER EVER deal with you....

WHICH IS WHAT "TRADER FEEDBACK" DOES....ALERTS "US" OF SCUMBAGS LIKE YOURSELF.... MR. ATTITUDE

ALAMX37
02-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Point taken. And you are right. I do apologize for the attitude. The USPS screwed me. I wasn't able to get a refund. So basically I got shafted. Its all good though.

!LL W!LL
02-13-2009, 09:23 AM
saying your "gonna" refund the money is not true, you are disputing the case i put thru paypal......I don't get it man just reverse the money already, be a man about it.

!LL W!LL
02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Point taken. And you are right. I do apologize for the attitude. The USPS screwed me. I wasn't able to get a refund. So basically I got shafted. Its all good though.

How do you expect to get a refund when you didnt buy insurance?

It's been several weeks and I'm still waiting for a refund. Worst internet transaction I've made to this date