PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion

Conman007
02-02-2009, 04:57 PM
This site should have a reputation system.
Like a bar under the username and when you see helpful information you give them postive rep, if you see a bad post give them negitive rep.

It would be cool, Im just giving a suggestion.

JParisi48
02-02-2009, 05:00 PM
i think its a good idea, but it might get outta hand,i think a lot of people would just give random people bad rep for no reason.

Conman007
02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Well see thats breaking the rules, if you get a certain amount of "bad" reputation you can get banned for a while or a permanent ban.

The site adim can monitor the reputation givin out. The more reputation the more a user can tell if he has good reliable posts and so on.

JParisi48
02-02-2009, 05:07 PM
idk sounds sketchy to me, i think the trader feedback is good enough. just my opinion though

gcart2
02-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by JParisi48
i think its a good idea, but it might get outta hand,i think a lot of people would just give random people bad rep for no reason.

well maybe they could do like they do on ebay.

so say you click on somebodies rep
it would show all of the people who have left a comment?
maybe a 5 star system?
pros and cons of this person?

just an idea

Conman007
02-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah thats it, like teh ebay system but not feedback of a item, of a post or if you trade.

Anyone else have a opinion on this?

Scro
02-02-2009, 06:33 PM
It wouldn't work with just regular members. There is just too many immature folks that would abuse it. I have seen sites, however, that have a warning system under the name that only you and the mods can see. The mods change this as they see fit, to warn you.

But who needs that on this site, when we have mods like Pappy just to tell you like it is.:p

I think if you spend any time on this site at all, you know who is reputable and who isn't.

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
i think we should have this.