PDA

View Full Version : My new sneak boat

Pappy
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Ive wanted one of these for more then 20 years and finally bit the bullet and bought one.

It is exactly like the one in these pics, I just have to camo it and such. It should be a duck slaying machine and will allow me to sneak in on birds for photography!

http://blizzarddesigns.com/Cali/Boat/Momarsh/momarsh.html

Quad18star
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Any good looking ladies close to any of these spots you're going to shoot? You could sneak up and take good pics . LOL

Pappy
02-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Greg, we find more dead chicks in the water around here then good looking live ones:eek2:

Quad18star
02-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Greg, we find more dead chicks in the water around here then good looking live ones:eek2:

LMAO ..... niiiiiiice . Just makes you want to go swimming now doesn't it? :huh

Pappy
02-05-2009, 11:37 AM
A few weeks ago, Cody and i were duck hunting. The water was lower so we had waded out a bit. On the way back in, Cody damn near jumped on top of the water and ran like 20 yards:eek: I froze and looked at him and he hollared "Floater!!!":eek2:

I walked to where he was pointing and my heart hit my throat....but it was only a t-shirt just under the water surface hung up on grass:p

been fishing many a night when the whole world comes down on you, cops, fire/ems, helicopters..all looking for a drowning victim

Quad18star
02-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
A few weeks ago, Cody and i were duck hunting. The water was lower so we had waded out a bit. On the way back in, Cody damn near jumped on top of the water and ran like 20 yards:eek: I froze and looked at him and he hollared "Floater!!!":eek2:

Now that's funny !!!

Wouldn't have been funny if it was for real .... but after the fact ... I'd be laughing. :p

cletusEX
02-10-2009, 09:18 PM
So are you gonna rent that out?:D I could kill some ducks with that rig. If I only hunted by myself I'd have something like that in a heartbeat.

Pappy
02-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Nick...alot of guys tow them and break off from others. From what I understand these things will flat fool the birds when camo'd up. I am hoping that I can get into a few spots and look like..uh..nothing and send feathers sailin':devil:

I cant wait to get it on the water this spring and summer with my camera gear. All camo'd up , I ought to be able to get some killer low angle, in your face stuff of the ducks and geese.

I am putting a 55# trolling motor on it and will buy up a 3hp gas for stronger water.

Pappy
08-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Well, I camo'd it up.

It will still get some grass put on it and i will be covered when in it, but he base is now done

Pappy
08-11-2009, 02:53 PM
It should disappear on the rivers here:D laid up next to the bank ....it will be unnoticed until its to late:devil:

Pappy
08-11-2009, 02:59 PM
The river banks up here look just like whats behind this woddie i pohotographed....

The camo is my own creation, and looks killer in person

honda400ex2003
08-21-2009, 10:40 PM
very nice boat pap. great photos too as always. the camo looks sharp too. steve

Pappy
08-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks...I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

I was adviced by many to buy a kit that has camo patterns but they wanted like $100!!!!