PDA

View Full Version : Check this out.

Logan #34's Dad
02-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Folks, I have FINALLY figured out how to load video onto youtube. Here is video from a cheap helment-cam of Logan winning his first moto at a National at the ATVA National in 2008 at Birch Creek. FYI: a lil grainy and the longer the video goes the more the sound loses sync with the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwxk_xFpXHE

mxdad423
02-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey Rock, thats pretty cool, I will have to show that to Brandon tonight when I get home from work, he will like that. Cool video....:cool: :cool: :cool:

Logan #34's Dad
02-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks Kevin, AND the funny thing is, that even after watching the video - he says he does not chop or blip the throttle! LOL

tireman43
02-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I was getting a little sick from the bouncing.:D I guess it must be different first hand, cuz I never felt that way when I raced.:confused:Good video and great job to Logan. Helmet cames are a great thing.

Kevin

rookiewrench
02-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Its a good thing the green 100 crashed because he had u by 6 quads. Is that the same set up you had all year beacause your quad was flying, you didn't mess with the clutchs after the race to try to get it a little better. lol

riding4fun
02-03-2009, 01:40 PM
That's cool. The sound doesnt lie. I try to tell my boy the same thing. (No dad, I had it pinned).

Reimer Racing
02-03-2009, 02:29 PM
You working tonite? I need for you to walk me though how to upload on to my pc. I have a bunch of helmet cam videos. I love watching the TT videos. I never realized how close the kids are running.

Logan #34's Dad
02-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Hey Rookie - OF COURSE I messed with it after that! LOL. I wish I could dial mine in like the other green one.(Zep Traylor)! WOW!
Reimer - I am working 2nite. I burned it to a disk then "uploaded" it from that - after messing with it on windows video maker.

hotquads1
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
great video Rocky , the 00 bike is fast but Zep drives like a wild man , if he didnt have to keep stopping to get back on the bike he would be tough to beat. If you decide you want to dial in like that one let me know.
marc

dericsdad
02-04-2009, 10:15 PM
VERY COOL!!!

Sounds really fast to me! And you could hear he definitly stepped it up at the end (Less Blipping)!!

Nothing makes me madder then when I hear Deric do that:mad: .

I think sometimes he does it just cause "it sounds cool".

Logan #34's Dad
02-05-2009, 01:29 AM
I found Moto 2 but of course I have the camera pointed down too much and all you mostly see is the ground. It will really make you sick. I also have a practice from another National track (Sunset Ridge) that the camera is pointed down to much, In that video Logan is surrounded by Cobra at the begining. I promise to do better the next time! And I got a better camera.