PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina MX this weekend?

BlasterBTW
02-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey guys,
A few of us PA riders are coming down to NC again this weekend. Anybody planning on hittin up tracks fri, sat, sun? I'd like to get down to Archer's Lodge, but can't seem to find a website anywhere to get a phone number or directions. Also we plan on visiting NCMP and Lake Gaston. So, is anyone up for some riding this weekend?

quad2xtreme
02-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BlasterBTW
Hey guys,
A few of us PA riders are coming down to NC again this weekend. Anybody planning on hittin up tracks fri, sat, sun? I'd like to get down to Archer's Lodge, but can't seem to find a website anywhere to get a phone number or directions. Also we plan on visiting NCMP and Lake Gaston. So, is anyone up for some riding this weekend?

Do you have a GPS? I can give you exact coordinates to Archers Lodge. BTW, it is now $20 per day for quads. He raised the rates $5 a few months ago. I doubt there is a working website. The guy who collects the money built the manger for Joseph and Mary. :D The address is:

MotoX Park East
14949 BUFFALO RD
ARCHERS LODGE, NC USA

I might be out but it depends on whether I get my quad back together. I am waiting for some shock springs that should arrive by Thursday. I also have some physical issues but I think I will be healed up by then. I had a minor accident this weekend riding in the woods.

/Jon

quad2xtreme
02-02-2009, 06:52 PM
found this myspace link for MotoXParkEast (http://www.myspace.com/motoxparkeast)

JJs450r
02-03-2009, 12:14 PM
what day yall going to ncmp, might come i get the quad going by then should have my head and everythign back mid week

BlasterBTW
02-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Ok guys looks like we will be at Archer's Lodge on Friday, going to NCMP for Saturday, and then Lake Gaston Sunday. Come on out and have some fun with us, the more the better! :macho

Thanks for Archer's address.... I tried calling but it says the number is not accessable? Oh well. I guess we're just ganna show up!

JJs450r
02-04-2009, 12:22 PM
hopefully ill be able to get up there saturday

quad2xtreme
02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Ok guys looks like we will be at Archer's Lodge on Friday, going to NCMP for Saturday, and then Lake Gaston Sunday. Come on out and have some fun with us, the more the better! :macho

Thanks for Archer's address.... I tried calling but it says the number is not accessable? Oh well. I guess we're just ganna show up!

Just show up and unload and ride. Eventually the old man will show up to collect your money.

TWISTED
02-04-2009, 06:44 PM

Now THAT sounds like a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!

eastside 400
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
shame i couldnt make it down with u guys again this weekend. im prolly going to seaford sunday tho, looks like i just overfilled my trans a little too much lol. keep in touch next time u go down i wanna hit up archers

JJs450r
02-04-2009, 07:47 PM
if im there ill be on this, or look for my white 06 tundra double cab,