PDA

View Full Version : So Much Stuff All Aftermarket For Sale!! Make Offers

Elka83
02-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey when i used to race blasters i had two spare firebreathers, i used one and the other spare just sat around. I found it in my garage and it is brand new in the box with the piston/rings the little white crunchy Styrofoam pieces are still in the box. It has never been used. I dont know how much they go for anymore but if you want a killer deal on one throw me some offers out!!
I will get pics up soon but to be honest you could just look on the projectblaster.com online store because its never been used.
it is the airsol top end, the same as the one in the store. They rip

Email: Bobby_Mazey@yahoo.com

I also have multiple heads, flat shaved heads and mild shaved heads.

I almost every aftermarket engine part known.

I have a race motor ( bottom end)
- with light flywheel
-hd clutch
-pretty much everything

Hiper wheels
ITP beadlocks with tires mounted
Plastic kits, red, blue

So many parts just ask whatever you want and i may have it.
Not very picky on the prices just looking to get rid of everything!!!! Throw out offers for whatever and we can make a deal!!

stauffracing#4
04-27-2009, 08:19 PM
doyou have extended axle

apex90 alaska
02-15-2011, 03:06 AM
intrested in your fire breather of a motor. how much and would you be willing to ship to alaska. does that motor have the light weight fly wheel also.how much we talking on the tires&wheels.

mpblaster287
02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
threads from 09 guys...

dericsdad
02-15-2011, 06:35 PM
DANG IT!!!! you guys gotta stop replying to these old posts and getting me all excited!!!:confused:

greenmachine70
02-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by dericsdad
DANG IT!!!! you guys gotta stop replying to these old posts and getting me all excited!!!:confused:
yeah me too....LOL
he emailed me and he has a gussetted new frame for sale but everything else is gone....