PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Riders

BossHogg420
02-04-2009, 01:24 PM
So I'm moving out west to Chandler Az. Gonna be a whole different scene than Ga but that's why I'm going. Just wondering if anybody lives in the Phoenix area and wouldn't mind showing me some places to ride.....I know firebird mx is 5 mins from my new house but I'm also looking for some cool desert spots and some new riding buddies.

400Trooper
02-05-2009, 09:03 PM
BossHogg420 - Hey pre - welcome to Arizona.

I've lived here since 1991 and I love it. It is most definately different than Georgia. When do you plan to arrive here?

I recommend going to www.ridingarizona.com and becoming a member. Everyone I know that rides and races here is on there. Also I would be more than happy to introduce you to some riding buddies, good times await my brother!!

Also Arizona just "adopted" OHV stickers for quads. No big deal you just need to register it for either strictly off road or limited road usage. The limited road usage thing requires full registration, title, license and insurance, lights, mirror, horn. I'm doing the other type because I don't go on the road!! The fee is minimal, roughly $30.00 total.

Peace!

BossHogg420
02-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Pm sent thanks man!

RATPACK Z400
02-06-2009, 07:48 PM
I just moved from AZ to MD but if you get a chance ride the cinder,s look it up on line plus they have another mx track called ET its a great pratice track lots of tabletops some doubles great for quads.