PDA

View Full Version : nitrous on my banshee

ride4ever
02-02-2009, 08:24 PM
i have a 2004 le banshee. motor work is toomey t6 pipes, milled heads' k&n airfilter, jetting is 270 main and stock pilots. i like to go fast (who doesnt)lol. i would like to do a nitrous kit. i found kits here ( http://www.nitrousdirect.com/atvnitrous.html ). if anyone knows were i can get it cheaper or save money somehow, lmk. i have a decent idea, but just want to be sure about what i'm doin because i like my motor better when its not blown up lol. so if anyone could help me out it would be great. i'd like to know want exactly what i'll need. will i need to do any other motor work so it is reliable? whats the max hp i can shoot and be safe? thanks guys

honda400ex2003
02-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Have you looked into boondockers? I know there are alot of people who have used them before and have heard they liked them. I have not used them but i would say it would give a nice increase when hitting the button. I believe NOS has one too. I am not sure on that though. Good luck, Steve

revman
02-12-2009, 12:27 PM
boss noss is a great kit. they have a unit that regulates bottle pressure so you dont have to worry about temp changes.

ride4ever
02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
i've been looking around. i dont know which one to go with. there all pretty pricy.

honda400ex2003
02-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Ah the price of power!!! Gotta love it. steve