PDA

View Full Version : price quote

getsmartsales
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM
going for a candy orange, stealth black and chrome scheme...what do you think about it????

z440 frame and sub a candy orange
swinger in candy orange
lower a arms in candy orange
3 hubs candy orange
ac propeg nerfs in stealth black
houser stem in stealth black
tag bars stealth black
asv levers candy orange but just the lever not perch
calipers stealth black
front springs candy orange on the lower spring and stealth black on the top,,,the middle im going to chrome(triple rate)
rear lock nut,rear bumper,rear brake pedal assembly and shifter in stealth black

let me know also what shipping would be from long island ny...thanks

Pappy
02-04-2009, 10:08 PM
1st, i would recommend a different type of orange. Instead of a candy, I would recommend a dormant sparkle orange. It is a tad brighter but still has all the gloss and fine metal flake. It really shines in the sun. It is a little easier for me to get all parts even and less of a chance of edge build up.

z440 frame and sub a candy orange $175
swinger in candy orange $50
lower a arms in candy orange $30
4 hubs candy orange $60
ac propeg nerfs in stealth black $55
houser stem in stealth black $30
tag bars stealth black $20
asv levers candy orange but just the lever not perch $15
calipers stealth black $40 for all 3
front springs candy orange on the lower spring $25
stealth black on the top $12
middle im going to chrome(triple rate)
rear lock nut $10
rear bumper $18
rear brake pedal assembly $8
shifter in stealth black $8

Pricing is based on all parts being sent at once. Includes all prep work, repairing any cracks found and pc work

Return shipping to Ny $58

getsmartsales
02-05-2009, 11:47 PM
ok the prices sound great i just cant decide on colors..i appreciate your input but i really dont want a metal flake...the fire red is really hot no pun intended lol...i also like white...im loosing my mind here...i also like emerald green..basically its gonna be 3 colors the stealth black is a definate for some of the small parts...,im getting stuff chromed and i need a main color,im really leaning towards the candy orange because i havnt seen anyone with it...if they had a candy yellow that woud be it!...do you have a candy yellow and do you have a pic???...this bike has to come out sick as its going to be a poster bike along with my cousins 2 other 450s for our shop Concise autosports here on long island...we have many customers and we plan on sending all the work too you...check us out http://www.conciseautosports.com/

please help lol!!!!!!!

Pappy
02-06-2009, 08:41 PM
There is a reason you dont see much candy orange:p

The dormant is every bit as spectacular and teh flake is so fine you have to be an inch away to see it, it helps the color jump in the sun.

I do my best to avoid alot of teh lighter candy colors on atv frames and parts. Its hard enough to get regular/darker colors to come out the way I want and with so many angles and corners on the parts, it makes me loose sleep:eek2: Ill do anything ofcourse, just trying to make sure all expectations are met.

getsmartsales
02-07-2009, 01:44 AM
ok i have finally decided to go with Candy Blue Translucent ,stealth black and white so im gonna go tear it down...any other suggestions!!!!\\

z440 frame and sub a candy blue
swinger in stealth black
upper arms in su
lower a arms in candy blue
3 hubs candy blue
ac propeg nerfs in stealth black
houser stem in stealth black
tag bars stealth black
asv levers candy blue but just the lever not perch
calipers stealth black
front springs candy blue on the lower spring and stealth black on the top,,,the middle im going to chrome(triple rate)
rear lock nut,rear bumper,rear brake pedal assembly and shifter in stealth black...and some motor stuff in black.also need 4 wheels done in white..how much for the entire job i will be shipping next week?????!!!!!!!!!!

Pappy
02-07-2009, 06:48 AM
10-4

Pricing would be the same, add $25 per rim and $15 more shipping. Most small mounts and such run around $8 to $12 each

Good timing as well, job should flow through pretty quick