PDA

View Full Version : Its been asked before, Info on WeaponMx Exhausts

Butter
02-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Hey I know I've seen this up here before, but I want some info myself. I got a sponsorship on Sponsorhouse (apparently like everyone else on the site) and I took it figuring I could get a full system for $300, which is cheap. Is it even worth it? I run a Rossier on my race bike, and love it, but I picked up a practice bike with a HAMMERED Sparks on it, so I figured I would run one on there, and my bro said he would get one as well, cause let's face it, unless you have some insanely built engine, exhausts on these four strokes aren't the most crucial. Just basically something that might give a bit more power, be louder than stock, and to hold up to the punishment. Can anyone confirm these characteristics with the Weapon pipe?

Also, I heard they were ripping people off right from the company, apparently getting paid for the systems, but no one was receiveing them. Anyone heard of this? If its a complete waste, then I'm not going to bother even getting one for my beat around bike, and I'll try to get my bro a used Sparks or something. Thanks in advance.

represent618
02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
I would shop for a used one here in the classy`s. You can get a full system for 2-300 bucks

check with pro-armor, they might have a a left over, they were going for 300 complete at the end of the year, directly from the company

BlaineKaiser450
02-04-2009, 05:11 PM
mine is OK. Ive done a lot of fab work on it though to make it fit better/perform better and whatnot. Im getting the Joe Byrd Dasa though to replace it.

Butter
02-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Yeah, again I don't need major performance out of it. Basically just wanting to know if the thing holds up. I'm keeping my Rossier on my race bike, so I don't need it to be the greatest performer. And with the forums the way they are in the classifieds, I'd rather buy new from a company. Cause I've been on the end of some pretty crappy dealing on here recently. But thanks for the info.